What's new

Who this might be?

Is there a way to prove that the guy with white beard is the menace down below....
And promote him to the next world....:sniper:
View attachment 289055
He has Saudi backing and hence can't be touched SSP Islamabad was saying police was mocked my lal masjid thugs during their banned march saying they can get away with murder. They dealt with and seen off the best state of Pakistan can throw at them and killed dozens of SSG

In his last interview he mocked the govt specially CH nisar. Govt has been. Told by Saudis to keep hands off him as he has promised them that he would be gentle in his criticism of Pakistani state

it looks as if he carrying a child with his arm wrapping in front of the baby. the white blanket near his arm supports this theory too.

That raised arm is of an other man standing behind him at the door.
The man infront has is holding his hands at his back. The positioning of his feet & legs supports that posture.
What appears to be a child on the man standing at the back's shoulder is actually a chadar on his shoulder. Notice the other arm is too wide to be holding a child. It's placed just above his hip.

Last edited:
He has Saudi backing and hence can't be touched SSP Islamabad was saying police was mocked my lal masjid thugs during their banned march saying they can get away with murder. They dealt with and seen off the best state of Pakistan can throw at them and killed dozens of SSG

In his last interview he mocked the govt specially CH nisar. Govt has been. Told by Saudis to keep hands off him as he has promised them that he would be gentle in his criticism of Pakistani state
@RescueRanger I removed the positive rating from you. I think it was a mistake by you anyway.
there was nothing in this post that full fills the +ve rating criteria anyway

@RescueRanger I removed the positive rating from you. I think it was a mistake by you anyway.
there was nothing in this post that full fills the +ve rating criteria anyway

Ustad je you are a) too modest and b) too earnest both make for a explosive combination. The +ve was for saying it like it is. Which is better than spilling out #tinfoilhat conspiracies. Alas, as you wish so you shall do. To quote Jean-Paul Sartre: "People are like dice. We throw ourselves in the direction of our own choosing."

Peace out.

Ustad je you are a) too modest and b) too earnest both make for a explosive combination. The +ve was for saying it like it is. Which is better than spilling out #tinfoilhat conspiracies. Alas, as you wish so you shall do. To quote Jean-Paul Sartre: "People are like dice. We throw ourselves in the direction of our own choosing."

Peace out.
C) somewhat bitter as well, due to the deaths of our children and the mocking videos by terrorists

I live to see the day when my friend from childhood will share the pictures of his SSG raid on these scumbags. although he is too senior and at instructor level to be taking part in any more operations but hopefully he will have something which cant be shared in public.

C) somewhat bitter as well, due to the deaths of our children and the mocking videos by terrorists

I live to see the day when my friend from childhood will share the pictures of his SSG raid on these scumbags. although he is too senior and at instructor level to be taking part in any more operations but hopefully he will have something which cant be shared in public.

A dear cousin of mine was Infantry Instructor based out of Quetta. I believe he has moved stations, will need to check with him next we meet, alas all my friends and connections from SF have either retired, died or are shaheed. Inshallah, the time is not far when our military will stamp the heel of their boots on the grinning face of the enemy. - Ameen!

I personally feel that sometimes we are a shameless nation, peoples who spread hate and sectarianism roam around freely. We should start targetting them, Karachi mein 8,10 hazar masoom log target killing mein mar gye kisi ki zindgi pr koi farq ni para ... Ye 500 mar jayen gey tou bhi kisi ki zindgi pr farq ni pare ga

Who's the guy with a blurred face? - Second from the left. Image taken from the video released by Omer Mansoor after Charsadda attack. He is the only guy with a blurred face in the entire video. Thoughts?

View attachment 289040

@Icarus @Hyperion @Bratva @balixd @HRK @TaimiKhan
if you recall i had highlighted the same thing in Budbeer Attackers photo too ---
I have two opinion on this
1) they are foreign deployed Instructors to them (could be former NDS, same as we did with Afghan Talib)
2) The next lot of attackers in line - those who they do not want to be identified ---

Must be commander of their so called Muslim Services Group (MSG) that is actively involved in Target killings now a days
you are forgetting -- this was STF --- such attacks are tasked to Special Task Force -- MSG is for ambushing Military

damn!!! TSG, STF, MSG :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom