What's new

When John McCain met ISIS !!!

It was republicans who built one of the world's much talked about sprawling embassies in Baghdad. In 2011 they got kicked out of Iraq hence, it's obvious that they will try somehow to claw their way back into Iran.They are not willing let go their investment of billions $$ and thousands of US soldier's life down the drain.

May be there might be hidden message for Government of Afghanistan too.

Last edited:
Thanks in advance for making my point. The US never armed or recognized the Taliban....who did not exist when we were supporting locals against the soviets. I know the dull, mal-nourished minds of the region have a hard time grasping such high-falutin concepts of multiple factions....I blame an education system that passes religion off as science etc. There are several factions fighting Assad....we support the "moderates"...not ISIS. (as an aside....I personally think we shouldn't support any of them....just keep enough low-tech arms flowing to allow all branches of idiocy to kill each other....keeps them busy and happy)

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says that US created Taliban and abandoned Pakistan. Hillary Clinton acknowledged that the United States too had a share in creating the problem that plagues Pakistan today.
problems we face now to some extent we have to take responsibility for, having contributed to it. We also have a history of kind of moving in and out of Pakistan, she said:

Lets remember here the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago and we did it because we were locked in a struggle with the Soviet Union.

They invaded Afghanistan and we did not want to see them control Central Asia and we went to work and it was President Reagan in partnership with Congress led by Democrats who said you know what it sounds like a pretty good idea lets deal with the ISI and the Pakistan military and lets go recruit these mujahideen.

And great, let them come from Saudi Arabia and other countries, importing their Wahabi brand of Islam so that we can go beat the Soviet Union.

And guess what they (Soviets) retreated they lost billions of dollars and it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

So there is a very strong argument which is it wasn't a bad investment in terms of Soviet Union but lets be careful with what we sow because we will harvest So we left Pakistan and we said you deal with the Stingers that we left all over your country, you deal with mines that are along the border, and by the way, we don’t want to have anything to do with you, in fact, we’re sanctioning you. so we stopped dealing with the Pakistani military and with the ISI and we, now, are making up for a lot of lost time.”- Mrs. Clinton

You reaped what you saw in Afghanistan in 2001 in NY city.

In this one she admits that the USA created a force of mojahedeen and equipped them with stingers and everything else. During the clip she calls mujahedeen "Fanatic"... creating a mass ... the people we fighting today we were supporting ...

And now you are making the same mistake by funding and supporting these fundamentalist in the region.

nothing new, they have always supported terrorists, they created a new name for them F$A to manipulate the public... only idiots will believe that they "moderates"...

John Mccain is a known terrorist supporter and a dirty subhuman.

None of them are ISIS.

Proof? How exactly did they arm them?
sending them to iraq and stealing iraqi equipment for syria.

Same problem in Turkey too.

Erdogan's son and one of his minister taken a photo with bearded men. Then they have been accused for meeting with ISIS commanders.

10356275_10153215493350942_3404939971690278015_n.jpg

People just can't grasp this.... :)
jesus christ bro dont post pics like that here.
who is that bearded mother fucker? is he still alive or is his dead body being eaten by rats some where?(hopefully)

ISIS post PR Photos they took with John McCain

Remember when Senator John McCain went to Syria and met with factions of rebels fighting the Assad regime?

Untitled-82.jpg

As it turns out, the group that he was meeting with was a particular subset of rebels in Syria, who we now know as ISIS.

That’s right, the very same terrorist group ISIS which is carrying out ruthless acts of terror and crime in Iraq as we speak, was who McCain was meeting with in Syria.

When the Arizona senator got back from his trip to Syria, he said…

“It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years,” McCain said on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360”.

“And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation” the Arizona senator continued, “and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”

In the images ISIS released recently of their members posing with McCain, the man closest to John McCain is none other than General Salim Idris, who was then the head of the Free Syria “moderates”.

What happened to him?

Idris was booted out for being to moderate. This is the group that McCain was supporting. Yes, the same senator who joyously sang “Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb-Bomb Iran” to the tune of an old Beach Boy’s song. Looks like he and ISIS have the same sense of humor.

ISIS Post PR Photos They Took With John McCain
--------------

I think that answers the question who armed them to the teeth-
this dumb son of bitch i have no idea why he met these fucking pigs.
idk why the **** the usa has to get involved in this bs.

esus christ bro dont post pics like that here.
who is that bearded mother fucker? is he still alive or is his dead body being eaten by rats some where?(hopefully)

I have no idea.... just an other human waste....

I don't see how they tell ISIS and FSA apart.

If the US knows what it's doing, why not? Though, I hope they can verify to whom those resources are going to.

Back
Top Bottom