What's new

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having superior missile capabilities is not only about the missile itself but also about the delivery system, ability to mount it on heli's, fighter jets and having cruise missiles. Iran doesn't have neither of these 3. The most important thing about missile tech is having recon. Does Iran have spy satellites? NATO standard UAV? Turkey has their UAV, spy satellites and their own helicopters which will all be linked up together for superior reaction time. Pakistani missile tech is n1 but if we take other factors in consideration it is a close call between Pakistan and Turkey.

PAK has its RSS program .. Apar from that w have both GPS and Beidu....

Helis? Jets and AWACS, etc yes sir.

Here is a video of RAAD ALCM

Flies just a few meters over the terrain and can change its course.

:) Well.. yeah,, i did some meth.... UNCLE.. :partay:

Though under influence, i will just SUGGEST you to look up the details of Iran missile technogy and associated reports in worl media and words of experts and compare it to Pakistan's. For chest thinumping, arent yot the same nation that claims Shafaq to be on par with F-35 and Qaher-313 to be better than F-18, who claims Shahed to be able to compete with Super Cobras :) If you are,, then yes, i understand when you say Iran's technology is superior to everything.

On a side note, apart from technology, if they had only thought you some manners and educated you about how to debate on international forums, that would have been awesome now wouldn't it? :cheers:

You did not even attempt to answer a single one of my points and instead went on a Childish rant about planes. This is about missile technology not about fighter planes.

You've made the ridiculous claim that Pakistan is more advanced than Iran in the missiletech and I have asked you to back that up but clearly you're incapable of that.

I will ask you again, Have you launched a satellite? Answer is NO.
Can you even build a surface to air missile? Once again, answer is NO. For the love of god, you cannot even build a short ranged SAM.
Iran has technologies that only a couple of country have shown. Where is your anti ship ballistics missile. That is what we call accuracy in missile tech which Iran has demonstrated. And clearly you do not have anything like an anti radiation ballistic missile as Iran is the only country to have shown such a missile.
Even in cruise missile tech Iranian cruise missiles are superior in range.

How do you expect to be more advance when Iran is so far ahead of you in what I have mentioned? In what way are you more advanced? You cannot even answer the points dude.

Last edited:
Certainly Iran is stronger 100%%%%%

After Iran, Pakistan

Please be realist

Regards

Because Persian Nationalism and Photoshop said so.

It is not about being biased. Credible information is available to prove the same, Pakistan's missile technology is FAR SUPERIOR to any other nation mentioned in this list. Also considering all the parameters, Pakistan holds a clear advantage. It you had asked about air force i would have voted for Saudi Arabia for navy may be Turkey, however in missiles, there is not match. Pakistan is the obvious leader in this technology in the given list of countries.
On second we may rank Iran but the technology is not well know, there accuracy, guidance systems, etc. However in the list, ranking Iran on second number will be a safe bet.

And Iranians will listen to logic. Good luck with that.

Iran is more superior to every country on that list in almost every aspect of missile tech. You open a thread in a Pakistan forum and expect a non biased voting? :lol:

Are you having a laugh dude?

Can you people even launch a satellite? Does Pakistan have anti ship ballistic missile? Does Pakistan have anti radiation ballistic missile? Has Pakistan shown cruise missile with 2500km range+? Pakistan has not even made a medium ranged surface to air missile , heck have you even made a short ranged medium ranged SAM? Whilst Iran has 200km+ ranged SAM's.

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. All it takes is a simple search to know Iranian missile accuracy. Something your country is decades anyway from. Let me know when you have this:

Anti radiation ballistics missile:

200km+ ranged SAM.
ZHm5Ip1.jpg

You're deluded if you think Pakistan missile program is more advance than Irans. Iran is more advance in almost if not all aspects of missile tech. There is not a contest. Next time do a little research before making such a ridiculous statement.

Are you on drugs kid? No offence but the only major missile you have is some renamed short ranged Chinese missile. You're at least 20 years away from Iran in the missile sector.

Babur is just a 700km ranged cruise missile. What's the big deal? Iran has a 700km ranged cruise missile:

1*92tawjALpzyf4DFML6NIEg.jpeg

It seems babur is modelled after an American tomohawk. It is not very long range for its size. The Iranian cruise missile is considerably shorter but still has the same range. Iran also has a 2500-3000Km ranged cruise missile.

As for your SLV tech, Iran has been launching satellites for half a decade now. Pakistan is still many years away from this feat. This once again shows Iran's superior position with regards to the missile technology.

Yes Iran is running the most advance missile program not only in Muslim world but also the whole wide world. And they never made ridiculous claims, EVER. Too bad at times they hire lazy Photoshop people, who really can't copy paste that well.
But don't worry Iran is the leader in missile Technology.

Yes Iran is running the most advance missile program not only in Muslim world but also the whole wide world. And they never made ridiculous claims, EVER. Too bad at times they hire lazy Photoshop people, who really can't copy paste that well.
But don't worry Iran is the leader in missile Technology.

You people cannot have a technical discussion and instead make childish statement with no substance. I have made my comment backed with evidence that you can clearly see. I have not claimed Iran is most advanced missile power in the world but that it is superior to Pakistan in almost every aspect and I have stated why. Now, instead of running away from the points, try to address the point in a technical manner, if you cannot then stop wasting thread space. This is not a playground for little kids.

And indeed, those missile tests videos I have shown are "Photoshoped" :lol:

PAK has its RSS program .. Apar from that w have both GPS and Beidu....

Helis? Jets and AWACS, etc yes sir.

Here is a video of RAAD ALCM

Flies just a few meters over the terrain and can change its course.

Maybe Iran join IRNSS in future and ask milspec Py codes from India.

You people cannot have a technical discussion and instead make childish statement with no substance. I have made my comment backed with evidence that you can clearly see. I have not claimed Iran is most advanced missile power in the world but that it is superior to Pakistan in almost every aspect and I have stated why. Now, instead of running away from the points, try to address the point in a technical manner, if you cannot then stop wasting thread space. This is not a playground for little kids.

And indeed, those missile tests videos I have shown are "Photoshoped" :lol:

Oh why didn't you say so that we were having a technical discussion about Iranian superior technology, Here is the evidence of:

article-2277412-1787D369000005DC-453_634x369.jpg

o-QAHER-JET-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg

slide_278761_2062111_free.jpg

Iranian Stealth fighter made out of left over milk cartons?

Want more? No worries

0709-lede-IRAN.jpg

iranzilla2.jpg

iranzilla3.jpg

So yeah the whole world should be scared of Superior Missile tech possessed by Iran but should be more afraid of horrendous Photoshop skills. But carry on stroking your puny egos, it suits you.

This is all bullshit !

Iran>Pakistan>Hezbollah!

Oh why didn't you say so that we were having a technical discussion about Iranian superior technology, Here is the evidence of:

o-QAHER-JET-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg

slide_278761_2062111_free.jpg

Want more? No worries

0709-lede-IRAN.jpg

iranzilla2.jpg

iranzilla3.jpg

So yeah the whole world should be scared of Superior Missile tech possessed by Iran but should be more afraid of horrendous Photoshop skills. But carry on stroking your puny egos, it suits you.

Once again like a kid, you cannot actually address the main point and are running away. Why are you posting some photoshopped picture made by fan-boys like yourself?

I can post all forms of insults against your country as well and make you cry, but I am not here for that. I am here for a technical discussion which you people have obvious shown to be incapable off.

By the way troll, here is the test of those missiles, tell me, are the video also "photoshoped":

Sorry but, you've failed again :)

Go see whether the Chinese will lend you missile so you can rename it like you did with their CH-3 UAV :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom