What's new

Why China Is Selling Submarines to Pakistan ?

comparing Indo Russian relation with Pak China is funny.
Russia needs China to have his back against EU and US,and the RUS knows India has no such power,so if nessary,RUS will abandon India,cuz they knows India is just a ATM with limit money,and China is powerful man with lots of money could help them go through the sanction and also can have their back.

You are free to make alliance with anyone, but ensure not to get left alone when you need the alliance support. You know, history is a very good teacher.

China will never ever participate with you in case of Indo Pak war, but I like your confidence.

If you are really looking for some kick a$$ naval hardware. Spend some more and go for descent western subs, not the Chinese tin cans.

1: I see the reference and I'd like to correct a few issues from the above post.....the Pakistan of 2015 on-wards, is a much different and stronger Pakistan than before, military wise, political stability wise and international relations and influence wise (remember establishing relations with Russia as one example? Saying HELL NO to KSA on Yemen, just another one?? This Pakistan of today can fight her own battles, ask your Generals for more information and reference. No support required from others. I think the lesson from the history was learned and the results was seen in 1998!!

2: China won't participate as the "full stop button" will make India lose. Similarly, India will never fight the Chinese with the Americans, no matter how many trillions we give to India!!! Just the way the Asian games are played. Too bad our politicians don't get it because of the Indian lobby in full effect!! And we keep sending our thousands of jobs to India every year!!

3: These same Chinese tin cans are taking away sleep from the IN leadership. The new battle plans for the IN call for her AC and Kolkatta class ships to be stationed out by 200 KM's from the Pakistani EEZ. That's about 600+ KM's from the Pakistani ports........"Block-DEAD" instead of "Blockade"??

This means, the IN's major and advanced ships will be kept closer to Mumbai / Dawarka naval stations...OR....by Oman due to the distance required during combat. Might as well part these ships in your garage and wash them every day, looking nice and clean and unharmed :rofl: :angel: :omghaha:

See what the "Tin Cans" can do for you?? :enjoy:

Last edited:
1: I see the reference and I'd like to correct a few issues from the above post.....the Pakistan of 2015 on-wards, is a much different and stronger Pakistan than before, military wise, political stability wise and international relations and influence wise (remember establishing relations with Russia as one example? Saying HELL NO to KSA on Yemen, just another one?? This Pakistan of today can fight her own battles, ask your Generals for more information and reference. No support required from others. I think the lesson from the history was learned and the results was seen in 1998!!

2: China won't participate as the "full stop button" will make India lose. Similarly, India will never fight the Chinese with the Americans, no matter how many trillions we give to India!!! Just the way the Asian games are played. Too bad our politicians don't get it because of the Indian lobby in full effect!! And we keep sending our thousands of jobs to India every year!!

3: These same Chinese tin cans are taking away sleep from the IN leadership. The new battle plans for the IN call for her AC and Kolkatta class ships to be stationed out by 200 KM's from the Pakistani EEZ. That's about 600+ KM's from the Pakistani ports........"Block-DEAD" instead of "Blockade"??

This means, the IN's major and advanced ships will be kept closer to Mumbai / Dawarka naval stations...OR....by Oman due to the distance required during combat. Might as well part these ships in your garage and wash them every day, looking nice and clean and unharmed :rofl: :angel: :omghaha:

See what the "Tin Cans" can do for you?? :enjoy:

Whooa!! that's too much of unnecessary explanation, feared of something?? though your flagellation doesn't makes any difference to reality.

Whooa!! that's too much of unnecessary explanation, feared of something?? though your flagellation doesn't makes any difference to reality.

WOW, as always a response filled with 0 facts and logic. Don't respond if you don't have the brain power to come up with facts. Your post has minus 100 logic in it, total waste of disk space!

WOW, as always a response filled with 0 facts and logic. Don't respond if you don't have the brain power to come up with facts. Your post has minus 100 logic in it, total waste of disk space!
Would be nice of you to give a source where Indian aircraft carrier and primary surface elements are planned to placed so far away from Pakistani EEZ in case of a conflict. Is it just your opinion or a fact?

Pakistanis army will use these subs to launch into India mainland. Then Pakistan army frontline will rush in, one or 2 days will finished India.

Would be nice of you to give a source where Indian aircraft carrier and primary surface elements are planned to placed so far away from Pakistani EEZ in case of a conflict. Is it just your opinion or a fact?

You can call it whatever you want. Check with your naval HQ, or someone on here from IN, and you'd see my statement probably becoming a fact!

I am an active member of these weblogs. i am really impressed in this. Thank you for sharing this

Because Pakistani EEZ is 200Km, and putting ships inside would be aggression, which maybe responded in kind. Indian Navy knows PN's plans and developments, and upcoming capability. This is a zero sum game, and India has more to loose: platforms, coastal stations, harbours, city stations. Any sub-led package on India's western coast will cause more damage than palatable in a short conflict which is Indo-Pak.

Similarly can be said to india US firing a gun to china using ur shoulder so dont cry when u start the game of weapons now why keep crying over every nation has right to defend its interest no matter who has the pain
Rather China firing own gun from Pakistani shoulder

China has a defence industrial base and certainely wants some export customers.China aspires to become a weapon supolier to the world and by providing some cheap equipment it wants to sell as many defence equipment as possible...Pakistan is the only country which has expressed intrest in purchasing chinese defence equipments..US and West will not let other small countries which require defence equipmentslike subs/fighters etc to go into china's basket.Moreover these small nations can not afford to buy unproven equipments of chinese standards..China has only one potential buyer ie pakistan and pakistan can get all it needed from china in terms of soft loans..
I think you should read this before you go on making some unfounded claims about Chinese defense industry.
China’s Weapons of Mass Consumption | Foreign Policy

Is your freedom and sovereignty in peril? Or is it a conspiracy spun by your defense establishment as an excuse to buy more toys and to stay relevant in Pak society with the 'Indian threat' bogey?

Crying diplomacy is an indian expertise..what your government did over F16 is shameful by international diplomatic standards as well as a blatant interference in the affairs of two independent countries....

Is it possible to use proposed Naval Babur cruise missile in ASHM role, hitting heavy targets like ACs and Destroyers up to ranges i.e 500 to 600KM.

Back
Top Bottom