What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Sikhs are better then Indians alot more sophisticated people of culture

Their music , movies and songs every thing is great even their business sense

Pata nahi man mohan ko kiya brain wash kiya hai

First of all how can you differentiate between a Sikhs and Indians.I am a sikh and i am a proud Indian.I have my roots in this very soil where our religion was born.Unfortunately few of our brothers are still in Pakistan,but if you ask them,they'll tell the history where were Sikhism and Khalsa born.Its just a few sikh youth mislead by anti India elements for their own interest used them in the past and are still trying but now even thy are well aware of this.Hope this answers a lot to the members who want to know what Sikhs want...waheguru ji da khalsa,waheguru ji di fateh.

and in my opinion sikhism is closer to hinduism.....
they celebrate all hindu festivals with same enthusiasm many of them are regular visitor of temples too... and same is the case with hindus in viceversa...:)

A.R. R U kidding me, Sikhs believe in Guru jee and not in dieties, only one supreme power.
Read and see for yourself that most of the sikh beliefs are closer to Islam than Huinuism.

Sikh Beliefs

A.R. R U kidding me, Sikhs believe in Guru jee and not in dieties, only one supreme power.
Read and see for yourself that most of the sikh beliefs are closer to Islam than Huinuism.

Sikh Beliefs

Sikhs and Hindus are very close culturally. Just go to any gurudwara and see how many Hindu devotees visit everyday. Likewise with hindu temples, there are many sikh devotees.

Many hindus prefer to get married in gurudwaaras instead of getting married before the agni. There are so many cross religion marriages between the two.

Every year I visit the Golden temple in Amritsar and Vaishno devi Mandir near Jammu, and witness a huge mix of Hindu and sikh devotees at both the places.

Last edited:
Sikhs and Hindus are very close culturally. Just go to any gurudwara and see how many Hindu devotees visit everyday. Likewise with hindu temples, there are many sikh devotees.

Many hindus prefer to get married in gurudwaaras instead of getting married before the agni. There are so many cross religion marriages between the two.

Every year I and visit, Golden temple in Amritsar and Vaishno devi Mandir near Jammu, and witness a huge mix of Hindu and sikh devotees at both the places.

like wise whenever i go to anandpur sahib i always go to naina devi as well you see this throughout religous sites in the region

Sikh Beliefs

you definitely proved that you have no idea about sikhism in real..
:devil:

you also have no idea about hinduism

So u tell me that Sikhs living in Canada are not true Sikhs and have no clue as to what goes on in this world.

A patronizing attitude. ( To treat in a condescending manners. )

Don't complicate things. These people are still living in 1984 when they talk about India. Anyways, you are not aware of the story man, futile discussing with you.

@asq
why dont you do your homework before posting these silly posts??

and.... in the end this is allll it comes down to!!! ROBBIES!!!! Veerji kithe ho??? these Hindus here have just proven my point.... they attempt to absorb Sikh religion into Hinduism.. part of the grand Hindutva expansion.... WE are NOT Hindus or Muslims!! WE have a SEPERATE identity!!! We are SIKHS!!!

Here are some posts from a facebook group on same topic I like to place here:

Hindus and Sikhs are NOT the same.. we don't ask anyone to change their religion, but for Hindus and Sikhs to be the same, as RSS wants to claim; than Hindus have to stop worshipping idols, reject drugs smoking and drinking alcohol, believe that there is only one all powerful god who is formless and does not re-incarnate.. all men and women are equal... than maybe we can be the same, but until than, we are NOT the same religions.. but we respect Hindu beliefs.. but do not try to invade our religion and claim that we are Hindus... our teachings reject Hindu beliefs..

(i) Hindu religion is based on Varnashram i.e. four castes (Bhrahmins, Kashatriyas, Vasyas and Shudras) and four stages in life (Brahamcharya, Grahastha, Sanyasa and Vanprastha) The whole religion and practices are designed based on it.
Sikh religion does not accept this concept.

(ii) Hindu religion does not consider all humans as born equal, women are equated with Shudras. Where as Sikh religion does not support such discrimination.

(iii) Hindu religion consider Sanskrit as divine language which Gods understand. Sikh religion does not consider any language as divine.

(iv) Hindu religion supports worship of idols; Sikh religion rejects idol worship and demands worship of Nirakaar (God).

(v) Sikh religion demands that its followers directly worship the Absolute 'The Sat' where as Hindu religion supports worship of Gods and Godesses and trinity which by its own scripture is born and have a life span (Bhagvatam gives the age of present Brahma and also tells when this Bramha will be dissolved).
Read More:: Sikh Philosophy Network Sikhism and Hinduism (Sikhism and Hinduism)

(vi) Sikh religion is democratic and corporate in nature, where each devotee has direct access to 'The Sat', where as in Hindu religion the prayers have to be routed through the Brahman priest. To prevent from Sikhs getting into this practice Guru Sahib has abolished Priesthood.
Read More:: Sikh Philosophy Network Sikhism and Hinduism (Sikhism and Hinduism)

(vii) Hindu relion says that God will descend on earth to distroy evil. Sikh religion says that the individual and the Panth has to fight its own worldly battles. Guru Sahibs have lived the life to demonstrate this to Sikhs and have give sword to us to defend our rights.

(viii) Hindu religion belives in Miracles, where as Sikh Gurus refused to do so.

Here, forget written texts, I will provide examples straight out of the Holy Guru Granth Sahib which tells us, we are NOT Hindus:

Idol worship:

1. The stone which man calls God,
Takes him and drowns him along with it;
O sinful and disloyal creature, understand you not
That a boat of stone cannot carry you ashore?
Nanak has found that Lord, through the Guru,
Who feeds all His creation on sea and on land.
(Guru V, Suhi Rag)

2. He who thinks that the stone is God, Worships in vain;
He who prostrates before stones, Labours to no purpose.
(Guru V, Bhairo Rag)

3. Those who have forsaken God,
And have attached themselves to idols, Shall go to hell.
(Guru V, Jaitsri Rag)

4. The truth is this:
God lives amongst His people,
And is not to be found in stones.
(Kabirji, Tilang Rag)

5. The Gods and goddesses are worshipped, O brother!
What ought we beg and what can they give?
The stone bathed in water, O brother, Sinks down in it.
(Guru I, Sorath Rag)

6. They worship one stone,
While the other stones they trample under their feet;
If the former is God, then the latter must also be the same.
So says Namdev: I worship God alone.
(Namdevji, Gauri Rag)

7. He takes a bath, And worships the stone;
Without the love of God, He is full of dirt.
(Guru I, Ramkali Rag)

Hindu Hypocrisy:

1. Those who wear dhotis of three and a half yards length,
Those who wear threefold sacred thread,
Those who wear rosaries round their necks,
And carry shining pails in their hands,
Are not the saints of God;
They are the cheats of Benaras.
Kabirji, Asa Rag

2. He studies Vedas but quarrels,
He doth not remember God and hath no respect.
Guru III, Sorath Rag

3. There is a mark on the forehead,
And a rosary in the hand, This is the garb;
People have considered God as a toy.
Kabirji, Maru Rag

4. Brother, what have you gained by reading Puranas?
You have neither worshipped God, Nor fed the hungry,
Nor controlled lust, anger, greed, and backbiting;
All your efforts have gone in vain.
Parmanandji, Sarang Rag

5. By wandering about in a Yogi's garb,
One cannot get salvation.
Guru III, Basant Rag

Hindus and Muslims:

1. The Hindu is blind; the Muslim is one-eyed,
The wise, all-seeing, is (only) the one Wise in God.
The Hindu worships at the temple, the Muslim at the mosque,
But Namdeva worships the God, who has no temple, and no mosque, to
call His own. (Rag Gond Bilawal, Namdev)

2. Hard it is to call oneself a Muslim; If one has these (Attributes) then alone
is he one: first, let the faith in Allah seem sweet to him.
And then with this as scraper, let him scrub his inside clean of Ego.
And, with faith in the leader of his faith, let him break the Illusion of life and death.
And submit to the Will of Allah, and, Believing in his Eternal Creator,
he should lose his self.
And, Nanak, if he is merciful to all creatures, truly he is acclaimed as
a (true) Muslim. (Ibid)

3. Thou sayest thy prayers five times, giving them five names.
Let Truth be thy first, Honest living the second; and the good of all, thy third;
Let the fourth prayer be the honest mind and the fifth the Praise of the Lord;
Let the fourth prayer be the honest mind and the fifth the Praise of the Lord.
Say thou, pray, the Prayer of Deeds, and be thou thus a (True) Muslim;
Any other prayer is false and, false is their value. (Majh Var, M. 1)

4. If thy God lives only in the mosque, to whom else belongs the rest of the
world?
The Hindu finds the God's All-pervading Essence in the image; so both
Know not the quintessence.
O Allah, O Ram, I live by Thy Name,
O Master, be Thou Merciful to me?
The Hndus see their God in the south, the Muslims in the west;
But search thy God only in the heart, for, thy heart is the Seat of God.
The Brahmin fasts (yearly) for twenty four days, once
every Ekadasi, the Qazi in the month of Ramzan;
Lo, they keep out God for eleven parts, and find the
treasure of Bliss only in a single month !
Why bathe in Orissa, why bow low in the mosque?
If one has Guile in the heart, then, what use is one's
going out for a Hajj, or saying the prayers five times in a day ? (4)
O God, all men and women that one sees are but thy Manifestations,
And I am thy child, and all Gurus and all Prophets are mine.
Says Kabir, "Hear ye men and women, seek only the refuge of the One God.
And utter only the Lord's Name that ye are ferried across." (Kabir)

5. The Pundit reads the Books, but gives no thought to them; He instructs the others, but himself trades in Maya. (Sri Rag M. 1)

There are plenty more examples I can provide, if you want me to from our holy books, which proves that we are NOT Hindus.. we are SIKHS!! We follow only one god, and reject Hinduism. There is no glass half full, or half empty, this is black or white. Stop trying to invade our religion and label us Hindu, rather, go pick up the Adi Granth and read what a Sikh is.

Last edited:
Indian Jatt said:
First of all how can you differentiate between a Sikhs and Indians.I am a sikh and i am a proud Indian.I have my roots in this very soil where our religion was born.Unfortunately few of our brothers are still in Pakistan,but if you ask them,they'll tell the history where were Sikhism and Khalsa born.Its just a few sikh youth mislead by anti India elements for their own interest used them in the past and are still trying but now even thy are well aware of this.Hope this answers a lot to the members who want to know what Sikhs want...waheguru ji da khalsa,waheguru ji di fateh.

Indian Jatt veerji, kinne peg lah ke tussi eh post likhi si?? Shouldn't you be busy getting yourself drunk and talli or something rather than talking about Sikhi here? Because seriously.. that is total BS what you just wrote.. Sikhism is not defined by national borders.. Sikhism's HOLIEST shrines are in Pakistan!! Nankana Sahab.. Panja Sahab.. Sachkhand.. Sheikhupura.. Rorhee Sahab.. Keyara Sahab.. these are the most significant places of Sikh religion.. there are close to 200 other important Gurudwaras in Pakistan.. so if you think that Sikh religion is defined by national boundaries.. you need to cut down on that alcohol and pick up the Adi Granth for a change..

and.... in the end this is allll it comes down to!!! ROBBIES!!!! Veerji kithe ho??? these Hindus here have just proven my point.... they attempt to absorb Sikh religion into Hinduism.. part of the grand Hindutva expansion.... WE are NOT Hindus or Muslims!! WE have a SEPERATE identity!!! We are SIKHS!!!

Here are some posts from a facebook group on same topic I like to place here:

and you think we will except this kid of silly post which orginates from a social networking sites....
seriously pakistan is a illiterate nation you proved by your post..:devil:

History of similarities between hindus and sikhs

Nanak, was born in a Hindu Khatri family. However, he declared that all are equal in the eyes of God in his famous proclamation "I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim."[3] A unity between Hindus and Muslims under the teachings and revelations of the Guru. The Guru had some familiar and common beliefs as in Hindu concepts like Karma, Dharma, Reincarnation, and meditating on God's name to break the cycle of birth

Before Guru Nanak's death, he instructed his disciple Guru Angad Dev to carry on the teachings of his religion as Guru Angad had shown selflessness, compassion and endless service and was in tuned with the teachings of his Master, Guru Nanak. Sri Chand, one of his sons, founded the Udasi order. Various orders have arisen since the beginning of Sikhism, such as the Radhasoamis and the Nirankaris. It is debatable whether these religions constitute offshoots of Sikhism or merely differing Sikh philosophies. The Khalsa, ordained by Guru Gobind Singh, is regarded by many Sikhs as being the completion of the development of the Sikh religion.
[edit] Guru Tegh Bahadur

In 1675 Aurangzeb caused the martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur. He had gone to Aurangzeb on behalf of Kashmiri Pandits, who requested him to plead against their forceful conversion. Aurangzeb asked Guru Tegh Bahadur to convert and had him executed after he refused to convert to Islam.[4] According to Kushwant Singh, when "Guru Tegh Bahadur was summoned to Delhi, he went as a protector of the Kashmiri Hindu community and encourage them to stand against the increasing oppression of the Mughals. He was executed in the year 1675. His son who succeeded him as Guru later described his father's martyrdom as in the cause of the humanity. Guru Tegh Bahadar undertook the supreme sacrifice for the protection of the most fundamental of human rights - the right of a person to freely practice his or her religion without interference or hindrance. This is why Guru Tegh Bahadur is also known as (Tegh Bahadur, Hind Di Chadar" (Tegh Bahadur, Protector of Hindus).

Guru Tegh Bahadur is also honored by Hindus and the Guru Tegh Bahadur Martyrdom Day is also observed by many Hindus.[5]
[edit] Maharaja Ranjit Singh

Also called "Sher-e-Punjab" ("The Lion of the Punjab") (1780-1839) was a Sikh emperor and the founder of Sikh Empire.Ranjit Singh crowned himself as the ruler of Punjab and willed the Koh-i-noor back to its original location at Jagannath Temple in Orissa while on his deathbed in 1839.[citation needed]
[edit] 19th century

The Sikh scholar Harjot Oberoi has argued that in the nineteenth century, the Singh Sabha movement, began to view the non-monolithic world view of Sikhism with suspicion and hostility, and tried to redefine a more limited Sikh identity.[3][opinion needs balancing]
[edit] Similarities

Here are some of the similarities between Hinduism and Sikhism:

* At the time of the Gurus, most North Indian families would remain "Hindu" while the eldest son was a "Sikh."[6] Hindus enlisting their eldest sons in the Khalsa was done for protection against the Mughals.
* Many Hindus visit Sikh temples.[citation needed]. For instance, the Hemkhund Sahib is a high-altitude lake in the Indian State of Uttarakhand is regarded as a pilgrimage site by the adherents of Hindus [4] and a Lakshman Temple and Sikh Gurudwaara exist close together on the banks of the same lake there.
* When a Sikh dies, cremation is the preferred method[7]. This is the same in Hinduism, although this is a cultural similarity between many cultures.
* Sikhs may also do the 'immersion of corpse remains' in a river after cremation, as Hindus do, although this is not a requirement; ashes may be deposited anywhere sentimental. [8]

Mutual views

In the Hindu and Sikh traditions, there is a distinction between religion and culture, and ethical decisions are grounded in both religious beliefs and cultural values. Both Hindu and Sikh ethics are primarily duty based. Traditional teachings deal with the duties of individuals and families to maintain a lifestyle conducive to physical, mental and spiritual health. These traditions share a culture and world view that includes ideas of karma and rebirth, collective versus individual identity, and a strong emphasis on spiritual purity.[5]

The notion of dharma, karma, prasad, moksha and a belief in rebirth are very important for many Hindus and Sikhs as they make ethical decisions surrounding birth and death. Unlike the linear view of life taken in Abrahamic religions, for Hindus and Sikhs life, birth and death are repeated, for each person, in a continuous cycle. What a person does in each life influences the circumstances and predispositions experienced in future lives. In essence, every action or thought, whether noble or sinful, has consequences that are carried forward into the next life. When a similar situation is encountered, memories of past lives arise in the consciousness as an impulse to perform actions or think thoughts similar to the earlier ones. This impulse does not necessarily compel the person to repeat the act or thought. As proclaimed in the Guru Granth Sahib:

Mortals obtain a human body as a result of good deeds but he reaches the gate of salvation with God's kind grace. (Guru Nanak, Japji).
[edit] Common Sikh views of Hinduism

The references to Hindu deities in the Guru Granth Sahib are for the most part metaphorical, not literal. This is illustrated in a quote on page 1374, among others:

Kabeer, it does make a difference, how you chant the Lord's Name, 'Raam'. This is something to consider. Everyone uses the same word for the son of Dasrath and the Wondrous Lord. Kabeer, use the word 'Raam', only to speak of the All-pervading Lord. You must make that distinction. One 'Raam' is pervading everywhere, while the other is contained only in himself. (1374)
[edit] References to Vedas

The Guru Granth Sahib refers to Hindu scripture frequently, not as an endorsement but often referring to their lack of scope regarding God. However, they are not explicitly denounced, either; the Granth encourages openmindedness of all belief systems:

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.(1350)

Sikhism does not have belief in Heaven/Hell system, inequality of caste and gender and held the Vedas responsible for these fallacies in the contemporary society, the quote below from second Sikh Guru mentions the same view:

— "ਕਥਾ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਬੇਦੀ ਆਣੀ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ ॥ ਦੇ ਦੇ ਲੈਣਾ ਲੈ ਲੈ ਦੇਣਾ ਨਰਕਿ ਸੁਰਗਿ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥"
"The Vedas bring forth stories and legends, and thoughts of vice and virtue.What is given, they receive, and what is received, they give. They are reincarnated in heaven and hell"

[6]

* Page 463 - ਵਿਸਮਾਦੁ ਨਾਦ ਵਿਸਮਾਦੁ ਵੇਦ ॥ - Wonderful is the sound current of the Naad, wonderful is the knowledge of the Vedas.
* Page 791 - ਬੇਦ ਪਾਠ ਮਤਿ ਪਾਪਾ ਖਾਇ ॥ - Reading the Vedas, sinful intellect is destroyed.
* Page 941 - ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਰਚੈ ਬੇਦ ਬੀਚਾਰੀ ॥ - The Gurmukh is pleasing to the True Guru; this is contemplation on the Vedas.
* Page 942 - ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਬੇਦ ॥ - The Gurmukh understands the Simritees, the Shaastras and the Vedas.
* Page 1188 - ਬੇਦ ਵਖਾਣਿ ਕਹਹਿ ਇਕੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥ - The Vedas say that we should chant the Name of the One Lord.

In regards to their shortcomings:

* Page 148 - ਵੇਦ ਕਹਹਿ ਵਖਿਆਣ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਵਣਾ ॥ - The Vedas speak and expound on the Lord, but they do not know His limits.
* Page 355 - ਅਸਟ ਦਸੀ ਚਹੁ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥ - The eighteen Puraanas and the four Vedas do not know His mystery.
* Guru Nanak, on page 1021 - ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬੀ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਜਾਤਾ ॥ - Neither the Vedas (four Hindu texts) nor the four Katebas [Semitic texts: the Torah, the Zabur (Psalms), the Injil (Gospel), and the Quran] know the mystery (of the Creator of the Cosmos).[9]
* Page 1126 - ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਤ੍ਰੈ ਗੁਣ ਹੈ ਮਾਇਆ ਅੰਧੁਲਉ ਧੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਈ ॥੩॥ - The Shaastras and the Vedas keep the mortal bound to the three modes of Maya, and so he performs his deeds blindly. ||3||
* Page 1237 - ਨਵ ਛਿਅ ਖਟ ਕਾ ਕਰੇ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ ॥ ਨਿਸਿ ਦਿਨ ਉਚਰੈ ਭਾਰ ਅਠਾਰ ॥ ਤਿਨਿ ਭੀ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਤੋਹਿ ॥ - You may study the nine grammars, the six Shaastras and the six divisions of the Vedas. You may recite the Mahaabhaarata. Even these cannot find the limits of the Lord.

The references above to not knowing the limits of God are a reference to the Sikh perception that the existence of demigods or devas puts a limit on the absolute power of God[citation needed].

The Guru Granth Sahib
—Bhairao, Fifth Mehl - I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers... Guru Arjan Dev Page 1078 - Even the Vedas do not know the Guru's Glory. They narrate only a tiny bit of what is heard

:victory::victory::victory::hitwall::hitwall:

A.R. said:
and you think we will except this kid of silly post which orginates from a social networking sites....
seriously pakistan is a illiterate nation you proved by your post..

lol.. this "kid of silly post" is giving direct citations from the Sikh holy book.. the Adi Granth... so accept it nor not we couldn't care less.. we know how much u love ure chadiwalla RSS unclejis and their BS RSS books which write jibberish about Sikhs... just showing u that reality is different... no wonder why Hindus in India don't even know 1% of Sikhi...

lol.. this "kid of silly post" is giving direct citations from the Sikh holy book.. the Adi Granth... so accept it nor not we couldn't care less.. we know how much u love ure chadiwalla RSS unclejis and their BS RSS books which write jibberish about Sikhs... just showing u that reality is different... no wonder why Hindus in India don't even know 1% of Sikhi...

you talks just like a kid...
consider my post of 'History of similarities between hindus and sikhs' which is just above ur post:victory::victory::victory:

Last edited:
Indian Jatt veerji, kinne peg lah ke tussi eh post likhi si?? Shouldn't you be busy getting yourself drunk and talli or something rather than talking about Sikhi here? Because seriously.. that is total BS what you just wrote.. Sikhism is not defined by national borders.. Sikhism's HOLIEST shrines are in Pakistan!! Nankana Sahab.. Panja Sahab.. Sachkhand.. Sheikhupura.. Rorhee Sahab.. Keyara Sahab.. these are the most significant places of Sikh religion.. there are close to 200 other important Gurudwaras in Pakistan.. so if you think that Sikh religion is defined by national boundaries.. you need to cut down on that alcohol and pick up the Adi Granth for a change..

O Brar mere veer,main kinne peg la ke ae post likhya si o ta main hi janda aa,tennu advice den di koi lod nai ae.Naal je tu inna kujh janda wa sikhism de vare par fer vi tennu ae nai pata je sikihism de holiest shrines kehre ne.you have given the names of so many gurudwaras brother but i hope you know what and where are our five takhts.You are saying there are close to 200 important gurudwaras.Brother get this in your mind and properly that each and every gurudwara are important and not on or two.And if you are talking about gurudwaras of great significance then I am now very sure that you have read only about the Pakistani gurudrawaras (now its clear that although u r preaching sikhism you views are very much influenced by Pakistan) and never of Indian cuz it will be difficult for me tell how how many gurudawars are there in India,both Significant and less known(all important by the way).

Secondly I never said that sikhism is defined by national boundaries,If you are not under the influence of alcohol(which is clear by now after you listed the "important gurudwaras")please read it again "sikhism was born in India".I challenge you if you can prove me wrong with this.

Thirdly- "stop giving me lectures on Sikhism" to the world.

O Brar mere veer,main kinne peg la ke ae post likhya si o ta main hi janda aa,tennu advice den di koi lod nai ae.Naal je tu inna kujh janda wa sikhism de vare par fer vi tennu ae nai pata je sikihism de holiest shrines kehre ne.you have given the names of so many gurudwaras brother but i hope you know what and where are our five takhts.You are saying there are close to 200 important gurudwaras.Brother get this in your mind and properly that each and every gurudwara are important and not on or two.And if you are talking about gurudwaras of great significance then I am now very sure that you have read only about the Pakistani gurudrawaras (now its clear that although u r preaching sikhism you views are very much influenced by Pakistan) and never of Indian cuz it will be difficult for me tell how how many gurudawars are there in India,both Significant and less known(all important by the way).

Secondly I never said that sikhism is defined by national boundaries,If you are not under the influence of alcohol(which is clear by now after you listed the "important gurudwaras")please read it again "sikhism was born in India".I challenge you if you can prove me wrong with this.

Thirdly- "stop giving me lectures on Sikhism" to the world.

dont you know he the only sikh on this site we are all drunks and should not be allowed to call ourselves sikhs these people are the biggest hypocriates you find they preach during the day and at night they get up to all sorts

Back
Top Bottom