What's new

Which AESA radar fits better the JF-17 Block 3?

Which AESA radar fits better the JF-17 Block 3?

• KLJ-7A AESA fire control radar

Votes: 69 71.1%
  • Vixen 1000E AESA fire control radar

Votes: 28 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Bilal Khan 777 Sir, i think there are better ways to describes any weapon not upto the mark in your understandings instead of calling it mere junk, this is utter frustration suits only for kids not you.
Sir , thank you. I just didn't expect it coming out from a Pakistani mouth, although he may hold Britain passport. He owns me a sorry. If Chinese weapon are junk, then Pakistan army had used junk for 50 years. It's an open insult to all Chinese and Pakistan army. I won't forgive him.

How arrogant he is!

Pak-China Zindabad.

Well most educated and smart folks know , that Chinese weaponry and specially the new Radar. KLJ-7A AESA is top of line which is why it is winning the poll by massive margin

70% of the voters

With 21 Fighter Jet projects
Aircraft carrier
Destroyer / Submarine
Advance weaponry

Only a 8 year old kid would state that Chinese Weaponry is not top of line

I personally see the KLJ-7A AESA as the primary choice!!

With advancement in Chinese visual imagary tech , from 2D to eventually 3D and touch screen I see Chinese visuals to overtake anything other folks have to offer

I think the achivement for Chinese friends is not only they can manage all these complex projects , but the achivement is also they finish all projects on time and with distinction (95+ rating)

Vixen 1000E AESA personally I see suitable for F16 C/D type craft on side or Mirage if it fits inside it

Last edited:
Sir , thank you. I just didn't expect it coming out from a Pakistani mouth, although he may hold Britain passport. He owns me a sorry. If Chinese weapon are junk, then Pakistan army had used junk for 50 years. It's an open insult to all Chinese and Pakistan army. I won't forgive him.

How arrogant he is!

Pak-China Zindabad.
Don't worry brother, he is good guy but some time $hit happen. Don't take that one seriously and we all do mistake

I won't give it a eye of a Indian call Chinese weapon are junk, definitely not acceptable from close friend like Pakistani. It's kind of morale de-motivation and a huge boost for our enemy.

Don't worry brother, he is good guy but some time $hit happen. Don't take that one seriously and we all do mistake
Most Chinese members join this very forum due to iron brother relationship, don't let them down. Yeah, maybe our HMDS is not that good, but it is not junk.

:cheesy: Sometimes people love the red color on the Vixen 1000E AESA the outside looks funky

173608zxp5yd2y5zd6dbia.jpg

This looks fantastic from my prespective , all pannels are easy to adjust change or service
Looks forward to its integration

Last edited:
I don't want to derail this thread, so I choose to let it go.
:cheesy: Sometimes people love the red color on the Vixen 1000E AESA the outside looks funky

Type%2BKLJ-7A%2Bairborne%2BAESA%2Bradar%2Bfor%2BJunk%2BF-17%2BBlock%2BIII%2B%2526%2Bmock-up%2Bof%2Btwin-seater%2Bversion%2BJF-17B%2B1.jpg

This looks fantastic from my prespective , all pannels are easy to adjust change or service
Looks forward to its integration
I respect PAF's choice, cause they are expert. Even they prefer KLJ7A, vixen 1000 will give them a advantageous position to make deal with China. Business is busniess, I respect the rules,. We will offer the best we have to win the tender.

PAF will likely select the Chinese radar. IMO, PAF should also push for export of PL-15.
PAF need a larger platform to carry PL15.

Well most educated and smart folks know , that Chinese weaponry and specially the new Radar. KLJ-7A AESA is top of line which is why it is winning the poll by massive margin

70% of the voters

With 21 Fighter Jet projects
Aircraft carrier
Destroyer / Submarine
Advance weaponry

Only a 8 year old kid would state that Chinese Weaponry is not top of line

I personally see the KLJ-7A AESA as the primary choice!!

With advancement in Chinese visual imagary tech , from 2D to eventually 3D and touch screen I see Chinese visuals to overtake anything other folks have to offer

I think the achivement for Chinese friends is not only they can manage all these complex projects , but the achivement is also they finish all projects on time and with distinction (95+ rating)

Vixen 1000E AESA personally I see suitable for F16 C/D type craft on side or Mirage if it fits inside it
KLJ7A will be the threshold of Pakistan to make its indegenous AESA. PAF has long term plan for its future. If PAF spare cash on Vixen rather than absorbing KLj7A, it loose its flexibility and possibility in the future.

I don't want to derail this thread, so I choose to let it go.

I respect PAF's choice, cause they are expert. Even they prefer KLJ7A, vixen 1000 will give them a advantageous position to make deal with China. Business is busniess, I respect the rules,. We will offer the best we have to win the tender.

My friend,

Most important thing is the continous momentum of Sino-Pak Axis. On all fronts!

JF is the result of 'junk' Chinese tech. Also, J20, J31, WS10, WS15, DGG055, SSNs on and on and on....are just junks...

I would focus on more strategic aspects...and keep Sino-Pak Friendship in positive light that it deserves.... we must neither be offended by minor things nor distracted by big challenges!

We have great things to achieve... Sino-Pak Cooperation is Full Spectrum. You know what I mean!

Great things ahead for Sino-Pak Friends...

Those who do not wish to buy Chinese 'junk' can always go shopping the best of the best from the West!

Simple as that!

You keep with the Way!

PL-15 is based on PL-12 according to top81.cn, which is easily carried by JF-17 so why not PL-15 will be carried by JF-17 also?o_O:what:
That's why you need KLJ7A. Existing JF17 can't carry PL15 cause the radar can't guide its full flight envelope.

Bruce Lee said it best .... adapt to the change and become better
Never assume things ..... use a skill and become something better and something new

China has proven it can adapt to any emerging change and adapt

Aircraft Tech , AESA radar, Submarine, Fighter Jet , Missiles ..... Stealth .... just shows the mindset of formless defence force. It take the shape necessary to defend it self

Now even Space Tech is within reach

Last edited:
:(

How much does it weigh ?
It's not weigh, it's about radar perormance.

My friend,

Most important thing is the continous momentum of Sino-Pak Axis. On all fronts!

JF is the result of 'junk' Chinese tech. Also, J20, J31, WS10, WS15, DGG055, SSNs on and on and on....are just junks...

I would focus on more strategic aspects...and keep Sino-Pak Friendship in positive light that it deserves.... we must neither be offended by minor things nor distracted by big challenges!

We have great things to achieve... Sino-Pak Cooperation is Full Spectrum. You know what I mean!

Great things ahead for Sino-Pak Friends...

Those who do not wish to buy Chinese 'junk' can always go shopping the best of the best from the West!

Simple as that!

You keep with the Way!
I love Pakistan, minor disturbance can't change it. Pakistan is China most important ally and friend, stick to it as always. I have very mature world view, I know who is friend and who is enemy.

That's why you need KLJ7A. Existing JF17 can't carry PL15 cause the radar can't guide its full flight envelope.
But sir in your post #172 you said this
"PAF need a larger platform to carry PL15"
what is the meaning of this sir i don't understand?:what:

Back
Top Bottom