What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Indian Sikh is as much Indian as Indian Hindu and Indian Muslim and people from northeast and south Indian and north Indian as will as people from center India.

May be this is not apply for Pakistan but "Nation don't have color, religion, language,majority or minority or race. "

I meant the other way, moderate Pakistani comes from non Punjab areas, and there is a reason to it.

The most bloodshed happened in Punjab on both sides of the border in 1947, hence the hatred.

I don't think they hate India more over there than the rest of Pakistan.

As for the hate for Kashmir India:
I think both countries should allow Kashmiri people to vote to choose which country they want to belong to. But its obvious its going to be Pakistan since 95% of them are Muslims. And Kashmiris really hate India and India knows this.
So if anything to hate India, I would hate because of this.

Last month I saw a video of Zaid Hamid in which the anchor asked him how we are going to Capture Delhi???..............Zaid answered Because Sikhs are going to fight for us.

Hmmm...is that why he kept saying Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh - a Sikh?

so to fulfill his phophecy he'll just change facts? These defence analysts are smart!

I support the creation of Khalistan in the Indian province of Punjab. Sikhs need a homeland just like Jewish people need a homeland of Israel. Its only fair. I'm not against Israel, I just don't like the way their government is conducting business with Palestinians.

I feel your pain of living with the rest of the Indians in India. Pakistanis couldn't handle it anymore, thats why there is a Pakistan now. :azn: But India won't allow it because they want to have control and be dominant over everything.

Last edited:
I too would like a Khalistan - as far as its capital is in Lahore and places of historical importance like Nankana Sahib are handed to it.

I agree with you,now the time has come to raise khalistan in pakistan..... very few Sikh left in pakistan and rest is beheaded in continues bases. It required their and there is no problem for finance and weapon since we have RAW,MASSOD and CIA Nexus.:cheers:

The thought of khalistan has died in India. why dont we should inspire them for the same thought for the other side of border and return back the favour which was done to us.

I too would like a Khalistan - as far as its capital is in Lahore and places of historical importance like Nankana Sahib are handed to it.

No No... Don't get carried away. Only India territory should be made Khalistan. :wave:

Well - as a gesture of goodwill - once the Sikhs have Lahore and Nankana Sahib - we will definitely give them Amritsar and few pockets around it.

Sikhs are better then Indians alot more sophisticated people of culture

Their music , movies and songs every thing is great even their business sense

Pata nahi man mohan ko kiya brain wash kiya hai

Back
Top Bottom