What's new

When is PAF getting our next JF17 Block II Squadron?

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Just was wonderfing , ever since focus has shifted on Block III Thunders we have not seen any formal release of new Thunders in New Squadrons

How is our Production coming along ?

Just was wonderfing , ever since focus has shifted on Block III Thunders we have not seen any formal release of new Thunders in New Squadrons

How is our Production coming along ?

i think they are working on it.focus is on block 3 right now.

Our JF17? who is "our" you? PAF is merely a customer with alot of privileges such as TOT and handful of subsystems acquired from different sources. just get off your high horses and next time dont open a thread with a stupid question that has been answered billion times.

Even if it is entirely manufactured abroad and all we do is purchase it - it is still "ours". Just like "our" F16s, Mirage, or F7s.

The JF17 is more "ours" than your house, car, furniture, or TV. So get of YOUR high horse!

Well we have not seen any new pics come out for some time
Even if Block III is not yet in horizon , but still our JF17 Block II needs to be produced in proper frequency

Last edited:
PAF is mostly likely not getting any more JF-17 block-2 , in mid of this year we might see first prototype of Block 3 , and than serial production will start . @messiach madam ji Ap kahan gaye ?

Our JF17? who is "our" you? PAF is merely a customer with alot of privileges such as TOT and handful of subsystems acquired from different sources. just get off your high horses and next time dont open a thread with a stupid question that has been answered billion times.

how rude... not a nice way to reply. even if you are right.

<_> Boy .....some one is on the edge
Sometimes a happy news about new units helps raise moral

Well it is Our , as Pakistan has vested 50% of the cost for Program , and received ample
Transfer of knowledge and training to construct the planes in Pakistan , in case you missed it
we crossed the 100+ Plane margin not long ago. Safe to say Pakistan owns the Plane.

I think last time we actually had a formal unveiling was some where around 2016 , and then when we got to our 100th plane

Woah bhi kiya din the when we used to do these ceremonies
hqdefault.jpg

Jub Century complete howi
DSYpVmcW4AAcYab.jpg

Winjammer once posted this image , my hopes were raised
742-jpg.465390

Akir Chakkar kiya hai ?

100 or 150? or 125?

Is this credible officer of PAF , trolling Indians ?

Last edited:
@Windjammer is there a reason the new No.28 squadron was formed last year and one of the existing F-7 squadrons didn't get reequipped instead?
Samungli Air base holds F-7 PG squadron and F-7 PG needs to be replaced after F7-P's have been retired, where as a JF-17 squadron was needed in the region. So instead of of retiring F-7 PG's, PAF put up a new squadron of JF-17. In the past, No.17 Squadron was also based there which flies F-7 PG.

By this year's end, No.18 Sharpshooters to be reequipped.
Thats an OCU squadron, will it be re-equipped with JF-17 B ?

<_> Boy .....some one is on the edge
Sometimes a happy news about new units helps raise moral

Well it is Our , as Pakistan has vested 50% of the cost for Program , and received ample
Transfer of knowledge and training to construct the planes in Pakistan , in case you missed it
we crossed the 100+ Plane margin not long ago. Safe to say Pakistan owns the Plane.

I think last time we actually had a formal unveiling was some where around 2016 , and then when we got to our 100th plane

Woah bhi kiya din the when we used to do these ceremonies
hqdefault.jpg

Jub Century complete howi
DSYpVmcW4AAcYab.jpg

Winjammer once posted this image , my hopes were raised
742-jpg.465390

Akir Chakkar kiya hai ?

100 or 150? or 125?
Last time i checked it was Pakistan 51 and China 49 so it makes more pakistani ;)

Back
Top Bottom