What's new

Where did the money go?

shame on the people who malign the people who give their life up .. dont see u speaking up against all the laundered money in UK .. unLIke PML N the criteria for promotion is very strict not bcoz u belong to a family ... 3 (or 4 ) out of thousand officers get promoted to a General ..
Those who lose their lives fighting for the country have to work as security guards to make their ends meet post retirement....

Those who lose their lives fighting for the country have to work as security guards to make their ends meet post retirement....
aww so u gona bring that up??? many LIFTINENT and captains died as well with them ... do u want me to post the list here???these same LIFTINENT and captains then after 32 years of service being promoted to generals .. and only if they perform exceptionally ...same goes for any army officer .. major, cornels and even brigadiers cant even find job after retirement ... as i like in askari 10 , the society for retired officers .. i know majority of them are unemployed ...

aww so u gona bring that up??? many LIFTINENT and captains died as well with them ... do u want me to post the list here???these same LIFTINENT and captains then after 32 years of service being promoted to generals .. and only if they perform exceptionally ...same goes for any army officer .. major, cornels and even brigadiers cant even find job after retirement ... as i like in askari 10 , the society for retired officers .. i know majority of them are unemployed ...
Just have a visit to numerous private security agencies and you'll see how many of these are unemployed. These people charge 15-20K from employer while only give 6-7K to the security guards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom