What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Exactly I refuse to believe there are 97% Muslims in Pakistan. A lot of sources have highlighted that there are some 20 million Christians in Pakistan.

20 million Christians in Pakistan? Prove it.

Exactly I refuse to believe there are 97% Muslims in Pakistan. A lot of sources have highlighted that there are some 20 million Christians in Pakistan.

Than we muslims of Pakistan look into it, and take care of them. After all they r citizens of this country, thanks for pointing out. :smokin:

Kitna under-report hoga? 3 ka 5 ho jaayega! 7 ho jaayega! usse zyada kya hoga?:)

By 7% I'm giving you an error margin of 133%.

Classic example of an Indian troll. Rather than commenting on the post constructively, the troller goes ahead with some cheap comment, that too in Hindi.

Let's see how long you last?

Not proving any body wrong and this is not worth of being 'discussed'. we all are Pakistani and must respect and avoid sticking nose in each other faith to progress.

18117995.png

Link:https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pk.html

I can provide you 100s of sites which claim christian population to be under 5 %. :)

Be my guest if you want to stoop that low. You can continue denying their sizable existence but it wont affect the reality of things.

But what is the problem with growing minorities? In the end we are all Pakistanis.

I can provide you 100s of sites which claim christian population to be under 5 %. :)

Many converts to Christianity or other religions/sects tend to hide their conversion from family and friends.

This is especially true in Pakistan where a member would only notify the organisation of conversion and remain 'Muslim' otherwise.

I know quite a few such cases, even a bunch of similar aged Pathans from FATA who converted but choose to remain 'in the closet'.

Reason, they will get stoned to death if they were to disclose their chosen sect.

This is one reason why the official figures are not to be taken seriously here.

Many converts to Christianity or other religions/sects tend to hide their conversion from family and friends.

This is especially true in Pakistan where a member would only notify the organisation of conversion and remain 'Muslim' otherwise.

I know quite a few such cases, even a bunch of similar aged Pathans from FATA who converted but choose to remain 'in the closet'.

Reason, they will get stoned to death if they were to disclose their chosen sect.

This is one reason why the official figures are not to be taken seriously here.

Aren't you proud of that.

Few cases does not translate into 20 million.

Be my guest if you want to stoop that low. You can continue denying their sizable existence but it wont affect the reality of things.

But what is the problem with growing minorities? In the end we are all Pakistanis.

It is a big problem because one day God forbid, they might even have a voice in Pakistan.

Remember WASP in USA, we have something similar in Pakistan where certain sect(s) and ethnicities have cornered the nation.

With diversity comes great prosperity.

If only people realised.

Aren't you proud of that.

Few cases does not translate into 20 million.

I am ashamed that the intolerance and bigotry of people in our nations makes it difficult for some people to openly proclaim their religion.

I never said that these few cases translate into 20 million, but many such cased exist and official figures are skewed.

Back
Top Bottom