What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

But you always pretending to be like you're only superpower in the whole world in every your post

its your fabrication story

I just show the Turkish military power ..nothing else
and one of the best in the world

No you didn't rule Pakistan for centuries we had a mughal Empire for 800 years from central Asia not from Turkey read the history kid before you bark here

I sad Turkic Dynasties kid
dont change my words and dont bark here with your jealousy
all of you were ruled by Turkic Dynasties for centuries

Last edited:
You should have been here 10 years ago, some Armenians were saying that so called army of Artsakh would alone defeat the Azerbaijani army.

Armenia didn't even need to be involved! :) We all knew what was coming of course.
I've met some nationalist Armenians online who were making some very ridiculous and annoying claims. I remember I was fighting with one about Anatolia,apparently he believed most of it belonged to them 😂

Yes,because the OSA were old and used models from Jordan and the OSA is generally very ineffective against most of the modern UAVs.

The Tor-M2 that they bought are very good,but they have a very small number of units.

The S-300Ps they had were very old models. Nothing compared to the S-300PMU2 that Azerbaijan has and not even the S-300PMU1 that Greece has.

Also,they virtually have no Air Force. Their Su-30SMs were only used to fly over Yerevan and like you saw,they didn't have missiles. The Su-25s are not suitable for shooting down drones and I think a couple of them were shot down by the Azeris?

I mean,they had no aircraft to hunt down UAVs actively.
Do you know how many TB2's Azeris used ? Less than 10, And lets say TB2 was too good and their AA systems was too bad.. How do you explain that they never thing about losing air supremecy and dig tunnels to prepare that? Azerbaijan did bad moves in first week of war but than they totaly dominate frontline, Best thing Armenians could do was ambush and thats the advantage their region give it to them.

Look at Catholicism today and look at Islam today. One is has become a joke while the other has become a force to be reckoned with.

Ummah will always be alive. People like you will continue burning in rage. You beghairats are like Indians. You suck off kuffar just for them to treat you like shit.

Ummah will always be alive and always victorious 🏴

The only joke here is you and your kind.
No way to tell if you're for real or some troll trying to make us look like fools.

I've met some nationalist Armenians online who were making some very ridiculous and annoying claims. I remember I was fighting with one about Anatolia,apparently he believed most of it belonged to them 😂
they really had some delusions of grandeur but the biggest delusion is thinking that the world gives a fvck about you.

2020 was a real wake up call

Do you know how many TB2's Azeris used ? Less than 10, And lets say TB2 was too good and their AA systems was too bad.. How do you explain that they never thing about losing air supremecy and dig tunnels to prepare that? Azerbaijan did bad moves in first week of war but than they totaly dominate frontline, Best thing Armenians could do was ambush and thats the advantage their region give it to them.
I think, unofficially it could have been more than 10

It's not the volume of fire that makes me suspect that because if we considered that each TB2 carried out one sortie every 24 hours 10*44, we could see 880 MAM-L and 880 MAM-C strikes. We didn't see that many in published material.

But the fact that they would happily drop MAM-Ls on low value targets such as trucks and troops suggests that they had more than enough to take out strategically important targets.

That being said, some of the footage does look like guided artillery shells dropping on targets painted by TB2s. If that's the case number 10 makes sense.

Last edited:
its your fabrication story

I just show the Turkish military power ..nothing else
and one of the best in the world
Yeah help by West and NATO definitely you're one of the best but you repeating same stuff again and again that's hurts
I sad Turkic Dynasties kid
dont change my words and dont bark here with your jealousy
all of you were ruled by Turkic Dynasties for centuries
Mughal rulers were not came from Turkey you BRAINFART but came from today's Turkmenistan and other central Asian states you BRAINFART

Armenian lobby in USA work hard to make Armenia leave CSTO and invite US troops to Armenia but sane Armenians in military know its death sentence for Karabakh and dont do it.. So even ıf İran destroy Azerbaijan, This time Armenians will do same thing but with Americans and there will be new threat for Iran. Even now they accept all kind of help from Iran but when it comes to buying weapons they go to India, why? because they dont want to look Pro Iran at all
Then Armenia will be only a name in history.
If we start a war with Baku , then both Armenia and Georgia should stay in line and don't act against us directly

Because they weren't expecting such at an attack with UAVs. They were stuck with their old weapons and some old tactics. While the Azeris bought more modern weapons and had some new tactics.

By the way,I remember reading something that some of their AA systems could not reach the altitude of the UAVs.

Imagine,Pashinyan went and bought all those old OSA from Jordan instead of buying something modern.

Then Armenia will be only a name in history.
If we start a war with Baku , then both Armenia and Georgia should stay in line and don't act against us directly
Agreed there.

they really had some delusions of grandeur but the biggest delusion is thinking that the world gives a fvck about you.

2020 was a real wake up call
The only country that was actually protecting them was Russia and Pashinyan tried to go pro-West.

17 pages of dick measuring, bragging, launching missiles to each other's homeland...C'mon, focus on the economy and checked the reality, none of the countries mentioned here can wage a long war against each other with current economic situation.

Yeah help by West and NATO definitely you're one of the best but you repeating same stuff again and again that's hurts

Your lies wont work and you have jealousy to accept the reality

NATO Countries use arms embargo on Turkish military projects
Turkiye itself develops hundreds of military projects to break dependence on Foreign Military Technology

USA blocked sale of F35 to Turkiye
USA blocked sale of PATRIOT to Turkiye
USA use embargo on Turkish military projects ( MK-41 VLS , ESSM and SM-2 SAMs , HARPOON anti ship Missile , PHALANX CIWS )

Italy use embargo on Turkish military projects ( Otomelera 76 mm gun )
Netherlands use embargo on Turkish military projects ( SMART-S MK-II Radar )
and etc , etc

Thanks to great Turkish Defense Industry full of indigenous

NAVAL Technology

-- Aselsan TAKS Fire Control System
-- Aselsan PIRI Panoramic Infrared Imaging
-- Aselsan KATS Infrared Search and Track system
-- Aselsan FERSAH Carina Mounted Sonar System
-- Aselsan ZOKA Acoustic Torpedo Countermeasure Decoy
-- Aselsan ZARGANA Submarine Torpedo Counter Measure System
-- Aselsan TORK Hard-Kill Torpedo Countermeasure System

-- Aselsan Mod5/S long range (friend or foe) Identification System
-- Aselsan ARES-2SC/SN Electronic Warfare Systems
-- Armelsan ARAS-2023 Portable Diver Detection Sonar

-- Aselsan ALPER Naval LPI Radar
-- Aselsan SERDAR Coastal Surveillance LPI Radar
-- Aselsan MAR-D 3B AESA naval Radar
-- Aselsan CENK-S AESA naval Radar
-- Aselsan CAFRAD AESA naval Radar

-- Havelsan ADVENT Network Enabled Data Integrated Combat Management System

20 mm and 30 mm naval Guns
GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS
MKE 76 mm naval Gun
High energy LASER Weapon
NAZER laser EW System
ATMACA anti ship Missile
HISAR and SIPER SAMs
ORKA lightweight Torpedo
AKYA heavyweight Torpedo
ASW Rocket
SONOBOUY

TB-3 and AKSUNGUR UCAVs for the Navy
KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet for the Navy

Nobody helps Turkish Naval Industry

-- TCG UFUK (SIGINT) Intelligence Gathering Ship
-- ADA class Corvette
-- ISTIF class stealth Frigate
-- TF-2000 class Destroyer
-- STM-500 Submarine
-- MILDEN class AIP Submarine
-- BAYRAKTAR class LST
-- ALEMDAR class Submarine Rescue Mother Ship (MOSHIP)
-- Super Tanker
-- TUZLA class Patrol Boat
-- FAC-55 Fast attack Missile Boat

Backward Countries even can not dream about it

Mughal rulers were not came from Turkey you BRAINFART but came from today's Turkmenistan and other central Asian states you BRAINFART

Nobody said Mughal rulers came from Turkiye .. you BRAINFART liar
Turkic Dynasties ruled India-Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iran,Syria,İraq,Egypt and other 44 countries for centuries

btw Turkmenistan is our blood brother .. 100% OGHUZ Turks
( Turks from Turkiye,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan,İran,Iraq,Syria ... same blood , same race )

Nobody said Mughal rulers came from Turkiye .. you BRAINFART liar
Turkic Dynasties ruled India-Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iran,Syria,İraq,Egypt and other 44 countries for centuries

btw Turkmenistan is our blood brother .. 100% OGHUZ Turks
( Turks from Turkiye,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan,İran,Iraq,Syria ... same blood , same race )
You are not Oghuz,you are German Turk.

Your lies wont work and you have jealousy to accept the reality

NATO Countries use arms embargo on Turkish military projects
Turkiye itself develops hundreds of military projects to break dependence on Foreign Military Technology

USA blocked sale of F35 to Turkiye
USA blocked sale of PATRIOT to Turkiye
USA use embargo on Turkish military projects ( MK-41 VLS , ESSM and SM-2 SAMs , HARPOON anti ship Missile , PHALANX CIWS )

Italy use embargo on Turkish military projects ( Otomelera 76 mm gun )
Netherlands use embargo on Turkish military projects ( SMART-S MK-II Radar )
and etc , etc

Thanks to great Turkish Defense Industry full of indigenous

NAVAL Technology

-- Aselsan TAKS Fire Control System
-- Aselsan PIRI Panoramic Infrared Imaging
-- Aselsan KATS Infrared Search and Track system
-- Aselsan FERSAH Carina Mounted Sonar System
-- Aselsan ZOKA Acoustic Torpedo Countermeasure Decoy
-- Aselsan ZARGANA Submarine Torpedo Counter Measure System
-- Aselsan TORK Hard-Kill Torpedo Countermeasure System

-- Aselsan Mod5/S long range (friend or foe) Identification System
-- Aselsan ARES-2SC/SN Electronic Warfare Systems
-- Armelsan ARAS-2023 Portable Diver Detection Sonar

-- Aselsan ALPER Naval LPI Radar
-- Aselsan SERDAR Coastal Surveillance LPI Radar
-- Aselsan MAR-D 3B AESA naval Radar
-- Aselsan CENK-S AESA naval Radar
-- Aselsan CAFRAD AESA naval Radar

-- Havelsan ADVENT Network Enabled Data Integrated Combat Management System

20 mm and 30 mm naval Guns
GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS
MKE 76 mm naval Gun
High energy LASER Weapon
NAZER laser EW System
ATMACA anti ship Missile
HISAR and SIPER SAMs
ORKA lightweight Torpedo
AKYA heavyweight Torpedo
ASW Rocket
SONOBOUY

TB-3 and AKSUNGUR UCAVs for the Navy
KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet for the Navy

Nobody helps Turkish Naval Industry

-- TCG UFUK (SIGINT) Intelligence Gathering Ship
-- ADA class Corvette
-- ISTIF class stealth Frigate
-- TF-2000 class Destroyer
-- STM-500 Submarine
-- MILDEN class AIP Submarine
-- BAYRAKTAR class LST
-- ALEMDAR class Submarine Rescue Mother Ship (MOSHIP)
-- Super Tanker
-- TUZLA class Patrol Boat
-- FAC-55 Fast attack Missile Boat

Backward Countries even can not dream about it
I see you are back at recycling your own propaganda posts

Same lists,same bragging,same superiority complex.

It was nice here when you were not posting. It was more peaceful. People were actually exchanging ideas. Not having to see your endless spam posts with the same long lists of Turkish weapons projects and imaginary conquests.

Cope wannabe pajeet.
Ummah is alive and always will be alive.
If your Ummah was alive and united,then there would have been no Palestinian issue.

True. But there are prostitutes amongst those countries as well. I gave a semi-satirical response to his rude stereotypes. Besides, the majority of Croatians live outside Croatia.

They lack natural resources and manpower and mostly rely on tourism to sustain themselves. In fact, they were considering adopting an arrival visa policy for Pakistani tourists.

That's how desperate they've become for economic for tourism. Too bad the guy left the fight he started with me. My replies hurt him quite badly. Poor fellow :laughcry:
On which platform?

Back
Top Bottom