What's new

News flash: North Korea supplied Pakistan with nuclear weapons, including nuclear scientists and engineers according to Bangladeshi scholars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderCat

Reaction score
So today I learned from my Bangladeshi government school grad friend @bluesky that Pakistan is a nuclear power today because it acquired the tech from North Korea. His Muhajir neo-liberal dance partner @PakFactor affirmed this. See for yourself https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...he-next-sri-lanka.766160/page-5#post-14338409

Through my life i've been educated by Muhajir neo-liberals in Pakistan and more recently by Bangladeshis, the art of historical revivalism. Meaning actual history is slowly replacing the historical falsehoods created by various Pakistani and foreign analysts.

More recently I learned new things from my Muhajir neo-liberal and Bangladeshi professors who's sources of education are Bangladeshi government roadside schools set with chairs & tables.

But today was a shocker. I learned today that all those CIA reports, news articles and international scientific reports, US immigration reports were all wrong and fictitious.

That Pakistani scientists all around the world did in fact not bring in materials for nuclear weapons, but rather the North Koreans did this.

Instead according to the truth found in Bangladeshi history books and rocket science textbooks, published by Muhajir neo-liberals residing in Pakistan, that North Korea in fact turned Pakistan into a nuclear weapons sate.

All I am here for is to teach Pakistanis to put aside their false patriotism and learn the historical revivalist truth about our nuclear weapons program and thank the North Koreans from the bottom of our hearts.

North Korea in turn became a nuclear power by the Red Communist Empire- no sorry Bangladesh gifting it the technology. For further educational insights, please look here. It's a screenshot from Google Scholar:

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 22-58-15 Bangladesh The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka.png

Last edited:
So today I learned from my Bangladeshi government school grad friend @bluesky that Pakistan is a nuclear power today because it acquired the tech from North Korea. His Muhajir neo-liberal dance partner @PakFactor affirmed this. See for yourself https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...he-next-sri-lanka.766160/page-5#post-14338409

Through my life i've been educated by Muhajir neo-liberals in Pakistan and more recently by Bangladeshis, the art of historical revivalism. Meaning actual history is slowly replacing the historical falsehoods created by various Pakistani and foreign analysts.

More recently I learned new things from my Muhajir neo-liberal and Bangladeshis who's sources of education are Bangladeshi government roadside school set with chairs & tables.

But today was a shocker. I learned today that all those CIA reports, news articles and international scientific reports, US immigration reports were all wrong and fictitious.

That Pakistani scientists all around the world did in fact not bring in materials for nuclear weapons, but rather the North Koreans did this.

Instead according to the truth found in Bangladeshi history books and rocket science textbooks, published by Muhajir neo-liberals residing in Pakistan, that North Korea in fact turned Pakistan into a nuclear weapons sate.

All I am here for is to teach Pakistanis to put aside their false patriotism and learn the historical revivalist truth about our nuclear weapons program and thank the North Koreans from the bottom of our hearts.

North Korea in turn became a nuclear power by the Red Communist Empire- no sorry Bangladesh gifting it the technology. For further educational insights, please look here. It's a screenshot from Google Scholar:

View attachment 927142

This is the first I am hearing about this.

Wow! I had no idea...

They must have mixed up Nukes and Missiles.

Indians allege all the time that Pakistan got Missile tech from N. Korea.......

And don't worry about Bangladeshi scholars. They are mostly clueless....

This is the first I am hearing about this.

Wow! I had no idea...

They must have mixed up Nukes and Missiles.

Indians allege all the time that Pakistan got Missile tech from N. Korea.......

And don't worry about Bangladeshi scholars. They are mostly clueless....

One thing you missed: India supplied the missile tech. But because of the controversy, it supplied it to N Korea whom in turn supplied it to Pak.

So the Indians told you only half the truth. Everything else 👏

Last edited:
Dude, you are obsessed with Bangladesh, Muhajirs, liberals and overpopulation due to food production. On every thread you ramble about them over and over again. Not all of your points are wrong but there is no need to make your points again and again. Make an statement, agree to disagree and move on.

As for Pakfactor guy, he is a Punjabi and no liberal afaik.

As for Bluesky Sahab, well, he is an 80 year old man with diabetes. Sometimes he makes good points, othertimes not so much, sometimes he gets little angry. Treat him like a elder(Buzurg).

I don't know the OP about except I think garbage theory!!
But, yes, in mid-90s, Benazir Bhutto exchanged some nuclear secrets with North Korea in exchange for North Korean missile technologies. I don't know if it what was through China's guidance or not.

BUT... What I take a VERY strong exception to that Benazir was called a 'traitor' or what not by all kind of names by the Noon League with the overt blessings from the same 'Establishment' which Imran Khan has been cursing lately. Pakistan went off course first from Zia's 1985 elections and then by the machinations of the Establishment which denied Benazir Bhutto her rightful seat to power in 1988 and the hosted upon Pakistan a Born Again Muslim Philanderer Playboy playing no less than Riyasat e Medina.

But, yes, in mid-90s, Benazir Bhutto exchanged some nuclear secrets with North Korea in exchange for North Korean missile technologies. I don't know if it what was through China's guidance or not.
probably blessed by China

More recently I learned new things from my Muhajir neo-liberal and Bangladeshi professors who's sources of education are Bangladeshi government roadside schools set with chairs & tables.

View attachment 927142
Drawings and engineers were came for Ghauri-1 missile, which was faulty and after an incident where Ghauri overshot & landed in the border region inside Iran, KRL called North Korean Engineers to solve the problem but they failed,

Secondly it's not a new information revelation but a public info which Dr. Kadir himself disclosed in one of the interview published in local press after musharraf government.

Other then this all of the claims by that BD poster are fairytale.

It is the other way around. It was Pakistan through its AQ khan network which supplied North korea( Iran and Libiya too) with blue prints for Uranium enrichment centrifuges and nuclear weapons in exchange for Ghauri missiles.

Incidentally it was AQ khan who stole these blueprints of Uranium centrifuges from URENCO in Netherlands, where he was working as metallurgist.

Where as blue prints and design for Pakistani atomic bomb came from China. The same design which was tested by China in 1960s.

Other then this all of the claims by that BD poster are fairytale.

The one who posted just after me in this thread seems to be way more intelligent than many Muhajir neo-liberals here.

As for Pakfactor guy, he is a Punjabi and no liberal afaik.

He's East Punjabi, like Tarek Fatah. I guess we get to cherry-pick which Muhajir Neo-liberals we bash and others we spare.

Some Bangladeshi posters here seem smarter than Muhajir neo-liberals TBH like the one who first replied to me on this thread,

Anyhow I stand my ground regarding overpopulation, Muhajir neo-liberalism and what not. We've seen plenty of it in the Pakistani media, diaspora and now PDF.

It's about time we discussed it.

Last edited:
He's East Punjabi,
Any person who immigrated in 47 even from a mile distance from Pakistan border is a Muhajir who did Hijrat. Their kids and grand kids are no Muhajirs. They are just defined by the language they speak. In case of East Punjabis, they are Punjabis, incase of people from Gujurat, they are memon/katchi etc. Incase of people from northern Indian side, they are Urdu speakers.

It is the other way around. It was Pakistan through its AQ khan network which supplied North korea( Iran and Libiya too) with blue prints for Uranium enrichment centrifuges and nuclear weapons in exchange for Ghauri missiles.

Incidentally it was AQ khan who stole these blueprints of Uranium centrifuges from URENCO in Netherlands, where he was working as metallurgist.

Where as blue prints and design for Pakistani atomic bomb came from China. The same design which was tested by China in 1960s.

China supplied civilian reactors which were upgraded for weapons grade uranium. But how could they supply the blueprints for the bomb if they were already brought in?

And what of the US customs reports of Pakistanis bringing in expensive materials? And the centrifuges allegedly bought from Denmark?

Any person who immigrated in 47 even from a mile distance from Pakistan border is a Muhajir who did Hijrat. Their kids and grand kids are no Muhajirs. They are just defined by the language they speak. In case of East Punjabis, they are Punjabis, incase of people from Gujurat, they are memon/katchi etc. Incase of people from northern Indian side, they are Urdu speakers.

Gujaratis, Kutchis, East Punjabis, UP people, Biharis, Hyderabadis are considered Muhajirs. If they don't want to be seen as such then they better STFU and stop promoting nonsensical propaganda.

None of them seem to be interested in applying for immigration to BD or India if they "love" it so muc?. Many seem to have the same complex.

Last edited:
Gujaratis, Kutchis, East Punjabis, UP people, Biharis, Hyderabadis are considered Muhajirs. If they don't want to be seen as such then they better STFU and stop promoting nonsensical propaganda.

None of them seem to be interested in applying for immigration to BD or India if they "love" it so muc?. Many seem to have the same complex.
You understand you are also a Muhajir in Canada by the same logic, right? You also seem to love Pakistan in your own way but don't want to come back.

then they better STFU
How about you practice what you preach?

Gujaratis, Kutchis, East Punjabis, UP people, Biharis, Hyderabadis are considered Muhajirs.
East Panjabis are not muhajirs. A Panjabi can move anywhere inside Panjab. Panjabi clans/tribes were and are split in both East and West Panjab. A Panjabi can never be a muhajir in his own lands.
You can cope all you want but no one calls a Panjabi a muhajir in their own land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom