What's new

Whole face Burqa's can reduce the spread of Corona Virus

I've been arguing for this for a month.

8n3ycjm34ge41.jpg

I've been arguing for this for a month.

According to London Business School report, men are twice more likely to get infected with this virus, (several other news have reported this as well). So, according to this meme, all the men are supposed to be wearing burqa or niqab, right?
No my recommendation for men is a shemagh wrapped around your mouth and nose. combined with sunglasses and a cap.

European nations should encourage the wearing of whole face burqa's to reduce the spread of Corona virus. Pakistan and Iran should also make this mandatory for women.

How about starting it yourself first. Give it a try,if you like then then let us know all of us will throw away our masks and will start doing Burqa.

corona virus has spread much than any virus in this century and mers is nothing infront of this virus
well influenza spread a lot more

No my recommendation for men is a shemagh wrapped around your mouth and nose. combined with sunglasses and a cap.
I'm sure a full face burqa is more effective , why not use that

According to London Business School report, men are twice more likely to get infected with this virus, (several other news have reported this as well). So, according to this meme, all the men are supposed to be wearing burqa or niqab, right?

Sure if they wanna... lol

The point was they can't ban the Niqabis now... Lol

Before they had the Trump Muslim Travel Ban in America... Lol... Now they have the Everyone Travel Ban!... Lol...

It's irony that's amusing... Lol

Last edited:
Sure if they wanna... lol

The point was they can't ban the Niqabis now... Lol

Before they had the Trump Muslim Travel Ban in America... Lol... Now they have the Everyone Travel Ban!... Lol...

It's irony that's amusing... Lol
you guys most not forget , Niqab don't protect you from infection a surgical mask may be seen as a flimsier one but it filtration capability is a lot more powerful.

you guys most not forget , Niqab don't protect you from infection a surgical mask may be seen as a flimsier one but it filtration capability is a lot more powerful.
You must combine simple face covering with some social distance. If you are 1 meter away from someone infected....then a simple cloth covers will reduce transmission. Depending on thickness of cloth it may be as good as an ordinary surgical mask plus it can be washed and reused more easily....reducing strain on medical supplies.

You must combine simple face covering with some social distance. If you are 1 meter away from someone infected....then a simple cloth covers will reduce transmission. Depending on thickness of cloth it may be as good as an ordinary surgical mask plus it can be washed and reused more easily....reducing strain on medical supplies.
well sometimes good enough is not good enough

sultan corona does a good islamisation job, closings bars, closing other pervert industry, forcing ppl to wear niqab alike clothes, man arnt allowed to come near to ladies..

sometimes its quite funny how our lords shows us the way but in this I also see humilation and bitter questions in the ahira

the reality is its a funny topic but still its not accepted by the europeans I for myself think right wing parties will emerge much faster after corona everybody fought and stole from others and the ones in bitter need like italy have been robbed off - this does not mean that EU will go into nationalists who are alone for themselves and wont unite (I think quite opposite these right wings are good conneted together) and fight together.. I personally think the fate of eu is that it will have these right wing mind in their ppl mixing it with anti islamism and they will definitifly unite together against islam...

Lol... Of course not... That's not even the point...

Point is Europe was banning the Niqab... Then fining the Niqabis... China was jailing them... Lol... Now they can't... Cause everyone's wearing one... Niqabis just need to wear a mask and voila.. lol

Before America had the Muslim travel ban.... Lol... Now they have the Everyone Travel Ban... Hilarious... Ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom