What's new

Who Finances This Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

logic

Reaction score
Just wanted to find out who are the people running this forum?

I think they ask for donations....

RAW , CIA and Mossad
However on the serious note, please see the advertisements which are on the pages..I am from India and with Indian IP and i get Indian advertisements , so i will assume 70% funding is by global audience and AD revenue... You know same way as BCCI is successful financially.

As you may see magicbrik.com is indian Real estate portal

Last edited:
However on the serious note, please see the advertisements which are on the pages..I am from India and with Indian IP and i get Indian advertisements , so i will assume 70% funding is by global audience and AD revenue... You know same way as BCCI is successful financially.

As you may see magicbrik.com is indian Real estate portal

net worth is US$ 92K
daily income is US$ 126
members donate also

normal people who care about our country!

Well sir, i had this thought also, that there should be an introduction kind of page on the website, to give little bit info about the people who are behind this splendid work, their backgrounds, area of interest, professions, the info about the members in the staff category, a little bit history of this project, how it started, why it was started, the major brains behind this project etc etc. Off course privacy of the members to be taken into care.

A good info page compromising about the factors mentioned above & some more would be very informative.

Well sir, i had this thought also, that there should be an introduction kind of page on the website, to give little bit info about the people who are behind this splendid work, their backgrounds, area of interest, professions, the info about the members in the staff category, a little bit history of this project, how it started, why it was started, the major brains behind this project etc etc. Off course privacy of the members to be taken into care.

A good info page compromising about the factors mentioned above & some more would be very informative.
Yes, I agree with this Idea...

I have an Idea, though not related with the topic but want to share it with you guys...

what if a personality or psychology analysis section is maintained on this website and some professional psychologists or behaviour science experts(even out of the members if any and they can do this voluntarily) help us out for the purpose here.

If a member desires to go through an assesment to conclude what type of personality or psychology he has, he could do that and hence he could work on self improvements to turnout better.

what if wed master is osama bin ladin LOOOOOOOOOOL

:bounce::lol:

But seriously guys. The website runs on donations and advertisements. Sometimes when the advertisements cant afford the load we go towards donations and some people are actually kind enough to help out. Otherwise, i just pay (that doesn't mean you shouldn't donate!:oops:).

Plus, i dont encourage anyone to put their personal information mainly because the website's security nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom