What's new

Where did Jinnah’s Pakistan go?

Stop being sentimental whose Pakistan it is focus should be on "Pakistan" to make it a better place for everyone Muslims/Non Muslims Nationals and a good Image Internationally.

btw england was part of the british empire…. so the british empire doesn't exist but a country that was part of it exists….?

England was not part - it was the capital of the British empire.

jinnahs pakistan was… bangladesh and pakistan combined…. the pakistan he saw before he died….
the way he knew the country it doesnt exist that way atleast…

Jinnah's Pakistan is a set of values and guidelines, not territories on a map. It exists for people who ideologically believe in those values, it never did for those who don'.t

Jinnah couldn't convince his own family( Daughter, wife, grand kids etc) to migrate in to then new Country Pakistan. Why do you think other citizens will fulfill his dreams(If at all there were any) ?
okay wait, how could he convince his wife? she died, you idiot

Jinnah's Pakistan is a set of values and guidelines, not territories on a map. It exists for people who ideologically believe in those values, it never did for those who don'.t

if we look at that way then it exists obviously but only in our hearts……

it could be brought back but its going to be hard, we really don't know what his value were now do we? are we a islamic welfare state? what is an "islamic" welfare state vs a welfare state?
I've heard people say pakistan was supposed to be secular as well according to jinnah so ….idk I'm not wel versed in that subject.

@qamar1990 First make insanniat ka Pakistan the uncivilized Pakistan has become, than can move on to make it Jinnah's Pakistan, we talk alot about values, ideology, guidelines and attached sentiments the current state Pakistan is in is chaotic it needs to be recused by whatever means but very sorry to say we can't be stuck in 47/48...

if we look at that way then it exists obviously but only in our hearts……

it could be brought back but its going to be hard, we really don't know what his value were now do we? are we a islamic welfare state? what is an "islamic" welfare state vs a welfare state?
I've heard people say pakistan was supposed to be secular as well according to jinnah so ….idk I'm not wel versed in that subject.
islamic_democracy.jpg

@qamar1990 First make insanniat ka Pakistan the uncivilized Pakistan has become, than can move on to make it Jinnah's Pakistan, we talk alot about values, ideology, guidelines and attached sentiments the current state Pakistan is in is chaotic it needs to be recused by whatever mean but very sorry to say we can't be stuck in 47/48...
i agree with you..

does adding "islamic" in front of something make it different??
what is an islamic democracy?? a democratic country with laws based on the holy Quran?

England was not part - it was the capital of the British empire.

Britain has separate passport and currency for Britain and colonies and colonies had no right to vote for British parliament. So, comparison can't be made.

does adding "islamic" in front of something make it different??
what is an islamic democracy?? a democratic country with laws based on the holy Quran?

I thought you were the one making claims, so you would be the one doing the answering. What happened?

I thought you were the one making claims, so you would be the one doing the answering. What happened?
i just said jinnahs pakistan doesn't exist…based on territory.. but it doesn't exist based on value either… maybe jinnahs pakistan is bangladesh…

I'm learning and debating , I'm not a teacher but a student.. obviously you know more then me so go ahead and teach us lol.

i just said jinnahs pakistan doesn't exist…based on territory.. but it doesn't exist based on value either… maybe jinnahs pakistan is bangladesh. I'm learning and debating , I'm not a teacher but a student.. obviously you know more then me so go ahead and teach us lol.

Jinnah's Pakistan is based on two things.

• Citizen's rights regardless of caste, creed, religion.
  • Citizens responsibilities to the state.
Our failure is that we have failed to implement both of them. Think - bring back intelligent questions.

Back
Top Bottom