What's new

Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether I do or not is really not the subject at hand, but the subs are... if you would like to divulge in rhetoric's and expect me to walk the same line, it ain't happening. Although I must give you a round of applause for your persistence.

@HRK Hi :pakistan:

:pleasantry:

Images like these about Saddam's WMDs were also shown to the world at the UN, so I wouldn't really trust these images. However, I do believe that Trump will try something foolish after consulting with his RSS buddies in india.

They ain't going to do anything. They're both are all talk, hot air and we are too powerful. That is the reality but it seems too taboo for anyone to admit to this.

Last edited:
They ain't going to do anything. They're both are all talk, hot air and we are too powerful. That is the reality but it seems too taboo for anyone to admit to.

Well, i do hope so, lets hope your right in this case. but then again its President TRUMP! I mean trump, come on you have to give some some caution to his insanity.

They ain't going to do anything. They're both are all talk, hot air and we are too powerful. That is the reality but it seems too taboo for anyone to admit to.

Idiots like Trump have the tendencies to believe the tales of his hanuman followers that's the problem. He understands very little of military capabilities and he and his henchmen have an ego as big as modi's desire for akhand bharat and they add up to a recipe for disaster.

sargodha_650x400_51479464778.jpg

The Pakistan army garrison at Sargodha.

HIGHLIGHTS
  1. US scientists report based partly on satellite images
  2. Nuclear warheads built, stored at 10 locations: report
  3. Pak growing its nuclear arsenal, 140 warheads: report

Pakistan has a nuclear stockpile of between 130 and 140 nuclear warheads, according to a group of American scientists, whose tally is partially based on close scrutiny of satellite images and matches other recent estimates. Their report also reiterates that in violation of the US' guidelines, Pakistan has converted its F-16 fighter jets for use with nuclear weapons. In addition to this, "French-produced Mirage aircraft are widely assumed to be equipped to deliver the Raad air-launched cruise missile.''

The report indicates that a detachment of Pakistani air force fighters capable of delivering nuclear warheads are housed at the Masroor Air Base west of Karachi which offers ''a large underground facility that is located inside a high-security area. The underground facility is possibly a command center."

Pakistani's primary means of delivering nuclear weapons, however, are through cruise and ballistic missile systems. The report, titled "Pakistan's Evolving Nuclear Weapons Infrastructure", has used commercially-available satellite images to identify ten Pakistani facilities, including five missile garrisons and at least two air bases, which have been used to assemble and house nuclear missile launchers.

Hans M Kristensen, a top scientist at FAS, said, ''Analysis of commercial satellite photos has identified features that suggest that at least five bases might serve a role in Pakistan's emerging nuclear posture. This includes army garrisons at Akro [Sindh], Gujranwala [Punjab], Khuzdar [Balochistan], Pano Aqil [Sindh], and Sargodha. A sixth base at Bahawalpur may be under construction. There is also a seventh base near Dera Ghazi Khan, but the infrastructure is very different and not yet convincing."

pano-aqil_650x400_61479464209.jpg

The army garrison at Pano Aqil.

The satellite images indicate the presence of vehicles associated with nuclear-capable missiles which can strike targets ranging from a relatively close distance of less than 100 kms to others of an intermediate range which can target most areas in India and employ technology and components transferred to Pakistan from China.

The report also concludes that a string of facilities west of Islamabad, which comprise the Pakistani National Development Complex, are key to producing Shaheen-2 medium-range ballistic missile launchers and Babur ground-launched cruise missile launchers.

ndc-pakistan_650x400_41479464414.jpg

The Pakistani National Development Complex which is located west of Islamabad.

The report concludes that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal remains in a ''dynamic phase'' though Islamabad "might not intend to continue to increase its arsenal indefinitely but may soon reach the goal for the size of its full-spectrum deterrent.'' Essentially, that Pakistan's nuclear weapons programme is growing, meeting the country's requirements and acting as a full-fledged deterrent against India.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/wher...s-scientists-1627130?pfrom=home-lateststories

From a technical point of view, the above article is probably true. In the coming years and few decades, Pakistan will aquire the capability to COMPLETELY & UTTERLY wipe our enemies of the face of the Earth. The americans are just angry & frustrated that we are not hyper weak and powerless like the Iraqis and Afghans are. They want to do to us what they did to them. The fact that they can't really hurts them.

Well, i do hope so, lets hope your right in this case. but then again its President TRUMP! I mean trump, come on you have to give some some caution to his insanity.

Bring it on! Being scared of such people will give you the same fate as that of the Iraqis and Afghans. The americans and others know Pakistan's REAL capabilities. That's why they couldn't do to us what they did to the Iraqis and Afghans. Even though they wanted and we were on the same hit-list as these 2.

Last edited:
From a technical point of view, the above article is probably true. In the coming years and few decades, Pakistan will aquire the capability to COMPLETELY & UTTERLY wipe our enemies of the face of the Earth. The americans are just angry & frustrated that we are not hyper weak and powerless like the Iraqis and Afghans are. They want to do to us what they did to them. The fact that they can't really hurts them.

Bring it on! Being scared of such people will give you the same fate as the Iraqis and Afghans. The americans and others know Pakistan's REAL capabilities. That's why they couldn't do to us what they did to the Iraqis and Afghans. Even though they wanted and we were on the same hit-list as these 2.

Good luck with that, but just so you know we have maintained a pro pak posture, as it will bring the SE arena into turmoil. that is something we never wanted in the first place.

Idiots like Trump have the tendencies to believe the tales of his hanuman followers that's the problem. He understands very little of military capabilities and he and his henchmen have an ego as big as modi's desire for akhand bharat and they add up to a recipe for disaster.

He knows. If the Iraqi resistance can kill nearly 5000 american troops (which are propaganda "official" figures from the americans) then imagine what Pakistan can do which is more than 20× more powerful than Iraq. Has better fighters, more advanced weapons systems, the means to produce them, a well-armed populace, better supply lines & is 8× bigger than Iraq.

There's no aircraft called JF-13.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

On the contrary, the above link is the scientific evidence of the frustrations of the india male. Which causes them to become rapidly anti-Pakistani and come on Pakistani forums to spout your propaganda. If it were not true, you wouldn't be here. I pity you for being a "lesser man" :azn:

Apologies it was a typo, none the less

Apologies it was a typo, none the less

The americans/West and others put crippling sanctions on Pakistan. On top of that, unlike india we don't have abundant access to the World's most advanced weapons systems which are made in the West and Russia. Yet despite all of that, Pakistan made a considerable contribution to the overall design and production of the JF-17 using our own limited resources and ingenuity. Granted, the Chinese were the mainstay of the JF-17 project. But despite these impossible odds and severe mitigating circumstances, Pakistan has now gained the experience, know how and technical capabilities to indigenously produce more advanced fighter jets in the future.

what are the chances of American Attack on pakistaan ?? in the name of " safeguarding " the nukes from Islamic terrorists ??

First attack by america on all the Nuclear sites of pakistaan (they Have many mossad/ Cia / Raw/Nds/Mi6 /FSb agents Inside pakistaan , corrupt leaders & politicians can also reveal all the secretes )

Saudi Arabia /iran/qatar /UAE etc rich Moslim countries did not Help refugees of Syria (or iraq or Afghanistaan or Libia or Kurds ) ................do you think they will help pakistaan ?? do you think Turkey (or Saudi Arabia or any other muslim country ) will send it's Army to fight with USA ??

If that happens it will be considered as an attack from israel and india, America's henchmen in the region. That is why it will be in india's best interest to dissuade Trump from trying anything like that.

Americans are very capable of finding hidden stuff. Just look at how they sniffed out OBL:smokin:
Even if they find the location what they gonna do about it. everyone knows we have it. comparing OBL with nukes shows your capability. i am not gonna waist my time here

please enlighten me did you design and build the JF-17 yourself or did you whack a made in Pakistan label on it

Regarding your Off topic hyperlink is clearly shows your frustration. i only pity you people nothing more.
Something called the JF-17 information pool. Please do not waste our time or server storage by posting away like a breeding rabbit based on wilful ignorance and bias.
Thanks

The general standard of Indian Journalism at world; represented by the color known as "poop Yellow".

They took images from an amateur blog to say American Scientists. High media standards being parroted by the "high::drag: standards of the recent Indian intake we have here at PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom