What's new

Which one to go for ? Iphone 5, Sony Xperia Z or Blackberry Z10 ?

Guy, apart from mentioning your suggestions, could you please also list down pros and cons. This will make the choice easy for me. :D

:tdown: you made a thread for your stupid question in indian defence sub-forum ? @mods are you sleeping?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want the best smartphone overall then s4 is the one for u.

if you dislike the plastic body of Samsung then go for the htc one.

for style statement and if you prefer ios, then go for I phone.

if you like swimming :P from the usual then go for xperia z.

and if you want bbm service go for blackberry.

@veekysingh I know it's the wrong section (My Apologies ) but most freequently visited by members :P. I am in a little hurry as i am planning to make the purchase tomorrow and hence thought of putting here (I know i am becoming a little greedy here).

Also, apart from pointing out this mistake, you should have left your suggestion here too.

if you want the best smartphone overall then s4 is the one for u.

if you dislike the plastic body of Samsung then go for the htc one.

for style statement and if you prefer ios, then go for I phone.

if you like swimming :P from the usual then go for xperia z.

and if you want bbm service go for blackberry.

Isn't it too early to decide on S4? By the features suggested in the launch ceremony, the phone looks very promising but it's not even in the market yet so what really is it all about can't be said as of now. Don't you think?

PS- I can't swim :-)no:) but Xperia Z looks pretty cool and packs some punch too.

@veekysingh I know it's the wrong section (My Apologies ) but most freequently visited by members :P. I am in a little hurry as i am planning to make the purchase tomorrow and hence thought of putting here (I know i am becoming a little greedy here).

Also, apart from pointing out this mistake, you should have left your suggestion here too.

:D go for samsung s4 or sony xperia z bro.

If you want to put your mark in the pages of history, and want to carry forward the legacy to your descendants...look no further than Nokia 3310.

Isn't it too early to decide on S4? By the features suggested in the launch ceremony, the phone looks very promising but it's not even in the market yet so what really is it all about can't be said as of now. Don't you think?

PS- I can't swim :-)no:) but Xperia Z looks pretty cool and packs some punch too.

I suggest you wait for a 2 months before buying. by that time both htc and Samsung will arrive.
if u in a hurry. then go for the z.

mate I also wantex to buy s3 in august but then i waited 3 months and finally got the note 2.and I strongly feel that the wait was worth it rest is your wish.

Guys, please help. I am planning to buy one of these three phones but not sure which one to go for?

Its all up to you...I am an iphone user who have shifted to Samsung galaxy S3... My reasons were...
1. Expandable memory....with iphone i had a fixed 16GB and to get extra 16GB I had to pay £100 more..where as a micro SD card of 16GB is just £10....
2. Changeable battery
3. Can instantly share files on NFS, Bluetooth etc.
4. Micro USB charging...widely available...used by many vendors so no problem finding a data cable in the lab.

Make up your mind....if you really rich and want to buy a mobile for showing your status ... go for an iphone, and if you are a tech geek.....go for an android.

Should have asked in the members section mate!

@topic go for the:

iphone5prev.jpg

You won't regret it-trust me! I've had it for 6 months now and still LOVE it lol! The UI is streaks ahead of the rest, yes the Samsung S4 will have more raw power but the Android OS is nowhere nearly as refined as Apple's IOS 6.

But if you have had Android in the past and didn't find them a massive pain in the rear end then maybe the Samsung will be okay for you.

Stay well away from the Blackberry Z10 whatever you do IMHO.

In my view overall, samsung galaxy is no doubt the best smartphone right now in such a competitive market, i am not sure its availability in India.

In my view overall, samsung galaxy is no doubt the best smartphone right now in such a competitive market, i am not sure its availability in India.

My cousin in Amritsar (India) has the S3 and his sis has the NOTE 2 so availability in India isn't an issue at all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom