What's new

Where Hindus join Shias to mourn Imam Hussain.

These people belive this and show respect for another religions figures. They have done this for centuries. No they do not have a video like you do not have a video of flying angels. Instead of positively responding to a positive news these cynical hateful posters will parade their intelligence by making claims about scheming hindus and how racist brahmins came from foreign land in 7th century. There should be a minimum intelligence and maximum hatred limits.

They cant say anything as Shias are daily killing in suicide bombing. We are with them at this moment.

These people belive this and show respect for another religions figures. They have done this for centuries. No they do not have a video like you do not have a video of flying angels. Instead of positively responding to a positive news these cynical hateful posters will parade their intelligence by making claims about scheming hindus and how racist brahmins came from foreign land in 7th century. There should be a minimum intelligence and maximum hatred limits.

The low cast Hindus must have something against Brahmin Hindus, we dont have anything against Brahmins.

Secondly you also came up with twisted words, If they fight in karbla (there is NO proof of that even), then its one thing BUT claiming that Hindu brahmins are from family of Prophet (PBUH), then its utter shameful lie yet again by none other than Indian Hindus.

You guys dont have any shame in coming up with false stories.

on the other hand these Brahmin Hindus deserve praise for mourning . Nothing more than that.

The low cast Hindus must have something against Brahmin Hindus, we dont have anything against Brahmins.

Secondly you also came up with twisted words, If they fight in karbla (there is NO proof of that even), then its one thing BUT claiming that Hindu brahmins are from family of Prophet (PBUH), then its utter shameful lie yet again by none other than Indian Hindus.

You guys dont have any shame in coming up with false stories.

on the other hand these Brahmin Hindus deserve praise for mourning . Nothing more than that.

At least this is better than daily bombing of their processions and government not doing anything.

Nothing unusual...

Hindus ( Not just us Brahmins ) take part in the Muharram since long back... Even I ( a proud Maithil Brahmin ) used to take part in this to show solidarity with my Muslim brothers. ( My village has 1200 homes of Brahmins and 500 Muslims ). Does that make me any less Hindu..?
Or, does this make Muslims from my village any less muslim when they clean the road to river during Chhath Puja ..?

Keep trolling haters.. You can only troll.. While my village keeps churning IAS, IPS and IITians one after other...

At least this is better than daily bombing of their processions and government not doing anything.

nevermind. The govt here in my country did everything for security and we are happy that Ashura overall was peaceful.

Brahmins fighting in Karbala? OK!

It was 26 Shias that got injured in INDIA yesterday buddy :P

i myself have participated into numerous muharram juloos. we used to enact battle of karbala and shahadat of imamam hussain. reason is simple the story of imamam hussian is very touchy and his supreme sacrifice touches heart across reliogious lines. its a bit difficult for" Pures " to understand it but one can always try.

What a load of crap. from where this "brahmin sect" came from? Brahimns are said to be Hindus and have nothing to do with Family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

This conspiracy theory proves two things

1. Brahmins either are NOT Hindus and outsiders who became Hindus to rule the real Hindus in Sub-continent. Therfore the Dravidians are right when they disown "Aryan" theory.

2. OR, The Indian Hindus are trying to infiltrate Islam through such concocted stories.

It is a fact few non Muslims sacrificed their lives for prophet,s PABA family , in Karbala. it is possible their forefathers were there if not , May Allah bless them for the love of last Prophet,s family. Amin

i myself have participated into numerous muharram juloos. we used to enact battle of karbala and shahadat of imamam hussain. reason is simple the story of imamam hussian is very touchy and his supreme sacrifice touches heart across reliogious lines. its a bit difficult for" Pures " to understand it but one can always try.

punit the non-Pure seems to have lack of comprehension that the Pure are challanging your false claims and NOT your mourning.

Back
Top Bottom