What's new

When did South China Sea become China's "core interest"?

I did not say Manchus were Hans!

...Since you quote Sun Yat Sen that is the way he talk as a party leader, and back then those revolutionist regarded China as a nation for Hans, Manchus, Muslims, Mongols and Tibetans.

I am stupid and Chinese, so Chinese are stupid. Emm, you are free to apply this kind of logic.

Do you have any idea of the difference between party political and public opinion?
I would say all the politicians in this world know how to fool their people by obfuscating events to fulfill their ambition. The Chinese gov surely will do and have done that if needed for its benefit.

You said that Mancus were Chinese.

China's statistics states that 97% of its population are Hans.

There are 56 minorities in China.

So where have all the non Hans gone?

They have not gone anywhere, they are there, but they are called Han Chinese?

How?

It is a long story and of which legends and fairy tales are concocted.

You Indians and Viet can whine as much as you can but we simply don't give a darn about whatever you say/fabricate. We got better things to do other than inundating others forum to troll.

How droll!

Ever heard of shipbuilding? Of course you didn't. Viets were still swimming around back then.

No, the world awaited with bated breath for the Chinese!

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1904558 said:
Is there any word said that "China set sovereignty over Paracel", "Paracel belongs to China" or "China claim Paracel as ..."? No :rofl: :rofl:
All of them only prove that China "discover Paracel" :rofl:
Discover doesn't mean set the sovereign. Or all the America continental belongs to Spain immediately when Columbus found it, other nations can't run marathon and pitch flags, send military to set sovereignty ... :rofl:

North Vietnam does not have the sovereignty over Paracel and Spartly (Liberation Front of Viet Cong and South Vietnam does and they already opposed China's invasion). So North Vietnam does not have the right to discuss about the sovereignty over Paracel and Spartly and all they can agree in this diplomacy note is agree with China's 12 sea miles territory from land, and they only did. China just make things up.

It's your turn, refute my argument :azn:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1904579 said:
Vietnamese sailed to Indonesia since ancient time, before Chinese know what a boat it. :rofl:
(There are many Vietnamese Lạc bird symbol and Đông Sơn bronze drum in Indonesia, Indonesian admit that)

Sort of sums it up, what?

We have established our presence long before little Viets every set sail. Our navy was patrolling those waters since Yuan dynasty. Simply because you came along and said it was yours, does not make it so. You have no point to begin with, as your country was always weak and irrelevant in South China Sea.
If you don't claim or set sovereignty over Paracel, all of your fishing movement or sea patrolling are all rubbish.
Do not avoid my points:
Is there any word said that "China set sovereignty over Paracel", "Paracel belongs to China" or "China claim Paracel as ..."? No
All of them only prove that China "discover Paracel"
Discover doesn't mean set the sovereign. Or all the America continental belongs to Spain immediately when Columbus found it, other nations can't run marathon and pitch flags, send military to set sovereignty ...

Your father is a turtle. Refute it.
See how that works? You never had anything substantial to begin with.
That's your argument which prove "Chinese sovereignty"? I like it :rofl:
So, I claim Beijing! Reason: Your father is a monkey. Refute it :rofl:

It's okay, we expect Vietnamese to be little cheaters to begin with. Thus we're not wasting time with talking to you and cut your cables straight up. This time it was cable, next will be the islands you stole.
So you agreed with my point that your argument about the diplomacy note is totally rubbish.

A monk and a partial map are great proofs right?
Do not make up things, I already said: "It's not a good argument". You troll.

Sort of sums it up, what?

Vietnam set sovereignty in Paracel since 17th Century, pitched flag (Western Standard) in 1816, Westerners in 18th, 19th Century affirmed Vietnamese sovereignty.
China invaded Vietnamese islands since 1956 and said "those islands belong to China since ancient time", then give some evidence about their fishing movement or something like that, not a word about "sovereignty" or "claiming".

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1905272 said:
If you don't claim or set sovereignty over Paracel, all of your fishing movement or sea patrolling are all rubbish.
Do not avoid my points:

That's your argument which prove "Chinese sovereignty"? I like it :rofl:
So, I claim Beijing! Reason: Your father is a monkey. Refute it :rofl:

So you agreed with my point that your argument about the diplomacy note is totally rubbish.

Do not make up things, I already said: "It's not a good argument". You troll.

Vietnam set sovereignty in Paracel since 17th Century, pitched flag (Western Standard) in 1816, Westerners in 18th, 19th Century affirmed Vietnamese sovereignty.
China invaded Vietnamese islands since 1956 and said "those islands belong to China since ancient time", then give some evidence about their fishing movement or something like that, not a word about "sovereignty" or "claiming".

@ Chinese Firends.................. Whether its War or Debate............ Vietnamese are very tough to fight. I can see you all(majority) loosing to handful of them in this debate too.:agree::agree:

@ Chinese Firends.................. Whether its War or Debate............ Vietnamese are very tough to fight. I can see you all(majority) loosing to handful of them in this debate too.:agree::agree:

Who are you? Why should we care about what you can see?:taz:

Who are you? Why should we care about what you can see?:taz:

My Name says it all:sniper:

Nobody needs to care about me....... I am capable of taking care of my self as well as guys like you:cool:

Definitely you guys are loosing the debate. Otherwise not so much frustration could have been there(you):laugh:

Aager for quick success and instant benefit,that's too bad

thousand years ago ,south china sea is china's"core interest"

I think China should threaten to launch a ground invasion and occupation of Vietnam should Vietnam provoke China on the South China Sea action. If it comes to war, it will provide PLA soldiers lots of experience in modern warfare. Then after a year of occupying Vietnam, China can withdraw with privates and officers gaining combat experience.

I think China should threaten to launch a ground invasion and occupation of Vietnam should Vietnam provoke China on the South China Sea action. If it comes to war, it will provide PLA soldiers lots of experience in modern warfare. Then after a year of occupying Vietnam, China can withdraw with privates and officers gaining combat experience.
Threading is useless, China has done that so many times.
I've thought there were many posts explain about disadvantages when China launch an invading war.
Furthermore, a war on land is the last thing Vietnamese would fear.
A bloody war only for gaining experience is somewhat that is ... very Chinese.

What if China lose the war like 1979?

Its really funny and quite surprising to see that Vietnamese are neutralizing all Chinese attack & counter attack very efficiently & effectively. Neutralizing there 10-20 liners with there 1-2 liners. :laugh:

It simply shows how Strong hearted they are.

Lol............. don't even try that. what if your GIANT PLA Army loose to these small pack of Patriotic Crazy Guys? The whole bubble created by China will burst.

China is like a leg which has Fileria(a dieses due to which leg gets swollen). And it is threatening the world to kick with that leg..... which is scaring many including India(but actually it is swollen and soft).

I am wondering what will happen when they kick someone and it is discovered that this leg is soft like pillow instead of Hard like Base Ball Bat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom