What's new

Where to get a scale model of PAF J-10C?

Aspen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone,

I badly want a model of PAF J-10C, if anyone has good connections in PAF and can get me one from somewhere, DM me and we can work out a price. I am not talking about the cheap models you find on the street but the high quality ones only PAF people get.

Regards

PAF-Buying-J-10C.jpg

You'll have to wait for a while before it becomes available. I'd say within 6 months.

Btw the one you have shown is trash compared to what you get these days in the market. You can see each panel line of the aircraft in such models and they aren't expensive too. You can find them on eBay or Taobao if you know your way around it.

You'll have to wait for a while before it becomes available. I'd say within 6 months.

Btw the one you have shown is trash compared to what you get these days in the market. You can see each panel line of the aircraft in such models and they aren't expensive too. You can find them on eBay or Taobao if you know your way around it.

Indeed ... I'm pretty sure either Trumpter will release one or a decal maker will bring out a set of custom-made ones.

Indeed ... I'm pretty sure either Trumpter will release one or a decal maker will bring out a set of custom-made ones.
Agreed. Trumpeter have already released excellent quality scale models of every version of the J-10 apart from the latest J-10c with Chinese engine. That’s because it only appeared in 2021. Hopefully when it is released, it’ll come with an option for PAF decals.

Back
Top Bottom