What's new

Why China didn't intervene in 1971 war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless your army included Mukti bhanis? I have official deployment papers .. Hamoodur Rahman commission report .. Your own generals interview... 2 well researched book by Foriegn authors with actual data collected through research...

A few jets PAK got from friendly muslim nations?

I have read Hamoodur commission Report. Tell me something new , which I didn't know. It nowhere mention your deployment of only 34000 army personel.

It was actually pretty significant , neither was the number of ummah countries supporting you was few nor the number of fighters, it were squadrons of F-4.

I have read Hamoodur commission Report. Tell me something new , which I didn't know. It nowhere mention your deployment of only 34000 army personel.

It was not few , neither was the number ummah countries few nor the fighters.
Enlighten us than...

:lol: Then you are not enlightened enough to get enlightened . I gave you the secret cable as evidence from horse's mouth.
The D
F-5s was produced in 1951-52... The later version in 72...

Can you find me a single pic of a PAF F-5? Or the original source of the "cable"...

Pak got a few F-86s and star fighters not a single F-5!

Reactions: waz
1. Snow had covered the Chinese routes in Himalaya
2. China and Pakistan were not very close then...
3. India wasn't as underprepared as in 1962. Well it couldn't have fought China or Pakistan simultaneously but would have given PLA a fitting reply it wouldn't have forgotten.
4. Superpower supported both India and Pakistan. If it intervened then India could have asked Soviet Union for direct support by attacking China.

The D
F-5s was produced in 1951-52... The later version in 72...

Can you find me a single pic of a PAF F-5? Or the original source of the "cable"...

Pak got a few F-86s and star fighters not a single F-5!
The C

It was temporary arrangement threw third party only meant for during war. Why don't you check the cable source I have already given you ?? It's from NSA archives,yep horse mouth means original source . :lol: Now don't tell me you even don't know about NSA.

Lol or you are quoting PAF (Philipine Airforce).. :lol:

When did that happen ?? :rofl:

Stop wasting my time with your conspiracy theories, come back with sources to put your points across or just keep sulking over lost war. :lol:

I always say this was the biggest missed opportunity for Pakistan. If they had accepted our offer during 1962, they could have taken Kashmir from an already defeated India.
It's well known that Pakistanis and their Chinese 'friends' continually live in a world of delusions. Nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom