What's new

Who are Indians supporting ? Pak vs Eng

Who cares ? Indians are out and crying that's all that matters :)

England is quite strong. There is no weak link there.

Maybe the middle order batting and spin bowling just slightly.

England is favorite but Pakistan needs to bring their A game on the day to have a chance.

I remember I supported Turkey in a Euro,when they reached the semi-finals. I was happy because the neighbor reached this rank,being kind of like the underdog.

I don't expect Indians to support Pakistan. I'll bet they want England to win,so they can go on Twitter and mock Pakistan as if they won themselves :P

I hate Kirkut with a passion. I don't play it, I don't watch it. Neither do I care about what stupid tournament is going on nor did I even watch the video. But if any Indian supports their ex colonizers over Pakistan, he needs his head checked. Same thing goes for any Pakistani if situation was opposite.

I can't stand the sight of queen dictating my nations childhood nostalgia besides other table manners etc mental gymnastics so much so that I often start eating rice dishes with my bare hands even when dinning out in a fancy restaurant .

Supporting Pakistan in this match.

Much Appreciated,

" nae to lagaan 11 gunna barhee ga" :P

I remember I supported Turkey in a Euro,when they reached the semi-finals. I was happy because the neighbor reached this rank,being kind of like the underdog.

I don't expect Indians to support Pakistan. I'll bet they want England to win,so they can go on Twitter and mock Pakistan as if they won themselves :P
You know Indians and Pakistanis quite well for a Greek person

You know Indians and Pakistanis quite well for a Greek person
Not that much,not that much. I don't know enough about Pakistani internal politics (learning though) and the various tribal things and culture in both countries. Trying to learn more though,like the chaos in Karachi that's been going on for decades,for example the gang wars and political party wars of the 90s and 2010s and the Sindhi natives being given priority in public sector jobs over qualified people etc.

The hatred in general Indian population against Pakistan is mind boggling. If it was the other way around, a lot of Pakistanis would have supported India.

Few Pakistan supporters in there lol. But yes the clear majority wouldn't ever.

The problem with indians is they cant seperate politics from sport. To them sports is like going to war.
The recent troubles in the British city of Leicester demonstrated this when a large group of Indian fans chanted anti Pakistani slogans after the Asia cup game between India and Pak.
After india lost the ICC trophy final to Pakistan in 2017, indian fans were involved in attacking Pak fans.
The day isn't far when Pak fans will repatriate and brutally attack indians. Sports should be kept to sports.

Few Pakistan supporters in there lol. But yes the clear majority wouldn't ever.
Vedios are cherry picked by the person who is making it.
In general Enmity for England is over and above all.
In fact though I have stayed a lot of my life in England I hate England from the core of my heart.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom