What's new

Who is the most effective minister in NaMo cabinet?

Who is the most effective minister

• Arun Jaitely

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sushma Swaraj

• Manohar Parikar

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Rajnath Singh

• Smriti Irani

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Suresh Prabhu

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Others

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
It is almost 2 years of Narendra Modi Sarkar. We have seend the performance of the PM and his cabinet coleagues. Yesterday there was a thread about Sushma Swaraj getting praise by the opposition. Smriti Irani has also got lot of praise specially from BJP supporters

So I have this simple poll. Who is the most effective minister according to you

My vote goes to Sushama Swaraj. Suresh prabhu 2nd best for me.

Sushama Swaraj is most effective, while Smriti Irani the worst

what about venkaiah naidu..the most senior member of BJP...

Manohar Parikar a down to earth former IITan is the best DM in yaers.

Dude lives alone in his official residence away from his family in GOA serving the country.

He is like a Grenade - Jo dekhne mein Simple or chota lagta hai par Jab Pin nikalo tau ..........

Some people takes his remarks very seriously.

It is a tie between Parrikar, Gadkari and suresh prabhu.

Nitin gadkari is an achiever, He has pushed per day highway construction to 15 KM against 3 to 5 of UPA> Target is 30 KM every day.

Manohar Parikar a down to earth former IITan is the best DM in yaers.

Dude lives alone in his official residence away from his family in GOA serving the country.

He is like a Grenade - Jo dekhne mein Simple or chota lagta hai par Jab Pin nikalo tau ..........

Some people takes his remarks very seriously.

MP DM is the best DM in years, No doubt. I can't think of anyone better for the job.

He is just not the best minister in the cabinet.

It is a tie between Parrikar, Gadkari and suresh prabhu.

Nitin gadkari is an achiever, He has pushed per day highway construction to 15 KM against 3 to 5 of UPA> Target is 30 KM every day.

He is also handling the additional role of river linking projects and water ways, shipbuilding and repair,major ports, national waterways and inland water transport.

The plan is to use 101 rivers for water ways.

MP DM is the best DM in years, No doubt. I can't think of anyone better for the job.

He is just not the best minister in the cabinet.
That depends on the work and outcome what an individual minister can deliver and since DM is cleansing the most imp department from the filth (corruption, Red tape etc) of previous govt,i think his job is most imp than Prabhu who can bring bullet train or Goyal who will make sure coal will be available to Power stations.

Defense of the country is paramount than some bullet trains or roads.

He is also handling the additional role of river linking projects and water ways, shipbuilding and repair,major ports, national waterways and inland water transport.

The plan is to use 101 rivers for water ways.

Awesome. I want old plan of river linking to be revived. We have seen the excellent results in Gujarat. The ponds and lakes of dry areas are full of water today. There is no scarcity of water.

Today Narmada water is flowing in sabarmati and many small rivers of Dry kutch , Saurashtra and north gujarat and Amadavad as well. Many dry area have become lush green.

Last edited:
To those who are asking for specific ministers like Gadkari and Piyush Goyal - Apologies. But I did not want to write too many names, this is the reason why there is an others button

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom