What's new

Who are your heroes ?

Reaction score
I am fed up with the thread like "who is under 18" and "who is girl, who is man , who is auntie".

Today, i have once again watched the movie "enemy at the gates". a wonderful happened in this movie when the colonel asked to his subordinate that what should we do and a guy said we need heroes.

That is a very true thing, in times of crisis people should look toward their heroes, which give them hope, motivation and strength.

I would like people to answer in a specific way, like not that IA is my hero, but be specific, like individuals. and one more request, pls mention your current heroes, who are active and doing their jobs rather than the old ones (no offense) like Gandhi etc.

We can also mention multiple heroes from different sectors like sports, business, social service, politics etc.

if you know people personally , that would be great because we come to know about some great people, whom we never heard off.

Regards

BatMan :) like miss meera said Shan is our national hero lol
Please watch from 2:14 lol

Anyways if you are talking about real life hero's then as in Pakistan there aren't any except villains.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Peregrine... i think pakistan requires real time heroes to lift their country and bring back the confidence. at the time of crisis people look for heroes, who can give them hope. seriously, tell me who is your

@Peregrine... i think pakistan requires real time heroes to lift their country and bring back the confidence. at the time of crisis people look for heroes, who can give them hope. seriously, tell me who is your
You said it yourself bro, Pakistan can use a real time hero, as for now we don't have any. but the person i admire most is Prof Dr. Atta Ur Rehman.

We dont need heroes these days we need selfless people like Edhi, we need to reform ourselves instead of banking on heroes because we are people in subcontinent who owns up Sania Mirza, Shahid Afridi as heroes one day and pull their legs the other when they do not say and do something to our liking

cheers

i agreed, but it is the heroes, who provides belief, willpower, ambitions and confidence among people. Heroes are like leaders.

Jim Carrey
Maulana Azad
Mahatma Gandhi
Pranab Mukherji
Dr. Manmohan Singh
Lance Klusener
Tom Hanks
Michael Jackson
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
Tipu Sultan
Maharaja Ranjit Singh
Dharmendra
Naseeruddin Shah

my list of heroes

bollywood: aamir khan, a perfectionist

art and music: ar rehman, sukhvinder, shaan, kk, sonu nigam, shankar ehsaan loy

sports: sachin, sehwag, vijender singh, leander paes, anand, karthik narayan, etc

Corporate: ratan tata, aditya birla, mahendras, vijay mallaya, premji, murthi, nilekani

Back
Top Bottom