What's new

Who Was The Best Fighter Pilot Ever ?

Why Arabs pilots ________---------.
ok here are the facts I have trained UAE, Iranians, Iraqis, syrians.
Lets start with UAE My students were Sheikh Tamimi and Sheikh Hamdan who was the COAS of UAEAF. I spend a lot of time training them on Mirages and they started showing potential, So this is 8am Tamimi takes of after 20 min no contact where the hell is he now I am having a heart attack Sheikh Zahid nephew is MIA well a badu dropped him in front of the gate, Now I ask him what happend he says I was a 40000ft and the engine stopped I said did try to restart it he said no I just let the Mirage fall and at 7000ft I ejected great, Now 4pm Sheikh Hamdan is in Air bang 1 mayday call and now he is MIA and I say to my self why me GOD because I am responsible for them choppers goes picks him up Sqn Ldr Sahi PAF pilot rescued him, Now I ask him what happed he says I went into a spin and them I ejected because there were to many Red lights now my face is going red and I am about to beat the crap out of him and he say relax Sir muhammad we will get more planes and my reply was HOW he says I will just call my uncle and yes first thing in the morning we were orders to go and pick up 6 more mirages from France.

Now Syrians taught them everything we knew in Air to Air combat when the real war started most of them returned back and 1 of them was so scared that he went full power and going straight for Israel his bearing was so wrong that he forgot to turn back, But it was strange when we took of we got kills. They landed faces all blue I ask why did you turn back he replies I am to young to die plus I saw our army on the ground so I am sure they will take care of it.:hitwall::hitwall:

Iraqis and Iranians man they had issues teach them something 1 hour later the guy does the opposite and is totally blank , Whats wrong I taught you this move oh sorry I forgot:hitwall:. Live fire Demo going on Iraqi pilots has 20 targets in front of him the bugger goes and hits the tower full of personal observing the exercise and why did you do that he says that was the biggest target I saw:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

come on, the Arab's can't be that bad? I'm sure some of them got some kills!

The question depends totaly on who you ask.

From a aircraft maintenance officer the one who doesnt f*** up the aircraft he just fixed.

Ask a pilot and he will say why me of course.

From the british infantry any one who doesnt give him air support.

But the best has to be one that can learn on the job.

09ac69ed00a265756ee056c9f37a55b8.jpg

Military Jokes Military Humor

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Muradk
Why Arabs pilots ________---------.
ok here are the facts I have trained UAE, Iranians, Iraqis, syrians.
Lets start with UAE My students were Sheikh Tamimi and Sheikh Hamdan who was the COAS of UAEAF. I spend a lot of time training them on Mirages and they started showing potential, So this is 8am Tamimi takes of after 20 min no contact where the hell is he now I am having a heart attack Sheikh Zahid nephew is MIA well a badu dropped him in front of the gate, Now I ask him what happend he says I was a 40000ft and the engine stopped I said did try to restart it he said no I just let the Mirage fall and at 7000ft I ejected great, Now 4pm Sheikh Hamdan is in Air bang 1 mayday call and now he is MIA and I say to my self why me GOD because I am responsible for them choppers goes picks him up Sqn Ldr Sahi PAF pilot rescued him, Now I ask him what happed he says I went into a spin and them I ejected because there were to many Red lights now my face is going red and I am about to beat the crap out of him and he say relax Sir muhammad we will get more planes and my reply was HOW he says I will just call my uncle and yes first thing in the morning we were orders to go and pick up 6 more mirages from France.

Now Syrians taught them everything we knew in Air to Air combat when the real war started most of them returned back and 1 of them was so scared that he went full power and going straight for Israel his bearing was so wrong that he forgot to turn back, But it was strange when we took of we got kills. They landed faces all blue I ask why did you turn back he replies I am to young to die plus I saw our army on the ground so I am sure they will take care of it.

Iraqis and Iranians man they had issues teach them something 1 hour later the guy does the opposite and is totally blank , Whats wrong I taught you this move oh sorry I forgot. Live fire Demo going on Iraqi pilots has 20 targets in front of him the bugger goes and hits the tower full of personal observing the exercise and why did you do that he says that was the biggest target I saw
com

dude the guy who flew straight into the wall of 3 to 4 story (pentagon) building was a Saudi pilot, i highly doubt even some americans wouldn't be able to pull off that Manoeuvre

[/quote]Who was the best fighter pilot ever? This is a question often debated, and never settled. Manfred von Richtoven (better known as the Red Baron of World War I) is one such contender. Another is Erich Hartmann, who is the all-time kills leader with 352 in World War II. Was it David McCampbell, who shot down nine aircraft in a single sortie on October 24, 1944? A case could be made for each of them, but the fact is, one cannot really determine who the best of all time was.[/quote]

From Sept 1941 onwards it can only be Hans-Joachim Marseille. What he did after that date is impossible to believe if not for the witnesses. 388 combat flights and a total of 158 kills

His attack method to break up formations, which he perfected, resulted in a high lethality ratio, and in rapid, multiple victories per attack. On 3 June 1942, Marseille attacked alone a formation of 16 Curtiss P-40 fighters and shot down six aircraft of No. 5 Squadron SAAF, five of them in six minutes, including three aces: Robin Pare (six victories), Douglas Golding (6.5 victories) and Andre Botha (five victories). His wingman Rainer Pöttgen, nicknamed Fliegendes Zählwerk the ("Flying Counting Machine"),[43] said of this fight:

All the enemy were shot down by Marseille in a turning dogfight. As soon as he shot, he needed only to glance at the enemy plane. His pattern [of gunfire] began at the front, the engine's nose, and consistently ended in the cockpit. How he was able to do this not even he could explain. With every dogfight he would throttle back as far as possible; this enabled him to fly tighter turns. His expenditure of ammunition in this air battle was 360 rounds (60 per kill)

1 September 1942 had been Marseille's most successful day, destroying 17 enemy aircraft, and September would see him score 54 kills, his most productive month.[46] The 17 enemy aircraft shot down included eight in 10 minutes, as a result of this feat he was presented with a type 82 Volkswagen Kübelwagen by an Italian Regia Aeronautica squadron, on which his Italian comrades had painted "Otto" (Italian language: Otto = eight).[47] This was the most aircraft from Western Allied air forces shot down by a single pilot in one day.[48] Only one pilot, Emil "Bully" Lang on 4 November 1943, would better this score, against the Soviet Air Force on the Eastern Front.[49]

I know of no other pilot that could go 16:1 with some of the 16 be aces and win, and no other pilot ever did so well vs the RAF. Of his 158 kills, all but 2 were fighters not bombers or transports.

The question depends totaly on who you ask.

From a aircraft maintenance officer the one who doesnt f*** up the aircraft he just fixed.

Ask a pilot and he will say why me of course.

From the british infantry any one who doesnt give him air support.

But the best has to be one that can learn on the job.

talent-bikini-flight-school.jpg

Military Jokes Military Humor

What A pilot flying so low i think he is crazy...?
:pakistan:

Sir i just want to know if the record set by Mr. Aalam is "Claimed" or "Accepted" and "Confirmed" ???

John Boyd was the best fighter pilot in the world, and possibly ever. At least, John Boyd was the best fighter pilot in America. He returned from a combat tour in Korea to become an instructor at the Fighter Weapons School, the Air Force's premier dog-fighting academy at Nellis Air Force Base out in the desert 10 miles north of Las
Vegas. There he was known as "40-Second Boyd," the pilot who could defeat any
opponent in simulated air-to-air combat in less than 40 seconds. Like any gunslinger
with a nickname and a reputation, Boyd was challenged. Some of the best pilots
in the Air Force called him out at one time or another. So did the best pilots in the Navy
and the Marines. So did exchange pilots from a half-dozen countries. He took on the
best pilots in the free world. But no man could be found who was better in the air than
John Boyd. Boyd was more than a great stick and rudder man; he was that rarest of
creatures - a thinking fighter pilot. Anyone familiar with the Air Force can tell you two
things with confidence: One, fighter pilots are known for testosterone, not gray matter;
and, two, military doctrine is dictated by generals. But in 1960 when he was a young
captain, John Boyd developed and wrote "The Aerial Attack Study" which became
official Air Force doctrine, the bible of air combat; first in America, and then, when it
was declassified, for air forces around the world. Put another way, John Boyd, while still
a junior officer, changed the way every air force in the world flies and fights.

Look him up.

Back
Top Bottom