What's new

Why America will not leave Afghanistan for many decades or ever!

and now for something lighter : the series Ghost in the Shell :) excellent music along that series :)

I think u.s is not leaving only because of afghans.if afghan people not support u.s for dollars in forming puppet regime and fight with foreign troops along with Afghan taliban u.s cannot stay there for a single day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: news from the frontlines of the war on terror : defence.pk forums : re : Why America will not leave Afghanistan for many decades or ever!
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, redactie@volkskrant.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, buitenland@trouw.nl, binnenland@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl, opinie@trouw.nl

typo-correction posted to https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...ny-decades-or-ever.525323/page-4#post-9981859 :

want more nice distraction while you absorb all this? just search youtube with search-terms / search-keys starting with
'dbz amv',
'naruto amv', or
'ah my goddess amv' or
'final fantasy amv'
FuSEhjDEeEfa5c--ml7kisuGfVck12Jo8HvJWQRKMYs-UL-NR-1USczy8_MJJ_KE_PmzArRITqjCetg3-koppVT1ENHUJfZe4AN5b3rx8SEEs0s15Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Eventually USA will have to leave Afghanistan.
depends on what the Afghans do in their tribal regions.. ISIS is moving into Africa too. Eventually they'll be "addressed" there too. When we have capacity and African leaderships the stomach strength-levels to deal with a couple of years of terror strikes in their moderate main capitals as retaliation for letting the US 'prune' the growing number of just-too-idioticly and stubbornly *unjustified-ly* violent people there. Regardless of skin color by the way.

Eventually USA will have to leave Afghanistan.
depends on what the Afghans do in their tribal regions.. ISIS is moving into Africa too. Eventually they'll be "addressed" there too. When we have capacity and African leaderships the stomach strength-levels to deal with a couple of years of terror strikes in their moderate main capitals as retaliation for letting the US 'prune' the growing number of just-too-idioticly and stubbornly *unjustified-ly* violent people there. Regardless of skin color by the way.

youtube auto-play being truly cute for a change
FuSEhjDEeEfa5c--ml7kisuGfVck12Jo8HvJWQRKMYs-UL-NR-1USczy8_MJJ_KE_PmzArRITqjCetg3-koppVT1ENHUJfZe4AN5b3rx8SEEs0s15Q=s0-d-e1-ft
must be doing something right..
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

Jackie Chan's got a very interesting movie coming up with a very serious tone : https://www.pathe.nl/film/23273/the-foreigner
Which will be a great addition to his earlier work as super-badass growing up in the 1960s i believe, all of his humerous light movies without any serious violence in them at all.. Moms, it's perfectly to raise your kids, male and female, with respect and a desire to at least learn some warrior skills. And i really dont think all the rings of kungfu sub-sets (sub-types) can be combined to form a really evil superhuman. God prevents such bullshit. Allah probably does too. I can safely say that here..

But for your kids and teenagers, this one's *great* :) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290095/?ref_=nv_sr_1 Jackie Chan in 'The Tuxedo'. One of his best movies for kids growing up in a techy modern world :)

Yes, i know kungfu. Wing Chun, some kickboxing, no thai boxing, tai-chi (chen and quan and qi-gong), bagua circle step, russian systema (which evolved around the same time as tai-chi Chen i think). I've even posted a youtube list of myself explaining kungfu. But it's just not too smart for me at times like these (or ever actually) to go posting my own face on forums like these. My real enemies do not need encouragement to 'take me out', or 'kick me into Heaven'. no thanks. i'm forty with a good chance of reaching 121 (a-hundred-twenty-one) years of age.

did you know tabacco contains cancer-inducing chemicals? probably. but did you also know weed is by some pharmaceutical companies and western doctors known to have *anti*-cancer powers? do your own googling :)

here's the cure / defense against the 'Zero Dark Thirty' movie scenario, for muslim warriors.
in effect giving them the chance to heal from sleep-deprivation with western *bad* hardrock.. you have your own opinions of us white guys, me included no matter what i tell you, and i respect that.
so use the strength by these white guys (hardrock singers) to very publicly and to the exact right audience[1]

[1] {us here on this forum, among other groups of beings (mostly humans possibly along with their Guardian Angels and/or guardian demons) }

so check https://imdb.com for the content description of that movie 'Zero Dark Thirty', this not for everone absorable.. just turn it off if it gets too heavy. immediately. why infect yourself with fear or dizziness or despair?

see also "The Last Samurai" searchresults at https://imdb.com ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325710/?ref_=nv_sr_1 )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: news from the frontlines of the war on terror : defence.pk forums : re : Why America will not leave Afghanistan for many decades or ever!
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, redactie@volkskrant.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, buitenland@trouw.nl, binnenland@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl, opinie@trouw.nl

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...ny-decades-or-ever.525323/page-4#post-9982044

i will now take the time, without being on the web, for about 4 to 8 hours perhaps, to update my filesystems and get rid of redundant / unclearly marked backups.
we're talking file-operations of about 50GB to a USB3 harddisk of 8TB with a file-count per such operation of about 115-thousand.

and due to me buying into 4K core-i7 tech a bit too soon, i can't even be on youtube + facebook while such operations take place. my PC crashes. windows 10 'blue screens', even with closing and re-opening the browser. My 16GB RAM for my development / programming-work machine, also is a bit quircky / prone to crash.
So be it. I have a life outside computers, i like long walks and bike rides. Especially when the sun is shining (behind clouds or not).

they happen every few months. i have several backup USB drives of 2TB and 4TB made in earlier years (up to 2012 and even to 2003 perhaps (my digital diary folder)), and it's essential to keep these well-in order.

or you'll never find stuff you spent months on, just a few years later.

over & out for 2 to 8 hours at least, on all channels.

How many of them American sons from the unwed mothers will wear a suicide vest? How many will become that guy in the lower half of your profile pic. A U.N designated terrorist?

if you have any proof of terrorist for him? share then.. UN itself is a slut organization working for undercover ops for MOSSAD+CIA and now finally for RAW.

there is a law which is called QISAS
and what may it took we will take revenge.
seriously how many CIA recruits are working for abolishing this law from muslim by creating ISIS
ALQAEDA khawarijeen..to derogate muslims..

if you comin out of usa and bombs other homes
killing other people for sake of jewish and greater israel theory
false accusation then there will be suicide and killing.

simple=every action has a reaction.

and i consider UN as a terriorst organization working on the behalf of MOSSAD AND CIA.

i dont care what people called this.

let have a simple words hope you will.............

ALQAEDA= production of CIA
working status=disable
achievements= destructed iraq afghanistan ,
current status= completely minimized

ISIS= production of MOSSAD, CIA
working status=running
achievements=destruction of syria and transfer to afghanistan with heavy equipment including USA mARINES.
target= blowing out the same fire in asia which is now in arab
current status=completely active Indian RAW recruits are also composed.

Heavy TARGET= Russia +iran+pakistan+china
afghanistan already destructed.

NOT POSSIBLE heavy target....

we will deliver them to jahanam inshallah with their loved ones..........

go and brainwash some others

free advice

ready for NORTH KOREA and RUSSIA

they are known as the worst revenge nation..

there is a law which is called QISAS
and what may it took we will take revenge.
Qisas includes the rules that Muslims can murder non-Muslims in cold blood but non-Muslims are forbidden to execute the murderer, nor can other Muslims impose more than a prison term and small fine upon the murderer for such deeds? Is all that correct?

Qisas includes the rules that Muslims can murder non-Muslims in cold blood but non-Muslims are forbidden to execute the murderer, nor can other Muslims impose more than a prison term and small fine upon the murderer for such deeds? Is all that correct?

what you mean by cold blood?

Killing for fun, robbery, that sort of thing.

totally wrong shariah law never implement such kind of law.
but if someone kill an innocent so qisas would be apply
what may it take so
some conditions which are necessary also for qisas.
the are long and explanatory.

and for robbery the punishment there is no qisas but hand cut.
if he have no hands there apply diyat. or if the victim want to forgive him diyat should be implement.

if a non muslims attack muslim land the muslims have full authority to fight back and kill them.

Back
Top Bottom