What's new

Why are remittances falling when remittances of our neighborhood countries like India and bengaldesh are booming

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://www.facebook.com/reel/774235660797644?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Depsite record people leaving the country why are remittances falling.

Now I know youthias aren't sending money because they don't intend to come back to Pakistan ever now since they saw the reality of the country but elite patwaris like me are still hopeful to come back and buy a house and have couple of servants to chill

More people are sending money through Hawala and hundi instead of proper banking channels, thanks to Dar's exchange rate policy

https://www.facebook.com/reel/774235660797644?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Depsite record people leaving the country why are remittances falling.

Now I know youthias aren't sending money because they don't intend to come back to Pakistan ever now since they saw the reality of the country but elite patwaris like me are still hopeful to come back and buy a house and have couple of servants to chill

Perhaps patwaris like you have a responsibility to send more. Save PDM and the generals movement?

Perhaps patwaris like you have a responsibility to send more. Save PDM and the generals movement?
Waiting for a plot from Aristotle shahab
Screenshot_20230317_234756_Friendly T.jpg

today rate 285, grey market rate over 300.
It's running around 330s in KP may be afgahnistan smuggling who knows .

But if it's being sold at 330 it means surely it will be there soon

People use to laugh when I said we are selling at 240 just few months ago. Now we all know those who bought at 240 made 30% already

More people are sending money through Hawala and hundi instead of proper banking channels, thanks to Dar's exchange rate policy
Thanks for people who think dar was a genius and golden epriod of ,2015-17 has nothing to do with massive Chinese loan undertaking and major CSF funding worth 2b$ per year

Is V shaped recovery in remittances possible if Imran is allowed to come back ?

Back
Top Bottom