What's new

What's your emotional IQ?

100-110
Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

Hmm

Attachments

• 1425807520170.jpg
    1425807520170.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 21
150+
Whew! lol
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.

150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting. :cheesy:

mine is 150 intesting score i wasnt expecting it:-)
Nice Sir........:-)
100-110
Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.
Nice Sir.........:-)
Nice Sir.........:-)
150+
Whew! lol
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting.
Nice Sir..........:-)
150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting. :cheesy:
Nice Sir..........:-)

80-90

Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

80-90
Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

I got this.

130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

:-) I like.

80-90

130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

Back
Top Bottom