What's new

Where Oh Where have the Z-10s gone ?

kaonalpha

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After having a certain discussion with some people the Z-10s have not been appearing lately either in the civil or defense circles. Possibly
They might be receiving an upgrade or they are chances they have been transferred to an undisclosed location. ?
w87HGbSwpkoNnGKJmU79Cep98zroOWueFs-bHsiwpPJKGWeLGhSb1RAwRrlgOvEffIayAjQxFUOKb8D4O4JEJ9-CfyOPduGlrKk5G18mOEJedAQB=w443-h332-nc

GKyHqrUXx_TB9rSUYeZ53sk49t4Scackcg9LbjP3jzl7wGiK1NCC4f5XhGMrqED_xQuIZNhk9LhgR2TjFBtw-hAywoqeUY_1Q2lI1PbE6ilOHkYgOZcV3sbmUeLeKc1TnmRs9Y7K77GjMX49VLoseM39sNS35gO3ExRya6BbVA=w443-h332-nc

Your feed back ?

They were supposed to unleash hell on talidogs ... So might be doing what they are intended for.

I want complete comparison between WZ-10 and Viper and MI-35 on one page @Windjammer @Manticore and Army guy requested me to do this @Sulman Badshah
It is utterly useless trying to convince you of anything right?
The best one can hope for is that you will start asking it in a different thread! :lol:

Where is this instructor guy by the way? Why dont you come forward yourself @Sulman Badshah bahi and let us know yourself what exactly you want? :)
If you want specs, here it is:
Attack & Assault Helicopters Comparison

If you want comparison of performance or role, you must know that they are all TOTALLY different platforms meant for totally different roles.

Everything is fine with Z-10. Then why we don't have faith in it.

It is utterly useless trying to convince you of anything right?
The best one can hope for is that you will start asking it in a different thread! :lol:

Where is this instructor guy by the way? Why dont you come forward yourself @Sulman Badshah bahi and let us know yourself what exactly you want? :)
If you want specs, here it is:
Attack & Assault Helicopters Comparison

If you want comparison of performance or role, you must know that they are all TOTALLY different platforms meant for totally different roles.
I got the answer and have sent to the Army guy. Hope he reads it soon. As for WZ-10 we went a little early latest WZ-10 which China got has new more powerful engine wz 16 and some more up grades. We should go for WZ-10 with all that upgrades

After having a certain discussion with some people the Z-10s have not been appearing lately either in the civil or defense circles. Possibly
They might be receiving an upgrade or they are chances they have been transferred to an undisclosed location. ?
w87HGbSwpkoNnGKJmU79Cep98zroOWueFs-bHsiwpPJKGWeLGhSb1RAwRrlgOvEffIayAjQxFUOKb8D4O4JEJ9-CfyOPduGlrKk5G18mOEJedAQB=w443-h332-nc

GKyHqrUXx_TB9rSUYeZ53sk49t4Scackcg9LbjP3jzl7wGiK1NCC4f5XhGMrqED_xQuIZNhk9LhgR2TjFBtw-hAywoqeUY_1Q2lI1PbE6ilOHkYgOZcV3sbmUeLeKc1TnmRs9Y7K77GjMX49VLoseM39sNS35gO3ExRya6BbVA=w443-h332-nc

Your feed back ?
As per my best info Z-10 was not gifted to Pakistan but to test in war condition and for evaluation.

I got the answer and have sent to the Army guy. Hope he reads it soon. As for WZ-10 we went a little early latest WZ-10 which China got has new more powerful engine wz 16 and some more up grades. We should go for WZ-10 with all that upgrades
:lol: Chlo,, good for you. At least you wont be asking it on all other threads. :)

The helicopters we got are for evaluation and the assessment in actual combat will help those upgrades.

i don't want anything .. You understand it wrong .. Zarvan bhai is asking me to do the comparison
Strange,
@Zarvan have clearly mentioned that he have been asked for this comparison by you and now that he have the information he have SENT it to you.

I want complete comparison between WZ-10 and Viper and MI-35 on one page @Windjammer @Manticore and Army guy requested me to do this @Sulman Badshah

Zarvan have clearly mentioned that he have been asked for this comparison by you and now that he have the information he have SENT it to you.
must be communication problem than ...

I am auditor by the profession not in the army

must be communication problem than ...

I am auditor by the profession not in the army

Even more strange, because @Zarvan even claimed you to be from Infantry.
He is from infantry
This is a strange kind of miss communication now isn't it?

@Irfan Baloch @Xeric @Icarus @Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Manticore @Jungibaaz

Here you go @Zarvan bahi,,,

@Sulman Badshah An Army guy wants an article or page in which comparison is done between MI-35 and Viper and WZ-10
@Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Irfan Baloch @Tipu7 @Arsalan and others

He is from infantry

Even more strange, because @Zarvan even claimed you to be from Infantry.
Bhai jan Zarvan isn't quoting about me ... he is talking about somebody else named abdul qadeer

he tagged me to do comparison between the birds ...

It is clearly a miscommunication

Bhai jan Zarvan isn't quoting about me ... he is talking about somebody else named abdul qadeer

he tagged me to do comparison between the birds ...

It is clearly a miscommunication

Well it may be,
however, not balming you, i will like to request everyone, specially you @Zarvan to be a bit more clear about the posts. Asking for same thing over and over again in all the threads for some unknown claimed army infantry man is not really very helpful. If they need something they can come and look for it, else there is no need for you or anyone else to make different claims, doesn't make anyone look good! I hope you people will take this as a brotherly advise and not some offensive post.

Back
Top Bottom