What's new

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aramagedon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
All of the members from all countries are invited to vote.
Please vote without bias. Maximum number of votes for every person is 2.

Important Factors: number of missiles, diversity in range, accuracy, strategic depth of the country, domestic production, warheads etc.

"PS. Pakistan's nuclear power is not counted in voting."

Thanks

Important Factors: number of missiles, diversity in range, accuracy, strategic depth of the country, domestic production, warheads etc.

Thanks
If Missile force you mean Ballistic Missile system that is use for delivering Warhead to the Target then Definitely Pakistan is better right now because Pakistan has both Solid and Liquid Fueled Missile System and also has Cruise Missiles as well on Air to Air, Air to Surface and maybe Air to sea as well and the Highest Range is 2750KM AFAIK.

If Missile force you mean Ballistic Missile system that is use for delivering Warhead to the Target then Definitely Pakistan is better right now because Pakistan has both Solid and Liquid Fueled Missile System and also has Cruise Missiles as well on Air to Air, Air to Surface and maybe Air to sea as well and the Highest Range is 2750KM AFAIK.

But Iran also has all of above, also adding SLCM that was revealed months ago. I think the main competition is between Iran and Pakistan. Other countries in the list don't have much to say. Saudis also imported some Chinese DF-21 missiles, but they are of no use as long as there is no domestic production line.

In half of an hour eight votes are gone for Pakistan. I see bias.

But Iran also has all of above, also adding SLCM that was revealed months ago. I think the main competition is between Iran and Pakistan. Other countries in the list don't have much to say. Saudis also imported some Chinese DF-21 missiles, but they are of no use as long as there is no domestic production line.
I mentioned Cruise Missile as well and Air to Air Cruise Missile is something I dont think Iran has Right now. Another thing is Number of Warhead also Matters here as well and since they are kept Secretive in Pakistan and India its Assume to be 100 in Pakistan while I dont have Iranian Figure right now.

Main competition is between Iran and Pakistan, Iran with huge defence budget is surpass Pakistan only and only if India reduces its missiles R&D and production... If India increase its R&D and production of different missiles than Iran has to take second place after Pakistan is Islamic world.

If I could vote for both then it would be Iran and Pakistan.

Thanks

Pakistan & after that turkey/Iran

iran is more close to SLV tech. than pakistan thatswhy iran may be stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom