What's new

Why Are We So Obsessed With Being Friends With India?

Both countries are somewhere responsible for all these consequences. The only thing we can do is to try to settle things.
--
we already moved on...
we focus more in people here...
we are trying to compete with china and usa in edu. eco, human resouce,

In Mumbai Terror attack case you have sent jokes in the name of proofs and for jokes or because you have lost your mind because of terror of Hafiz Saeed we are not going to throw him Jail Yes if you think Dawood is in Pakistan come and get him if you have balls

Finish the trial and then speak that the proofs are worthless, Hafiz Saeed is not even named in the chargesheet.. Your judicial system is a mess - I do not see much hope.

We don't have to, he will be killed in a bomb-blast soon :azn:

Not slaying anyone,no looting and letting people live with social and religious freedom :azn:
--
Relgious freedom is grated to all in india ad per indina constituion..
Slaying ... not allowed in cicivlised world...
lootting.. more cause of socio economice issue

You guys have this same opinion about every conquered and every other conqueror used to beat the hell out of you from Ghauri to Ghaznavi to Mughals and all the other empires
Then why do you complain if we are only trying to return the favor? Get armed, cross the border and go assault the Indian positions. Why waste time here?

--
Saladin making peace treaty with king of Jerusalem.

can you elaborate for me please...:-)
The treaty was that Kingdom of Jerusalem will allow Muslims pilgrim to enter Jerusalem but later the treaty was violated by Christians so Saladin attack Jerusalem.

Just watch Kingdom of Heaven movie or search for it on wikipedia.

--
Relgious freedom is grated to all in india ad per indina constituion..
Slaying ... not allowed in cicivlised world...
lootting.. more cause of socio economice issue
10 years before when crusades conquered Jeruslem many people were slain and were kicked out of their land with common looting.....
well no i am not gonna discuss about India you too should not :offtopic:

Yes peace treaty when they surrendered not when they were asking for war war was given
I am talking about treaty with King of Jerusalem. You are talking about treaty with Ibelin.

Why Are We So Obsessed With Being Friends With India
because,
1 . Solving this Mirage of INDIA AS ENEMNY will solve 50% problem of history and get way to future .
2. it will minimise Religoeus radicalisation on which pak paid and paying havy price..
3. it will give new life to nation to focus engery to peoples real isssue than emotional issue
(like we had/have of ram mandir and babri masjid.... to development, economy, education .. inlation)
4. Health sector
people are imp for any nation..
indians skills specialy in
1. Polio erdication
2. Generic drugs (high quality low cost )
3. Good Medical facility (with its own Negatives..still worth to save life )
4. indian pharma help to build pak local pharma business
5. Economy
it can help immensely to Automobile ..agri , tourisam sector
to name a few

Back
Top Bottom