What's new

Which one to go for ? Iphone 5, Sony Xperia Z or Blackberry Z10 ?

HTC One gets my vote.

htc_one.jpg

My cousin in Amritsar (India) has the S3 and his sis has the NOTE 2 so availability in India isn't an issue at all.

Samsung has a very poor build quality for the price.

Whatever u go.... Go for Android 4.1 jelly bean.... If u want cheap phone than Try Lava iris 502.... i use it. The best and cheap phone. Cost just 8900 rupees.... Bit more cheap? Go for lava iris N400. Its android 4.0 icecream and so smooth than u might throw away your nokia and apple phones. Lava is cheap and good quality and stylish touchscreen phones....

Whatever u go.... Go for Android 4.1 jelly bean.... If u want cheap phone than Try Lava iris 502.... i use it. The best and cheap phone. Cost just 8900 rupees.... Bit more cheap? Go for lava iris N400. Its android 4.0 icecream and so smooth than u might throw away your nokia and apple phones. Lava is cheap and good quality and stylish touchscreen phones....

Can they greys or repptilians teach some telepathy techniques?

If you want to put your mark in the pages of history, and want to carry forward the legacy to your descendants...look no further than Nokia 3310.

Valuable suggestion mate....but i think i'll pass....thanks anyway.

I suggest you wait for a 2 months before buying. by that time both htc and Samsung will arrive.
if u in a hurry. then go for the z.

mate I also wantex to buy s3 in august but then i waited 3 months and finally got the note 2.and I strongly feel that the wait was worth it rest is your wish.

Thanks buddy.....sounds logical....let's see if i can control my urge to buy a phone tomorrow. :P

In my view overall, samsung galaxy is no doubt the best smartphone right now in such a competitive market, i am not sure its availability in India.

Not sure which one are you talking here.....S3 id widely available and s4 was launched today morning in US and not yet available in india...may take a couple of WEEKS OR MORE i think.

S4 FTW!

1080P, multiple core processor

great camera

Android

Iphone is hopelessly outdated

HTC is loaded with bloatware and not as technically impressive as the Samsung.

Blackberry is a business phone, and RIM has had a lot of corporate issues and market share loss.

Sony had historically done quite terribly with phones, I wouldn't ever buy one of them.

There is a reason the S3 dominated the market and became the #1 selling smart phone.

Get Galaxy S IV. And the money you save, buy a nice car.:omghaha:

Iphone 5 would be obsolete in a couple of months.

Get Galaxy S IV. And the money you save, buy a nice car.:omghaha:

Iphone 5 would be obsolete in a couple of months.

iPhone 5 was obsolete the day it come out.
5 year old UI, tiny screen, no NFC, the only good thing I can think to say is that it has a decent camera....but then again so does the Galaxy S3 and HTC.

Dont go for samsung or any other if you can afford an iphone. Very refine, fast, solid built quality. My brother got s3, so got to know both phones pretty well. Have been using iPhone for two years and waiting for this year iPhone and got an iPad 3.

Go for the Z10.

The OS is blazing fast and responsive.

You get awesome features like Hub, BBM, screen sharing, ability to use same device for work and personal use (if you want to do that). The on-screen keyboard is AWESOME, simply the best among all smartphones.

You get 64 GB expandable storage with micr sd. Removable battery.

This video is a good guide in fact:

BlackBerry Z10 review - YouTube

Blackberry is a business phone, and RIM has had a lot of corporate issues and market share loss

Z10 is a completely new blackberry. Rebuilt from the group up, including the OS. It works just as well for consumers as it does for business use.

S4, HTC One or Sony Xperia Z. All other phones are crap.

All FULL HD phones, HTC One is 4.7 inches S4 and Xperia Z are 5inches

All have excellent cameras. S4 and Xperia Z have 13MP and HTC One has 4 Ultrapixel camera (something new which they say is as good as 13MP)

S4 has some great software features

S4 has the largest battery

S4 has the 8 core processor which can shut down cores to increase battery life

hey friends, my small brother birthday coming soon.... so i am thinking to gift him a mobile... I am thinking between lumia 820 and Jelly bean OS like SIII or grand which one is better....

S4, HTC One or Sony Xperia Z. All other phones are crap.

All FULL HD phones, HTC One is 4.7 inches S4 and Xperia Z are 5inches

All have excellent cameras. S4 and Xperia Z have 13MP and HTC One has 4 Ultrapixel camera (something new which they say is as good as 13MP)

S4 has some great software features

S4 has the largest battery

S4 has the 8 core processor which can shut down cores to increase battery life

S4 is good but the it is 5 inch.... If it comes 4inch it is easy to handle....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom