What's new

When did South China Sea become China's "core interest"?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1901622 said:
You, not me, provoked a potential conflict when you occupied our islands.
Chinese never can prove that Paracel belong to China (there are some arguments but I've broken all), and I already proved Vietnamese sovereignty over those islands and Chinese still can't break my points. You said they are your islands? Prove it! I'm listening.
Vietnamese, you included, has never proved your case either. Declaring victory about how "you broken all" is nothing more than a clown move. Everything you posted so far has about as much quality of evidence as a bag of garbage. We have historical records as far as Han dynasty. Do you?

Vietnamese, you included, has never proved your case either. Declaring victory about how "you broken all" is nothing more than a clown move. Everything you posted so far has about as much quality of evidence as a bag of garbage. We have historical records as far as Han dynasty. Do you?

Show me your "historical records as far as Han dynasty". I mean give me evidence.
If you can't, you are a liar, your sovereignty are all fake!

Han dynasty? I wonder how did they get around the South China Sea in the Han dynasty? Swim?

Because in Han dynasty you were apart of china, and even your first king was a chinese man from HeBei province, where Beijing locates in.

S10: We have historical records as far as Han dynasty to prove sovereignty over Paracel
Starvation: Han Dynasty? Why?
chinapakistan: Because in Han dynasty you were apart of china, and even your first king was a chinese man from HeBei province
How concerning that dialogue is :rofl:
Anyway one of your first kings (Shennong) is not Han Chinese.

Because in Han dynasty you were apart of china, and even your first king was a chinese man from HeBei province, where Beijing locates in.

Google Hung Vuong King by yourself, I am not a babysitter.
Well, I suddenly realize that so many Chinese members on this forum like play "the tracing game" with Vietnam.
Even worry that whether our first king was a Vietnamese or a Chinese.
Do you know what, American people have a direct relation with British people. Today American even speak English and write the English writing language, but US always is US and Britain is always Britian. Sometimes the US even f@ck hard Britain.

No wonder why Chinese have attempted to invade Vietnam so many times in the past, since you're stuck with your history.
Reading to much Chinese history make an illusion that Vietnamese were Chinese. Then what, if Vietnamese were Chinese, then Vietnam should be united with China, and then ka...boom.
You're seriously stuck in the forever loop of logical consequence.

The Hồng Bàng Dynasty also known as the Lạc Dynasty's founder is said to be Hùng Vương.

It is based on legend and not on historically proved facts.

It appears that China thrives on legends.

It does make the history very colourful and like a fairy tale.

it also help in swallowing up everything and anything and then claiming it is history!

Even the Manchus were Chinese and they ruled the Hans.

And one wonders if they were Chinese, then why were they overthrown?

I am basically trying to correlate the Chinese 'history' to their claims all around their neighbourhood since it is quite fascinating to this discussion of 'core interest'.

The Hồng Bàng Dynasty also known as the Lạc Dynasty's founder is said to be Hùng Vương.

It is based on legend and not on historically proved facts.
You're right.
China history bases so much on legend and myth, nowadays Chinese historys reader seem to have a lot of misleading since they believe that those have been recorded in ancient time are 100% true.
I read somewhere in Mandarin that Japanese people's ancestor are eventually Chinese: that's so called "ancestor" was a Qin dynasty's official who was asked by Qin Shuihuang to sail to Japan to look for sorta "Pills of immortality". Ya, it's as interesting as a Hollywood movie.
The same thing for Korea and Vietnam :D

Chinese Empire through the Ages

300px-Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Maybe this will help?

Star√ation;1902975 said:
You're right.
China history bases so much on legend and myth, nowadays Chinese historys reader seem to have a lot of misleading since they believe that those have been recorded in ancient time are 100% true.
I read somewhere in Mandarin that Japanese people's ancestor are eventually Chinese: that's so called "ancestor" was a Qin dynasty's official who was asked by Qin Shuihuang to sail to Japan to look for sorta "Pills of immortality". Ya, it's as interesting as a Hollywood movie.
The same thing for Korea and Vietnam :D

China history pass down colloquially before the widespread use of ancient characters in daily life, but history documented after Shang dynasty is highly reliable and those legends are not all false historical facts. The legends and myth truly fail to elaborate the history for that they are mainly about cultus, gods and worships.

Qin Shihuang's sending sailors out to the sea is a fact. Whether the sailors made their sailing to Japan has yet to be proven. Calling these sailor the ancestor of Japanese is just ignorant, and this is not the history but some cookedup stuff someone would like to believe.

It appears that China thrives on legends.

It does make the history very colourful and like a fairy tale.

it also help in swallowing up everything and anything and then claiming it is history!

Even the Manchus were Chinese and they ruled the Hans.

And one wonders if they were Chinese, then why were they overthrown?

I am basically trying to correlate the Chinese 'history' to their claims all around their neighbourhood since it is quite fascinating to this discussion of 'core interest'.
Your argument based on your conception of legends=Chinese 'history'.
Even both Manchus and Hans are Chinese, why can not the Han Chinese overthrow the Manchurian Dynasty? Chinese are not supposed to overthrow a Chinese Empire?

Back
Top Bottom