What's new

When will we see Pakistan Army in the top ten of this ranking?

dear sir it may not have a good record in recent history, but in Yom Kippur 1973 it made its presence felt and the israelis felt it too. rankings are not for their record (joke or otherwise) but visible firepower and resources indicators

So in 2019 how many hours do you think Egypt can last against Israel??

I m sorry but I have to state the reality here

when we start paying text and able to stable economy then we have a chance

So in 2019 how many hours do you think Egypt can last against Israel??

I m sorry but I have to state the reality here
egypt is no push over, even the israelis know it. neither is israel a push over for egypt, the egyptians know it. This understanding was the basis of camp david treaty and this is the fact

Quantity only website.
Since when this site is considered to be reality driven?

I believe its either more than that otherwise Saudia should have been right up there given their economy and defense budget OR the website is just a fanboy 'hobby' tbh. Why would Iran be up there above Pakistan? Like really? We have been handing its *** to a much bigger enemy vis a vis Gangadesh, consistently yet Iran ranks higher. Wtf with Brazil's ranking honestly, they just play footy and that's all. Have they fought any war?? North Korea should be right up there as well. They hold the largest fleet of submarines i heard somewhere on a western news channel.
Saudia has better economy and all but doesnt have a very efficient military so it cant be featured higher on this list. you also have to realize pak mil's reach beyond its borders. its not better than germany's or other nations that rank higher than Pakistan. evne Iranian military has broader reach than Pakistan's Iran has been locked in a conflict with US and has been able to continue functioning as a state despite so much pressure. IDK if Pakistan would've been able to withstand such pressure if it came to it. They have more access to resources than Pakistan does

IDK if Pakistan would've been able to withstand such pressure if it came to it. They have more access to resources than Pakistan does
Agreed with you until.u said this. Are you for real? We're in a proxy war with the US since their invasion of Afg. That's 20y on the trot ! The only reason they never admitted to it openly is because of China. The indians have been poodling along for the last 20y as well but now that Trump is in charge for some reason they want to leave Afg which leaves the gangus gasping for air ! Regarding the Iran-US standoff, the US ain't even trying! It almost seems as if they are not even serious ! If the US did to Iran what it has been doing to Pak, i doubt if Iran could last as long as Pak did. Their economy is the main thing that goes in their favor but again its all oil based like the Saudis. All in all, i think its somewhat unrealistic to 'gauge' the firepower of any military. There are just too many variables to contend with. NK has the largest naval fleet if you talk about 'reach' and could nuke the coastal US but its nowhere to be seen in the top 15.

Agreed with you until.u said this. Are you for real? We're in a proxy war with the US since their invasion of Afg. That's 20y on the trot ! The only reason they never admitted to it openly is because of China. The indians have been poodling along for the last 20y as well but now that Trump is in charge for some reason they want to leave Afg which leaves the gangus gasping for air ! Regarding the Iran-US standoff, the US ain't even trying! It almost seems as if they are not even serious ! If the US did to Iran what it has been doing to Pak, i doubt if Iran could last as long as Pak did. Their economy is the main thing that goes in their favor but again its all oil based like the Saudis. All in all, i think its somewhat unrealistic to 'gauge' the firepower of any military. There are just too many variables to contend with. NK has the largest naval fleet if you talk about 'reach' and could nuke the coastal US but its nowhere to be seen in the top 15.
I think you're right in your assessment-I spoke without thinking in that regard. I still think if Pakistan was in Iran's position (where the US is against Iran's view of the world instead of it against Iran's involvement in a conflict as in Pak Afghan case where US is only against Pak's support of a particular group in the conflict), Pakistna might not have been able to hold off pressure due to lack of natural resources to create a leverage. I agree that Pakistan has handled the Afghan conflict really well to bring it to a conclusion that is in line with Pakistan's national security interests. Regardless, I do think Pakistan should rank higher in the rankings due to their ability to put tactics and technology together along with the resolve to deal with conflicts.

As if the ranking by the mortals, described as maggots in the Bible, at all counts.....

Egypt, iran and brazil above Pakistan? Shows this ranking is BS.

I'm just glad to see our military and a number of other Muslim states above Israel. Israel is undoubtedly the greatest threat to the Muslim world, continuing to expand its settlements illegally beyond its borders and committing violations of human rights without facing any repercussions by the UNO. Hopefully the evil known as Israel will meet its much deserved extermination soon.

Back
Top Bottom