What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Where in the Quran does it say that a non-Muslim cannot be elected to run the State?

And what gives you the right to speculate on what the Prophet may or may not have done?

At the time of Fateh-Makkah Prophet P.B.U.H ordered all kuffar to leave Makkah............................Isse andaza nhi lga skte??

At the time of Fateh-Makkah Prophet P.B.U.H ordered all kuffar to leave Makkah............................Isse andaza nhi lga skte??

I think we have to understand the context here.. Please kindly share verse..
I think he ordered those who caused trouble.

Y dont allha comes on earth and show some miracle...so that we follow islam and PBHU to???

Good question ...

That used to happen indirectly ... Ask the Jews and Christians how many Miracles they have seen.

But here's the catch.

IF a Miracle is show to a group of people, After that they have to obey and become ABSOLUTE believers.

IF they fail to do so, in spite of a experience able miracle, they are then destroyed.

History proves this fact, look around.

Where in the Quran does it say that a non-Muslim cannot be elected to run the State?
Please share where it says in Quran a non muslim can be elected to run the Islamic Nation.

The obligation of having the Islamic ‘aqeedah as the basis of the
Islamic State necessitates that the State’s constitution and rules are derived from the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah . Allah has ordered the Imam and the ruler to rule by that which Allah  has revealed to His Messenger. He considered whoever ruled by other than that which Allah had revealed to be a disbeliever if he believed in it or believed that which Allah  revealed is not suitable. He would be disobedient, a wrong doer, and a rebel if he ruled by other than that which Allah  had revealed, but without believing in it. The command of Allah  to the Imam and the ruler to rule by that which He revealed is proved in the Qur’an and in the Sunnah. Allah  says:

“But no, by Your Lord, they can have no (real) faith until they make you judge in
all disputes between them and find in their souls no resistance against your decisions,
but accept them with the fullest submission.” [TMQ An-Nisa: 65]
Allah  says:
“And rule between them by that which Allah has revealed.”
[TMQ Al-Ma’idah:49]

The legislation of the State has been restricted to that which Allah
has revealed. He warns against ruling by other than that which He 
revealed i.e. ruling by Kufr.
Allah  says:
“And those who do not rule by that which Allah has revealed are the disbelievers.”
[TMQ Al-Ma’idah: 44]

And what gives you the right to speculate on what the Prophet may or may not have done?

On the authority of the Mother of the Faithful, Umm Abdullah, 'Aaishah, who said that the Messenger of Allah, Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam, said, what translated means,

"Whoever introduces into our matter (religion) that which is not a part of it, will have it (his innovation) rejected."
Related by Al-Bukhari & Muslim

In another narration for this Hadith, the Messenger of Allah, Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam, said, what translated means,

"Whoever commits an act which is not a part of our matter (religion), will have it (his act) rejected."

Only Allah has the right to pass judgment on the faith of someone,
Yes,
and he also revealed the book called "Quran" which is for us muslims to fallow and for judgment. But only Allah knows the best.
but even if we assume for the sake of argument that they are not Muslims, to force them to be called 'non-Muslim' through laws is discrimination and not an example of 'equal rights'.
I hope above post should make it clear now. but here let me repeat what Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said.
"Whoever commits an act which is not a part of our matter (religion), will have it (his act) rejected."

If you really mean it when you say Islam as a religion guarnatees equal rights for minorities, then you should have no objection to the repeal of the anti-Ahmadi laws and accepting the right of an Ahmadi to run for any public office in the country.
None muslims are allowed to work in higher posts but not as the country's leader.
Then your Islam does not grant equality or freedom to minorities, and your claims of such are a lie.
My Islam is what Allah has revealed
Disagreeing with someones religious beliefs is a very, very poor reason to discriminate against them.
Their is absolutely no room in Islam to discriminate against any religion.

assalam alaikum

When the Prophet (PBUH) used to go for jihad out side of madinah he used to appoint a muslim to look for the welfare ( ruler) of madina. When sometimes he used to send some for jihad he used to appoint muslims. We don't need to speculate we know his actions. Can somebody help me if he appointed any non muslim for those two jobs

assalam alaikum

When the Prophet (PBUH) used to go for jihad out side of madinah he used to appoint a muslim to look for the welfare ( ruler) of madina. When sometimes he used to send some for jihad he used to appoint muslims. We don't need to speculate we know his actions. Can somebody help me if he appointed any non muslim for those two jobs

This example would be very relevant the day our Chief of Army Staff goes out to fight the enemy with a sword riding a camel. What is your point?

This example would be very relevant the day our Chief of Army Staff goes out to fight the enemy with a sword riding a camel. What is your point?

assalam alaikum

masha Allah, if u could not understand what it meant then this was not posted for u wait he will answer if he got any

TARIQ

Ahmadis are not MUSLIMS. Period.
Islam does not allow any such kind of freedom where anyone can stand up and say I am a MUSLIM but yet believe in something else...
Unless you can prove from Quran such sects are allowed to be called Islam other wise brother you need to seriously study about Islam.

I am reminded of the occurence when Hazrat Usama bin Zaid went to war and killed a non-Muslims just as he said La illaha illa allah. When he narrated this incident to the Prophet (SAW), he got very angry. Usama's defence for his actions was that he believed the man was not sincere and only said those words so his life would be spared. The Prophet (SAW) said that did not matter, once he had said that, he was as good as a Muslim and Usama should not have acted as he did.
If Ahmadis are saying that they are Muslims, should they not be given that right to be called Muslims, and to be allowed to call their places of worship Masjids?

I am reminded of the occurence when Hazrat Usama bin Zaid went to war and killed a non-Muslims just as he said La illaha illa allah. When he narrated this incident to the Prophet (SAW), he got very angry. Usama's defence for his actions was that he believed the man was not sincere and only said those words so his life would be spared. The Prophet (SAW) said that did not matter, once he had said that, he was as good as a Muslim and Usama should not have acted as he did.
If Ahmadis are saying that they are Muslims, should they not be given that right to be called Muslims, and to be allowed to call their places of worship Masjids?

assalam alaikum

Brother u r right about quoting the hadeeth but u forgot that qadianess r saying muslim but acting against it while this was not the case with the above example And can u give me anyother muslim country that will accept them as muslims ( it is not our jahil mullahs only)

TARIQ

Ignorance at its best.

Where did camel and sword come from in this? Are you even aware of what we are discussing here?

Please Make sure you use references.

We have to understand the context here before we apply this to ahmadis topic.
Prophet Mohammed PBUH is right here because the non-muslim at least took initiative to learn about islam by learning kalma. He was no one to judge if he is a "TRUE" muslim or not but if his life was to be spared and then speaks falsehood about islam then...

Prophet Mohammed also says

"Whoever introduces into our matter (religion) that which is not a part of it, will have it (his innovation) rejected."

AM argument is for "equal rights" for minorities (which i agree accordance to Islam) but to say anyone has the right to be called muslim i dont agree and neither does Islam. This means under such equality rights even Nation of Islam has the rights to be called Muslims in Pakistan but in fact this sect is nothing but Islamic.

Last edited:
It is sad, that the debate has gone in negative regions.

We hoped members would provide suggestions as to how Islam may best be implemented, however we see members resisting the concept of Islamic implementation on the pretext that the minorities are not protected.

I believe the best answer to all such questions is to refer them to see how minorities are protected in Islam, and that is what Islamic constitution is.

If some one doesn't like it, they are free to declare so, and apply for political asylum where ever.

the british and americans are very keen on such cases.

Now as for Ahmedi problem, then there is no doubt in my mind that they are more than a minority. They are a "fitna".
Because they do not claim to be a separate religious entity like the others, instead they try to pose as Muslims and then try to falsify belief.

The Islamic constitution is very very clear on this case too.

Again, any one who doesn't "like" what is written as it is written in Quran , well .... why debate ?

Now as for Ahmedi problem, then there is no doubt in my mind that they are more than a minority. They are a "fitna".

So if you have a problem with Ahmedi, then you sure have problem with Shias on the same lines.

That means only Sunnis qualify to become Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom