What's new

Who is Best Member of Year 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator Or TTs don't come from the sky, they join as members of this forum and work through up the ladder and reach these designations. And they post just like normal members, nothing is special about them.

So why shouldn't they be included in it also ??

Do the mods or TTs own the website or what ??

We join just like other members and grow.

No one has stopped you guys, post better, make good out of yourself, worthy enough and you guys will become TTs and Mods also.

So calling for exclusion of mods & TTs is totally uncalled for and without any merit.

Moderator Or TTs don't come from the sky, they join as members of this forum and work through up the ladder and reach these designations. And they post just like normal members, nothing is special about them.

No one has stopped you guys, post better, make good out of yourself, worthy enough and you guys will become TTs and Mods also.

So calling for exclusion of mods & TTs is totally uncalled for and without any merit.

Every one know that they(Mods&TT) are execellent contributors , my idea is to creat a environment of healthy competition to incourage new members to improve their post quality and loyality with PDF.

Thanks,

Best Moderator ,Think tanker , Staff of year 2009 also recommended

Now TaimiKhan you have also have chance to become best Moderator of Year 2009.

I guess

Best Mod ; Taimikhan,
Best Think Tanker : All Green
Best Member: Sinoindusfriendship

Best Staff: Stealth

Last edited by a moderator:

Taimi,can an Indian poster(or say a bangladeshi/chinese)work up his way to become a mod .

Last edited:
ALLAH save me from the day that an INDIAN becomes a moderator on here.It will ruin defence.pk

Completely destroyed.

ALLAH save me from the day that an INDIAN becomes a moderator on here.It will ruin defence.pk

Completely destroyed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shot of the day!

Indian can win best member award also

Hooo

INDIAN members.??? Well In my opinion kinshuk and IndianRabbit are good.Although haven't seen IndianRabbit for almost weeks.

Mods and staff should be included if they are not being compensated monetarily. All members (staff/mod included) who volunteer are equally qualified. Just a thought.

I agree.

Also, Taimikhan was not a moderator when he joined just one year ago, he earned that spot and during the time he was earning it he was just a member.

No but they are only of Pakistani origin.....

Hence there obviously is a bias when it comes to who becomes a mod or TT......which is why their inclusion in this list cannot be how do you say it "fair"

lets bring everyone inc our hardworking Team.

Tiamikhan has a great contribution on the forum .

No but they are only of Pakistani origin.....

Hence there obviously is a bias when it comes to who becomes a mod or TT......which is why their inclusion in this list cannot be how do you say it "fair"

There is no bias, this is a Pakistani forum, not an Indian or a secular or a neutral forum.

So for us Pakistan comes first.

And this forum is way much better and unbiased compared to the other ones out there.

Without a doubt, it will be slim pickings for anyone from Pakistan, China or India. Our countries have set new lows in absolute crap bickering throughout 2009. We can't take difference of opinions, we can't tolerate the other sides point of view, if I say you have this thing bad, instead of acknowledging or refuting it, the response would be "Oh yeah you suck too and I have pictures of Slums/Terrorists to prove it".

Our countrymen come with heavy duty agendas, as if they will launch their world domination schemes off defence.pk. The purpose of the website is simple, a platform to talk. So talk. Talk like normal human beings.

If I were ever to announce the best members, I'd give it to some of the more aggressive debaters who know how to stick to topic and argue for their point of view (right or wrong, that would vary from perspective to perspective) effectively.

There is no bias, this is a Pakistani forum, not an Indian or a secular or a neutral forum.

So for us Pakistan comes first.

And this forum is way much better and unbiased compared to the other ones out there.

Your argument was that you should be selected for Member of the Year because you went from a Regular member to a TT to a mod.....

And next you claim that mods are just regular people who "earn" their stripes through their writing.....

What you fail to highlight is that being a "Pakistani" is a very important criterion in becoming a mod.....so obviously there is a bias....in fact that is the definition of bias....

Frankly and this is my personal opinion.....A ThinkTank member is understandably Pakistani only (No objections)....but a mod just has to be neutral, should have good thoughts and arguments along with decent written skills and comprehension......
So what makes Indians unfit to be mods? Are you saying we cant be neutral..?....we dont make fair arguments?..we cant write well?...
Its because it is a Pakistani forum and its meant to forward Pakistani agenda.....simple!!

The way I see it....
The mods are neutral and fair, but selection of being a mod is NOT!!!

Anyways.....Im only pointing this out to speak against inclusion of mods in "Member of the Year".....
Its a privately owned forum....Its the owners right to do as he pleases....

On a lighter note..... Indians excluded Pakistanis in IPL 3......you guys can exclude us on this forum....both privately owned...LOL ;)

PS: My vote goes to S2....the guy packs a punch in his arguments....Its like getting beaten with a sock full of oranges....you get the hit but leaves no marks!!!

Last edited:
gambit and Penguin would be sleeper picks for me.

My darn NFL team lost in the SuperBowl..and im all into the draft now.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom