What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Now as for Ahmedi problem, then there is no doubt in my mind that they are more than a minority. They are a "fitna".

So if you have a problem with Ahmedi, then you sure have problem with Shias on the same lines.

That means only Sunnis qualify to become Muslims.

didn't you read ... the thread starter explicitly requested Indians to refrain from commenting.

However, let me clarify you since you have posted incorrect argument.

Islam = 1 God && LAST Prophet = Muhammad.

Ahmedi redefine this equation,

Shia sect declares Ahmedi NON Muslims.

Ignorance at its best.

Where did camel and sword come from in this? Are you even aware of what we are discussing here?

I am not ignorant. The camel and sword are emblematic of the time period to which we are being pushed back towards. Yes, I am aware of what is being discussed here.

Any other questions?

Islam only exists in some random hearts throughout Pakistan .... Sad but that is a fact ... Just look around ...

If you want to implement Islam, start from yourself (actions not words) .... Your character will have a positive effect on your family, your family will have a positive effect on neighbors, a peaceful neighborhood will have a positive effect on village >>> other villages >>> city >>> other cities >>> country ...

Be the change you want to see in this world - Gandhi ...

It all starts from you, yourself ..... An ounce of practice is better than tons of preaching ....

I am not ignorant. The camel and sword are emblematic of the time period to which we are being pushed back towards. Yes, I am aware of what is being discussed here.

Any other questions?

If thats not ignorance then may god help you, seriously.

The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam said:
"The nations will soon crowd against you like the gluttons crowd around their dish.."

One asked:
"Isit because we will be few in number at that time?"

The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam replied:
"No, at that time you will be many, but you will be like scum as the scum of flood and Allah will remove the awe of you from the hearts of your enemies, and Allah will throw wahn into your hearts .."

One asked:
"What is wahn O Rasulullah?"

The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam replied:
"The love of this life and the hatred of death."

Pakistan is one of those nations. sad but true unless Pakistan changes its course.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom