What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Can any Pakistani following this thread enlighten me how they expect Indian Sikhs to support them?

Last month I saw a video of Zaid Hamid in which the anchor asked him how we are going to Capture Delhi???..............Zaid answered Because Sikhs are going to fight for us.

Last month I saw a video of Zaid Hamid in which the anchor asked him how we are going to Capture Delhi???..............Zaid answered Because Sikhs are going to fight for us.

he also said sikhs muslims christians low caste hindus... i guess that makes our 80% population. oh man that means we are in complete anarchy

There is Sikh at my University who says he hates India. So he will support Pakistan.

hey which video ? i want to watch it too.

Hey do you want Pakistani friend Zahid Hamidto respond to this Sikh.

Last edited by a moderator:
about the video you posted 'Keen Guy', i loved it, it only warns you not to mess with us Sikh's

This video should answer your question.

YouTube - Sohna Pakistan - Jassi Lailpuria

I think everybody and their mother hates India. Even Indians hate India.

Agree Keen Guy we hate India same as Americans hate America, but both countries are bigger then the Indidividulas, where as a Pakistani is bigger than Pakistan. hope you got it. If still not...keep on being jealous of us for next 100 years

Let the guys who believe Indian Sikhs will support Pak beleive what they want. There are some who just can't accept the truth.

Evn if all the Sikhs in India line up and say, "We support India!" and two dozen of Sikhs say, "We want Khalistan!", they will ONLY hear the Khalistan part, and will talk of how EVERY Sikh will fight against India.

Here Indian members have posted stats of how many sikhs are enrolled in the army, how patriotic the sikhs are, how Punjab is one of the most developed states in India, and still some refuse to see.

Let the blind be blind

i m a sikh and i put country first than religion,this will never be a religious fight,wake up pakistan

Gurjot, even if it is a religious fight, The same will happen what happened in Guru Gobind singh era, Eldest son of Hindu will be made a Sikh to fight the Invaders.

Let the guys who believe Indian Sikhs will support Pak beleive what they want. There are some who just can't accept the truth.

Evn if all the Sikhs in India line up and say, "We support India!" and two dozen of Sikhs say, "We want Khalistan!", they will ONLY hear the Khalistan part, and will talk of how EVERY Sikh will fight against India.

Here Indian members have posted stats of how many sikhs are enrolled in the army, how patriotic the sikhs are, how Punjab is one of the most developed states in India, and still some refuse to see.

Let the blind be blind

oh veer, Punjab is not so developed.............stupid akali dal has ruined its economy

Why because I said stupid Pakistanis support/like Hitler? Its true.

What are you implying? Only moderate Pakistanis come from Punjab?

I meant the other way, moderate Pakistani comes from non Punjab areas, and there is a reason to it.

The most bloodshed happened in Punjab on both sides of the border in 1947, hence the hatred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom