What's new

Whole face Burqa's can reduce the spread of Corona Virus

This is the most creative excuse for the oppression of women, right after saudi clerics why women shouldnt drive cars, gotta give you that.:enjoy:

Niqab is not so unusual in our country. Most Pakistani women cover their face at times, esp when passing through a large gathering of males or mixed people.

We just have a different culture than you. It is not oppression in the slightest.

Banning women from driving is just an extreme. I still don't understand the logic as to why KSA did it.

Niqab is not so unusual in our country. Most Pakistani women cover their face at times, esp when passing through a large gathering of males or mixed people.

We just have a different culture than you. It is not oppression in the slightest.

Banning women from driving is just an extreme. I still don't understand the logic as to why KSA did it.
Sure but forcing women to wear burqa is oppression though.

gettyimages-1208757644-2048x2048.jpg

My prediction is full filled. Fashion designers in Paris are embracing face coverings.....looks like a burqa to me.

Marine-Serre-la-Nostradamus-de-la-mode.jpg

I agree. In Islam, hijab is mandatory but niqab is not, it is seen as extra and is praiseworthy.
I suspect the tradition of whole face coverings may have been a response to disease outbreaks long ago. As I as said in a post earlier. Many Islamic traditions reduce the transmission of many diseases.

The mask is a Niqab, West went crazy about banning Niqab and now forcing people to wear one.

Back
Top Bottom