What's new

Who are the Arain?

@Dubious
That's a shame, and I thought we were best of pals...

EDIT: btw I think the 'message counter' is broken, I assume that does entail part of your job description i.e. inform your superiors.. Hurry to GHQ

Not kool... you could have just ignored him..

It is also not cool for you to respond in such kind...not sure how or why you thought it would be cool to do so. As for me replyin to him or not is between him and me...not cool of you to intervene ...

If mods ignored a lot of members a lot of things would go unresolved and still you people would call us "not cool"...There is no winning with some...

It is not worth my time to ignore people so that they repeat the same mistakes or worse others rush down their steps without thought....and if I responded once I can be sure similar mistakes if repeated can be termed trolling as they were already explained and others are expected to learn or at least have the ability to do so.

It is also not cool for you to respond in such kind...not sure how or why you thought it would be cool to do so. As for me replyin to him or not is between him and me...not cool of you to intervene ...

If mods ignored a lot of members a lot of things would go unresolved and still you people would call us "not cool"...There is no winning with some...

It is not worth my time to ignore people so that they repeat the same mistakes or worse others rush down their steps without thought....and if I responded once I can be sure similar mistakes if repeated can be termed trolling as they were already explained and others are expected to learn or at least have the ability to do so.
I count way more than 50 words.. Only if you had put such effort in replying to him kindly.. Or not at all...

How rude 'him' has a name... be considerate boy
"boy"? Grandpa that explains why you couldn't go through 22 pages. Not much time or energy left...

How rude 'him' has a name... be considerate boy
I count way more than 50 words.. Only if you had put such effort in replying to him kindly.. Or not at all...

"boy"? Grandpa that explains why you couldn't go through 22 pages. Not much time or energy left...

Life is a learning process the sooner you two understand it the better...

@Arsalan @The Eagle do we really need lazy kids on this forum who think mods are their servants?

OP Its not just your Arain community bro, most of us including myself are confused whether we are from Arabs, Hindus, Iranians, Rajputs. or indigenous people of Pakistan, like the Jatts!

@Baba Yaga @Dual Wielder put up something of good use. Such kind of posts merely increases post count and nothing else. Mod(s) have the responsibility to maintain the place & members are provided with friendly environment. If point of discussion has to remain like abusing each other or taking jibes while adding nothing for the interest of readers or quality of debate; people do have a choice to go to Social Media & continue with their useless debate. c'mon guys... disengage.

@The Eagle
Hi,
Sir. Dubious is clearly overreacting, I only asked him if he could summarise the mysteries of the Arian people, since he already invested at least 4 years on this thread, with the knowledge he obtained I though he would share his findings and enlighten us, by concluding this half a decade old thread, but alas that was not meant to be.. I'm sorry he wasted your time. Thank you for your selfless services you rendered by moderating our forum, and I appreciate the time you spend ensuring law and order, please ignore any misunderstandings and consider this trivial matter resolved. I hope you have a good day Sir.

Kind regards

Dual Wielder

Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arain people - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Arain HistoryThe Arain are an... - Anjuman-e-Araian Jhuddo Zone | Facebook

An Arain freedom fighter

So many articles about Arain people, so I wanted to ask you guys. Who are we Arain?

Are we from Arabs, Hindus, Iranians, Rajputs. or indigenous people of Pakistan, like the Jatts?

I am curious.

@LoveIcon @Akheilos @Psycho Pakistani @oye_natta @Chak Bamu @Donatello @Ghareeb_Da_Baal, @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @qamar1990 @kbd-raaf

At the end of the day, I really don't give a shit, but still I am curious. Most of my family members do not look like indics. Even in Punjabi our family name is Buggas which means whites, even though some of my family is not white. I am very curious about Arains, because jatts, gujjars, awans, and butts all have an origin, but Arain identity seems to be a mystery.

Arain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arain people - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Arain HistoryThe Arain are an... - Anjuman-e-Araian Jhuddo Zone | Facebook

An Arain freedom fighter

So many articles about Arain people, so I wanted to ask you guys. Who are we Arain?

Are we from Arabs, Hindus, Iranians, Rajputs. or indigenous people of Pakistan, like the Jatts?

I am curious.

@LoveIcon @Akheilos @Psycho Pakistani @oye_natta @Chak Bamu @Donatello @Ghareeb_Da_Baal, @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @qamar1990 @kbd-raaf

At the end of the day, I really don't give a shit, but still I am curious. Most of my family members do not look like indics. Even in Punjabi our family name is Buggas which means whites, even though some of my family is not white. I am very curious about Arains, because jatts, gujjars, awans, and butts all have an origin, but Arain identity seems to be a mystery.
In my opinion, It seems Arien are those people who comes to join and live at the lakeside in search of water may be..

Back
Top Bottom