What's new

Which one to go for ? Iphone 5, Sony Xperia Z or Blackberry Z10 ?

Iphone = fashion
Ssamsung = loaded with functions
HTC = A samsung and Iphone rip off.

Go for the Xperia Z, you won't be disappointed. Alternatively you could wait for the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One.

The iPhone 5 is an incredibly boring phone, whereas the Z10 just hasn't got that support yet - most apps they have are Android ports, and thus feel out of place. The Z10 should be a no-no at this point in time.

HTC = A samsung and Iphone rip off.

HTC made quality phones before Samsung even made any decent phones. HTC phones are still some of the best available. You obv don't have your facts in order.

Go for the Xperia Z, you won't be disappointed. Alternatively you could wait for the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One.

The iPhone 5 is an incredibly boring phone, whereas the Z10 just hasn't got that support yet - most apps they have are Android ports, and thus feel out of place. The Z10 should be a no-no at this point in time.

HTC made quality phones before Samsung even made any decent phones. HTC phones are still some of the best available. You obv don't have your facts in order.

I didnt say HTC is not good. It is infact cheaper and better the other models.

Go for Xperia Z, I'm Getting it in a week from Saudi... its very cute and slim, and much better than Iphone5, ya that other guy was right, you'll get bore oh Iphone5, IOS itself is a boring OS, Android is Cheap and best and current Jelly bean rocks, Android gives plenty of options for the users unlike other soft... berry10 is another good one but don't know about the current OS....
but personal advice get the Z and you don't even have to be in shock if your expensive mobile falls in the water//// my brother already has it in Saudi Arabia , he takes it with him in the boat when he goes for fishing without any fear of the mobile getting wet...and he's loving its Camera..go for Xperia

hey friends, my small brother birthday coming soon.... so i am thinking to gift him a mobile... I am thinking between lumia 820 and Jelly bean OS like SIII or grand which one is better....

S4 is good but the it is 5 inch.... If it comes 4inch it is easy to handle....

Giving S3 now when S4 is almost out won't be cool. Give him a Note 2.

Big is good.

5 inch easily fits into your hand or pocket. Plus you won't have the added need to carry around 2 devices, you can easily do spreadsheets on 5 inches.

It's especially handy while giving presentations. No need to hook up a laptop to a projector, hook up your phone.

@Ashoka The Great
Let me point out one thing .. if you want a mobile phone pay attention to screen size. Any thing bigger that 4.2 inches is way too bigger to be comfortable to operate with one hand. So in that range following are my suggestions ..

• I Phone5 - excellent choice, style statement, full metal body, best OS, excellent camera .. battery back is a bit let down
  • HTC One-s - excellent phone (awesome hardware in reasonable price), awesome display, excellent camera, latest andriod OS, full metal body, better battery back up than i-phone with on par performance with I phone.
  • Sony Xperia SL - beautiful phone with one of the best camera, good display with latest android.

I put all phones with bigger displays out of my list. If I need big screen I'd prefer a 7" tablet with 3g hardware.

PS: I have/ am used/ using all of three listed above!

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving S3 now when S4 is almost out won't be cool. Give him a Note 2.

Big is good.

5 inch easily fits into your hand or pocket. Plus you won't have the added need to carry around 2 devices, you can easily do spreadsheets on 5 inches.

It's especially handy while giving presentations. No need to hook up a laptop to a projector, hook up your phone.

he is just studying +2....... and he regularly go for Taekwando competitions ...If he get anger he throw any thing in his hand...so i am thinking...... Right now i am using NOTE2... will move to S4...

Z10. Must lengthen message but you'll be able to do more with it vs these ones wich are spec sheets.

Back
Top Bottom