What's new

Which stop gap fighter would you prefer for TurAF?

Which stop gap fighter for TurAF?

• Total voters
TurAF needs a real tangible fighters at least in 10 years. I am sure %100, you all would start boasting F15s in this forum,if Türkiye placed an order however here there are another alternatives such as F16 , EF, F18 in the pole.
Offensing to this threat just shows that you act with emotions.
hd-aspect-1489434086-advancedeaglegraphite-1531940364.jpg

İ cant help listening complaints about money.
advanced_f15_003.jpg

I want a solid air force so i would agree with F16 rather than nothing.

Look your Air force also has those birds with JHMCS.

* For whom this threat disturbing ,there is a Button at the top of the page, "unwatch threat". İ am not willing to do something according your political agenda.

TurAF needs a real tangible fighters at least in 10 years. I am sure %100, you all would start boasting F15s in this forum,if Türkiye placed an order however here there are another alternatives such as F16 , EF, F18 in the pole.
Offensing to this threat just shows that you act with emotions.
hd-aspect-1489434086-advancedeaglegraphite-1531940364.jpg

İ cant help listening complaints about money.
advanced_f15_003.jpg

I want a solid air force so i would agree with F16 rather than nothing.

Look your Air force also has those birds with JHMCS.

* For whom this threat disturbing ,there is a Button at the top of the page, "unwatch threat". İ am not willing to do something according your political agenda.
Everyone agrees that the TF-X/MMU won't become a true 5th gen. stealth plane without the F110GE engines. So, my proposal is, how about we use the TF-X as a Turkish F-15 with the external hardpoints until the new engine is ready?(Just like the KF-X) There's no chance of embargo, it will make the project much more reliable and we would fill our fighter gap. How about that?

Everyone agrees that the TF-X/MMU won't become a true 5th gen. stealth plane without the F110GE engines. So, my proposal is, how about we use the TF-X as a Turkish F-15 with the external hardpoints until the new engine is ready?(Just like the KF-X) There's no chance of embargo, it will make the project much more reliable and we would fill our fighter gap. How about that?
The problem is there will be neither TF/X nore MMU soon. And i assume there are a lot of work to do except engines for near future.

While this braindead dildorobot claims Turkey is done with USA and the latter can’t do nothing about it, Metin Gurcan(former Turkish SF officer) wrote a great article

Turkey’s worsening economic woes are widely seen as the prime reason behind the postponement. Indeed, any sanctions under CAATSA would heighten the grave economic risksthe pandemic is posing to Turkey. Of note, Ankara has already approached the US Federal Reservefor a currency swap deal, seeking up to $10 billion amid a drawdown in foreign reserves. Due to domestic political concerns, Ankara is reluctant to seek help from the International Monetary Fund. In short, activating the S-400s could have a big economic cost for Turkey akin to the currency crisisin the summer of 2018, which was triggered by a row with Washington over the detention of an American pastor.
Yet Turkey’s desperate need for hard currency to salvage its pandemic-hit economy is not the only factor at play. The delay is driven by at least three other factors: namely, Ankara’s shifting geostrategic orientation in Syria in a bid to balance Iran and Russia, and its need to remain in the good graces of US President Donald Trump, its sole ally in Washington, and manage public perceptions at home.

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...-more-than-economy-covid19.html#ixzz6KqMEpjzS

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...-more-than-economy-covid19.html#ixzz6KqL1Mkvh
Al-Monitor is an anti-Turkish publication owned by a Lebanese-American (read "Armenian"). They routinely publish propaganda pieces targeting Turkey.

70% of marriages in the USA end in a divorce for a reason...
Excellent point. The word (or contract) of an American means absolutely NOTHING.

We need to wait, we need to invest, we need to produce. Currently out economy doesn't lies on strong heavy industries or high technologies products. We sale t-shirt and marble. These things are not sufficient. For example, we are waiting engine approval for years from the US to export T129 to Pakistan. When TEI will supply an engine for T129 that day we will export more. That day we will have become more strong. But we need to wait for that that.
Okay, I completely agree with this, I think we're actually saying the exact same thing. I'm simply against buying any more fighters or any other expensive items from the USA until we develop our own systems. We have to stand behind our companies and SSB and be patient.

That’s why I mentioned the author who is a retired SF officer
And? Is that supposed to mean he's always right or something? What kind of a "patriot" would write articles for an anti-Turkish newspaper? Even Turkish Air Force GENERALS (for example the below cocksucker) can be traitors, so your pointing this mo-fo's "former SF officer" status really means fvckall to me.

darbeci.jpg

Block++++++

5de9dca42ccb2d36010128372704b87d.jpg

x9BQll4jPHOz_uW0BAlCJEE-tKn2uD3jLwu9fLcvUhnzu752Qs4MBwmGuXjeGwC09_dQxutUI-SdFSX-nOvzuCeitKzbcUelVCT5wZE6WWXKncsRto7sT60yzA9-bABOu4aWRG2aQA972aACUXBHMSxMUXcvbpo

653a59f9181e10ffcbea5374bcd4b855.jpg

I remember TuAF planned to have 320 F16s but because of financial problems the government stopped around 230.
Also we applied US to buy s F15.

Last edited:
F110s will be only test engines to be used until IOC stage. The use of new generation engines will be put into operation within the FOC / Phase 3 process.

A high level of propulsion is targeted in the MMU project. In other words, it will be possible to use it as a missile truck in its other variants. But there is one thing you missed: The differences between TuAF's doctrine and the U.S. air force doctrine. Operations and relative projects in recent years show that our main priority is not high firepower but mostly on precise strike ability and network-centric combat abilities.

This situation brings forward not only the carrier platform, but also the entire system that creates the network. In other words, the ammunition types and avionics packages you use now are as important as carrier platforms. For example, you may not be required to use a $ 150 million fighter jet to bring the missile to be fired into its range of engagement, in every situation.

And? Is that supposed to mean he's always right or something? What kind of a "patriot" would write articles for an anti-Turkish newspaper? Even Turkish Air Force GENERALS (for example the below cocksucker) can be traitors, so your pointing this mo-fo's "former SF officer" status really means fvckall to me.

darbeci.jpg
I don't know why do people laugh at that guy when he says "I am your chief of General Staff." If he was a FETÖ member, he could have been one :D

images

No more US-dependent jets, please.

the US blocked F-35s to Turkiye and We can not wait for the TF-X fleet until 2035 ( 15 years )

TURAF needs Fighter Jets against evil alliance in Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

.... Egypt buys 50 MIG-29M2 , 24 SU-35 , 24-36 Rafale , 24 Eurofighter Jets ... and Egypt has 200+ F-16 also until 2022 Greek Airforce 84 F-16 VIPER
dictator SISI is preparing to fight Turkiye and we spent over $60 billion for Arabs since 2012
and Egypt buys tons of weapons ... ( S.Arabia,the Uae and France use Egypt as pawn against Turkiye also Greece was ally with Egypt to use military power against Turkiye )

We have seen true face of Russia in Idlib .... We dont buy SU-35 or SU-57 for TURAF

48 F-15x with AIM-120C7 air to air missiles would be great for TURAF ... F-35 or F-15x that doesnt matter we will depend on the US
https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F02%2Fdasdcvv.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

or We can buy 48 Eurofighters with METEOR air to air missiles from the UK-Italy
and F-16s can replace old F-4s for air to ground attack mission

maxresdefault.jpg

meteor.jpg

Turkish Navy is the strongest in the region
but in the next a few years

Egypt : 200+ F-16 , 50 MIG-29 , 24 SU-35 , 24 Rafale and 24 Eurofighter
Turkiye : 230+ F-16 and 47 F-4

if Turkiye develops MIUS jet engine powered stealth UCAV with AESA Radar and 100+ km Ramjet powered air to air missile in 5 years ..... then that would be game changer in the region

also Turkish 800km BORA Ballistic Missile and 800 km GEZGIN land based Cruise Missile will able to hit Air - Naval Bases in Cairo , Alexandria and Port Said

Turkish Ballistic Missiles and land based Cruise Missiles will balance of power against the Egyptian Airforce

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom