What's new

Why are moderators sneekingly changing country of members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamsher1990

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A moderator has sneekingly and wrongly changed my country from Canada to India without even communicating to me. Is this the new standard of moderation here in PDF? Or the Moderator was too afraid to show his or her own identity?

@WebMaster Whats the excuse for this? What process you have to challenge a wrongful updation of personal information of a member by a mod and what process do you follow to deter such misuse of moderation privileged?

@Nilgiri @nair Are you folks aware of this kind of incidences in the past?

Indians are embarrassed by their own mother.
Yup. They want to be a white skin

A moderator has sneekingly and wrongly changed my country from Canada to India without even communicating to me. Is this the new standard of moderation here in PDF? Or the Moderator was too afraid to show his or her own identity?

@WebMaster Whats the excuse for this? What process you have to challenge a wrongful updation of personal information of a member by a mod and what process do you follow to deter such misuse of moderation privileged?

Rohit, you should be proud to be Brown and indian

They can see your geolocation so they know who you are ...BTW I still see Canada in your flags ..so what's the problem?

You are an Indian, why are you so ashamed to show your flags?

He wants to be accepted as Canadian. That means beef bbq in Summers.

That creates a Problem when People are Posting threats like

Jo beef khaega.
Jaan se jaega.

One who eats beef deserve to die. I guess its Indian Blasphemy thing.

They can see your geolocation so they know who you are ...BTW I still see Canada in your flags ..so what's the problem?
Its the country flag which was wrong edited by a Mod. Location flag is something that I can set too.

You ashamed of Indian flag? Which flag you want?

Its the country flag which was wrong edited by a Mod. Location flag is something that I can set too.
Well you can talk to them... were you born in Canada or India?... I was not born in Pakistan but still I set Pakistani flag as my country flag..

Well you can talk to them... were you born in Canada or India?... I was not born in Pakistan but still I set Pakistani flag as my country flag..
I have created a thread here and in GHQ. I was born in Canada. The reason that I found rather messed up was the need to sneakily change a member's information.

I don't have issue with being associated with India and when asked about it, I am very forthcoming about it. But its factually incorrect to state that I am an Indian.

I don't have issue with being associated with India and when asked about it, I am very forthcoming about it. But its factually incorrect to state that I am an Indian.

Why do indians have an identity crisis?

I have created a thread here and in GHQ. I was born in Canada. The reason that I found rather messed up was the need to sneakily change a member's information.

Okay I hope your issue gets solved.

@Shamsher1990 Prasad are you trying to imply you do not have any sort of connection with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom