What's new

What's your emotional IQ?

80-90

Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

Well I'm not surprised when it comes to the social life part, TBH I expected this to be worse that it actually is knowing how shy I am & how introvertish my character is..

& I don't think that I'm "remarkably analytical & sharp".. My bad marks in school & College & my lack of understanding in Physics(Especially) & Maths say something else

80-90
Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.
Nice Sir...........:-)
I got this.

130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.

:-) I like.
Nice Sir.............:-)
80-90
130-140
Your emotional intelligence level is: Superior Intelligence. You are uniquely empathetic and you can keenly understand what others are going through.
80-90

Well I'm not surprised when it comes to the social life part, TBH I expected this to be worse that it actually is knowing how shy I am & how introvertish my character is..

& I don't think that I'm "remarkably analytical & sharp".. My bad marks in school & College & my lack of understanding in Physics(Especially) & Maths say something else
Nice Sir.................:-)

80-90

Guys, emotional IQ isn't determined by ten questions. But it was a fun exercise. I have two, one around 110 range and the other one around 130-140 if I answer two questions differently. This is all marketing drama. Probably sponsored by Facebook as they wanted to take a survey if you feel happy or sad about Facebook (aka the social media).

There is a much complex process to do psychometric testing to identify these things and its very complex. But it was fun though!

Guys, emotional IQ isn't determined by ten questions. But it was a fun exercise. I have two, one around 110 range and the other one around 130-140 if I answer two questions differently. This is all marketing drama. Probably sponsored by Facebook as they wanted to take a survey if you feel happy or sad about Facebook (aka the social media).

There is a much complex process to do psychometric testing to identify these things and its very complex. But it was fun though!
Ohh they have gone far deeper already than you realize. Welcome to the world of Data Science. Take a look at this :

Facebook's Mood Manipulation Experiment Might Have Been Illegal - The Atlantic

Ohh they have gone far deeper already than you realize. Welcome to the world of Data Science. Take a look at this :

Facebook's Mood Manipulation Experiment Might Have Been Illegal - The Atlantic

The Data Science that you know today, we used 15 years ago when no one had any idea of the term Big Data :enjoy: or the data science. Machine learning has been used in very mission critical aspects for 15-20 years ago. Its now getting commercialized now through Facebooks, Twitters, Googles and other commercial enterprise of the world.

We just discussed Cholesterol and all in a different thread. How do you think we know the Indo-Pak genetic makeup and disease expectation due to Genome and Fenome?? I'll stop at that :tup:

The Data Science that you know today, we used 15 years ago when no one had any idea of the term Big Data :enjoy: or the data science. Machine learning has been used in very mission critical aspects for 15-20 years ago. Its now getting commercialized now through Facebooks, Twitters, Googles and other commercial enterprise of the world.
hahaha.. 15 years ago, I was more concerned with my out swing than Data Sciences.
We just discussed Cholesterol and all in a different thread. How do you think we know the Indo-Pak genetic makeup and disease expectation due to Genome and Fenome?? I'll stop at that :tup:

How ?

hahaha.. 15 years ago, I was more concerned with my out swing than Data Sciences. How ?

Genetic Decoding down to Genomes, Population Health, DNA and RNA analysis and Protein Bonding analysis and decoding. Majority of this requires very, very complex Big Data and Super Computer types of operations to calculate RNA - DNA protein synthesis. Then combine it with event prediction and historical disease profiles by genome type, sub-type and all. This is just one example, the US Government has been one of the largest Big Data user for over a decade and half. The new jets, even cars use Machine learning and Big Data. Boston Robotics (now a part of Google), uses Big Data for sensor fusion in all of its Robotic devices. I can write a book on this topic!!:enjoy:

100 110 *makes super snobbish face

All u low emo iq plebians hunhhhhhh see i am so much better than u.
snob.gif

@haviZsultan @fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @Sage @JonAsad
Share with ussssssssssssssssss share with ussssssssssss whats ur eiq. Chop chop everyone!

Nice Sir...........:-)

Nice Sir.................:-)
Nice sir to you tooooooo

----------

But u ppl are supposed to praise me for such a good emotional iq.its like a major achievement.

80-90. Sharp, analytical, don't give a s.hit about social life.

Pretty accurate. Though the choices were not very well designed, and I really did not know what to do with the Facebook question since I avoid it and others like it like the plague.

80-90

True that. :tup: Who cares about people nowadays :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom