What's new

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But he fought his bullies in a different way. IMH most Pakistani, Arab, Turkish, Iranian and Black youngsters today are very physically intimidating compared to indian youngsters even for me. But violence is not the answer always. Success is the sweetest revenge. But don't let the price be too high.
well no price is too high for success and we indians put owr success over owr egos & emotions while pkaistanies do the the opposite as a society , race or nation and results are to be seen for every one .... am i wrong :azn:

well no price is too high for success and we indians put owr success over owr egos & emotions while pkaistanies do the the opposite as a society , race or nation and results are to be seen for every one .... am i wrong :azn:

On a personal level maybe. But as far as national, continental success is concerned the only ones I can honestly see is America/West, China, South Korea, Japan and too some extent Russia. All other nations including Pakistan are way below the mark.

That may change in the coming years but remains to be seen. Current trends and predictions are not definitive. In the early 90s, Italy was set to become the next European economic power but that never happened.

Last edited:
On a personal level maybe. But as far as national, continental success is concerned the only ones I can honestly see is America/West, China, Japan and too some extent Russia. All other nations including Pakistan are way below the mark.
well China is indeed making great progress but why are pakistanies so proud of chinese when they themselfs are in a state you yourself know better ?

india was also very poor but at least we are doing all what we can to get to the status of owr past glories by working hard we know we are late ... il say quite late but at least we are getting there sooner than later we will get there and thats what matters in the end

no matter how much egoistick or voilent you might be but when you see those whome you always looked down upon getting prefrence over you from your superiors and they getting almost as influential and powerfull and rich as your superiors tell me who will others choose to side with :azn: and will the egoistic and voilent p[erson be then be able to pleed his case and win it :azn:

The
well China is indeed making great progress but why are pakistanies so proud of chinese when they themselfs are in a state you yourself know better ?

india was also very poor but at least we are doing all what we can to get to the status of owr past glories by working hard we know we are late ... il say quite late but at least we are getting there sooner than later we will get there and thats what matters in the end

no matter how much egoistick or voilent you might be but when you see those whome you always looked down upon getting prefrence over you from your superiors and they getting almost as influential and powerfull and rich as your superiors tell me who will others choose to side with :azn: and will the egoistic and voilent p[erson be then be able to pleed his case and win it :azn:

That's all very interesting but again too much predictions and conjecture. When all of this happens and is a reality then you can brag and the we Pakistanis can say we were wrong and you were right. Till then there will be no catharsis or vindication for either side. Till then everything is meaningless talk.

The

That's all very interesting but again too much predictions and conjecture. When all of this happens and is a reality then you can brag and the we Pakistanis can say we were wrong and you were right. Till then there will be no catharsis or vindication for either side. Till then everything is meaningless talk.
ok tell me why do you think even after knowing everything thru CIA or MI6 both USA & UK and UNO or for that matter Japan , Germany , Australia , France , Russia , UAE , China , Iran are doing buisness with india and supporting indias UNSC demand (-China) and neglecting pakistan and issues with India and its kashmir cause :azn:

ok tell me why do you think even after knowing everything thru CIA or MI6 both USA & UK and UNO or for that matter Japan , Germany , Australia , France , Russia , UAE , China , Iran are doing buisness with india and supporting indias UNSC demand (-China) and neglecting pakistan and issues with India and its kashmir cause :azn:

Having probably the most populous nation on earth. More people more business. But how is all of this going to help india become like those countries. india's gdp is around 2 trillion. If the living standard for the average india is to match that of america's citizen today than india's economy needs to increase 25 times within a few decades. Has any nation managed to do that in a small amount of time.

Having probably the most populous nation on earth. More people more business. But how is all of this going to help india become like those countries. india's gdp is around 2 trillion. If the living standard for the average india is to match that of america's citizen today than india's economy needs to increase 25 times within a few decades. Has any nation managed to do that in a small amount of time.
well why should we overdo it to match US living standards why not set owr own standards .... was rome built in a day we know we are not yet there and there is still miles to go and we have just started owr journey its better to give it a try and achive what we can rather than waiting for a mesiah to rescue or depending upon "freinds not masters" & "all weather friends" and put all hopes on a trade route than builging owr own industrial infra and giving jobs to owr youth but then its your thinking and priorities ... who are we to judge you and vice versa ... good night :cheers:

well why should we overdo it to match US living standards why not set owr own standards .... was rome built in a day we know we are not yet there and there is still miles to go and we have just started owr journey its better to give it a try and achive what we can rather than waiting for a mesiah to rescue or depending upon "freinds not masters" & "all weather friends" and put all hopes on a trade route than builging owr own industrial infra and giving jobs to owr youth but then its your thinking and priorities ... who are we to judge you and vice versa ... good night :cheers:

CPEC Is an investment in Pakistan to help it become industrialised. The route will have special designated industrial and economic zones. Not to mention cold storage facilities. Plus this will massively uplift the local populations near the route and reduce unemployment and poverty. This will increase the living standard of the average Pakistani and massively develop the infrastructure of the poorest parts of Pakistan. Importantly, more than anything we are helping the average Pakistan. CPEC will also end Pakistan's energy and electricity problems problems permanently.

Obsession is, visiting another country & talk shit about Pakistan the whole time. Every damn time.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Fu(k man you nailed it ... I just laughed with the pinch you have made ... Yeh tau LOLWA hoi gawa

No majority are from immigrants and invaders.

Good job too. As a result we are nowhere near as ugly or physically repulsive as the indian race is.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Fu(k man you nailed it ... I just laughed with the pinch you have made ... Yeh tau LOLWA hoi gawa

So true. POTM! They're always here and can never mind their own business. The say the same things over and over again. I have noticed that even in the real world, indians have a habit of continuously repeating themselves. I myself have never been on an indian forum, watched an indian film or tv program or endorsed anything indian in my entire life and never will. I hope all the indians on defence.pk reciprocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom