What's new

Why Bangladesh rocks and why it will for a long time. My perspective

You can't grow sh*t on mountains. You can keep your monster mountains, I'm happy with our flat lands and cute hills.
You sure bro?

This is just a glimpse
c6b02a7e5998439cb9376890fb5fc0dd.png

b2fdeb05520b45cb982e02527b995b47.png

f2dea26f5e0c42d6b32b5934a2e84426.png

Last edited:
You sure bro?

This is just a glimpse
c6b02a7e5998439cb9376890fb5fc0dd.png

b2fdeb05520b45cb982e02527b995b47.png

f2dea26f5e0c42d6b32b5934a2e84426.png
in PAK...? like a paradise...!!! :woot:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how much u have to pay for data usage in BD...?

Pretty easy to go; you just need a visa - i'd recommend to visit Islamabad first as it's a stunning place as well and the center of all popular tourist places.

islamabad___monal_restaurant___203_by_inayatshah-d8reb69.jpg

7039912945_78484c2408_b1.jpg

DSC_04731.jpg

Islamabad-The-Capital-of-Pakistan-Islamabad-City-HD-Wallpapers-And-Picture-For-Mobile-4.jpg
i expected just a desert and war for PAK what i always see in western media.. no offense.. !! but here , PAK is green , beautiful , stunning place at all.. i will try to go there in next summer holidays.. :D

i expected just a desert and war for PAK what i always see in western media.. no offense.. !! but here , PAK is green , beautiful , stunning place at all.. i will try to go there in next summer holidays.. :D
Yea bro that's a big misconception.

Pakistan is diverse; but it's mostly fertile and green. We have deserts, we have mountains, we have rivers, we have plains, we have hill, we have tundra (ect...) we have the best of everything.

Very good post :) :tup:
Pilau, biriyanis, khir, jarda etc.
Mmmmm why you had to mention these :frown: i am feeling hungry now :lol:
Internet cost of two Mbps is ten to thirty dinar with conditions. In Bangladesh forty Mbps cost three dinar. I mean are they nuts. It's like internet for free
:woot: 3 Kuwaiti DINARS??? you sure that's 37 saudi riyals and 20 mbps connection here costs 250 sar :crazy: i think you're mistaken?
Internet cost of two Mbps is ten to thirty dinar with conditions. In Bangladesh forty Mbps cost three dinar. I mean are they nuts. It's like internet for free

The greeneries of Bangladesh is unmatched by most. Only India and Pakistan can rival it. And for obvious reasons
Nothing matches Pakistan in beauty :p::p::p: JK
thumb-hunza-rakaposhi-1.jpg

biggerthumb-hunza-autumn-9.jpg
Gilgit-Baltistan-680x360.jpg
a-View-of-Domial-Lake-near-Skardu-Photos-of-Gilgit-Baltistan-Province.jpg

Sigh it's not your fault man that is how they like to portray us :angel: but hey at least now you know how beautiful our country is :)

Yea bro that's a big misconception.

Pakistan is diverse; but it's mostly fertile and green. We have deserts, we have mountains, we have rivers, we have plains, we have hill, we have tundra (ect...) we have the best of everything.
ohhh.. really.. where can i see PAK tourism place..? something like " beautiful Bangladesh"
Very good post :) :tup:

Mmmmm why you had to mention these :frown: i am feeling hungry now :lol:

:woot: 3 Kuwaiti DINARS??? you sure that's 37 saudi riyals and 20 mbps connection here costs 250 sar :crazy: i think you're mistaken?

Nothing matches Pakistan in beauty :p::p::p: JK
thumb-hunza-rakaposhi-1.jpg

biggerthumb-hunza-autumn-9.jpg
Gilgit-Baltistan-680x360.jpg
a-View-of-Domial-Lake-near-Skardu-Photos-of-Gilgit-Baltistan-Province.jpg

Sigh it's not your fault man that is how they like to portray us :angel: but hey at least now you know how beautiful our country is :)

Nature
God blessed this country with so much of nature. It's extremely refreshing to see greens and rivers coming from a desert or highly urbanized country. I happen to have traveled to lots of countries. I still can't say anything quite like I can say about Bangladesh. According to me... skies of Bangladesh is just so beautiful. And that university campus area, My friends (Pakistanis mostly) admire in awe and praises about the beauty. All in all some people in this country might give you a hard time but the nature of this country will calm you like no other. The greeneries of Bangladesh is unmatched by most. Only India and Pakistan can rival it. And for obvious reasons

Food
Being the result of India and Pakistan separation food in all these country are basically the same. Especially when you consider all the Mughal age delicacies that is so much loved in Pakistan is also available in Bangladesh. Food Is one reason these countries in Indian subcontinent is similar. Pilau, biriyanis, khir, jarda etc.

People
Well although you might have trouble with most of them. One way Bengalis are awesome because they learnt to co exist. Which unfortunately India and Pakistan need a lesson in. I mean sure you'll see bad things happening but it's not as widespread as in India and Pakistan. Bad things in the sense that religious divisions etc. this countries people first identifies themselves as human then Bengalis then their respective religion. You can hear similar messages from founding father.

Cost
Bengalis claim everything is expensive but when you compare internationally it's super cheap. Rîckshaw to moghbazar from wari... one hundred and twenty taka. Which is around six hundred fils. Taking a taxi in Kuwait it would cost around one dinar sevenfifty fils to two dinar. Do the conversion yourself. Internet cost of two Mbps is ten to thirty dinar with conditions. In Bangladesh forty Mbps cost three dinar. I mean are they nuts. It's like internet for free

General
It's amazing to ride in rickshaw and go out at night. When you're sick of urban life. Take a walk in the parks. No place to do bullshit with someone's religion because if you do you'll get your *** kicked. Doesn't matter what religion in question. And some really honest hardworking and loving people who gives me hope and still keeps Bangladesh in my heart.

Great post.

Oh well prolly a sook, Who complains about his mom

I mean it's no first world paradise but it's also not worse off, Pretty clean, Nice environment, nice climate (Except for the mind blowing humidity in Colombo), People are laid back and a decent life style.. It kind of grows on you
I consider it to be more than first world beauty. It's nature is just above anything else man made.

My brother take a trip down to BD you're talking to kids who live a city life. Dhaka isn't the only thing about BD although to a village dweller it's a big thing.
Because why's? They haven't seen so many people in so less space before that's why.

in PAK...? like a paradise...!!! :woot:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how much u have to pay for data usage in BD...?
Mobile data? They will cost more.

Back
Top Bottom