What's new

WHAT'S WITH ARAB ARMIES,SERIOUSLY?

Arab and professionalism are to different things for one big reason which is corruption they are all corrupted from the top leaders to the bottom simple soldier.

When a corruption lead a nation that means there is no seriousness so no one care.

They care only one their regime in danger from internal unrest then they become monsters killing raping torturing doing every atrocity so the regime stay intact.

First time I agree with you....

O

You know forget the fact that you have never win any battle let alone war. Let's have a little comparison between Operation Zara-e-Azb and Decisive Storm in Yemen, although you started it three months ago while we started ours six months ago, and futher yours is in Pakistan itself while ours in another country and let's add as well that Huthies are much more in numbers and much more armed:

Casualties and losses
Pakistan
347 + killed[27][28][29]

943 (injured + killed) including 38 limb loss, 42 vision lost [30]

Arab Coalition

Total: 301 killed 2 ( 104 soldiers among them)

Indeed, you're such great great warriors...

Lol

Watch your loose tongue Arab, otherwise Pakistan can always align itself with Iran and make you pay for your arrogance. The fighters from Waziristan have at least three decades of experience and have fought against the Soviet Union and have lived to tell the tail. The Haqqani network which provides most of the foot solders in Afghanistan have not been contained by the Americans for over 14 years, therefore don't even think about comparing the Huthies with the Taliban. Furthermore the Arabs were on their knees like a wounded astray begging us to help them in Yemen, because your Armies are pathetic. Concentrate on the Hajj pilgrim and make sure no one dies next time and watch for the crane.

I bet the NOrth Korean army despite with aging equipment can easily overrun any arab army in conventional warfare.

Ouch this statement must have hurt their pride:)

Arabians from Yemen are totaly unlike the Arabs from rich Gulf states. They are one of the oldest human nations, they have their own history and they can fight for their goals. People from Yemen may be poor but they are still unique, original and proud folks. For me the only real Arab nation in the hole region.

For me the only real Turkish people are the ones who live in East Turkestan (West China) Turkish who live in Turkey are different and not real .... their blood is mixed with some Germany, Greece, French and Kurd. (the same stupid assumptions of yours)

These two pics can explain for you who is wining and who's losing the war.... Losing a tank cannot make you losing a war, it doesn't take much to understand that, just use your noneffective brains

March 2015
20150328140142%21Yemen_war_detailed_map.png

October 2015...

Yemen_war_detailed_map.png

I bet the NOrth Korean army despite with aging equipment can easily overrun any arab army in conventional warfare.

Well, duh. North Koreans have a Songun policy & philosophy, which means "Army First". North Korea's leaders know that for independence & sovereignty, the security of the state is absolutely essential, that is why they put so much effort into maintaining a strong armed force. North Korea has a million active soldiers and, I think, 10 million on reserve. And these are not middle eastern soldiers who are a mix of shias and sunnis and Christians and jews, or arabs and kurds and Persians and so on. These are soldiers with one goal and one view.

What I mean basically is that, North Korea is a lot tougher than anyone gives them credit for.

For me the only real Turkish people are the ones who live in East Turkestan (West China) Turkish who live in Turkey are different and not real .... their blood is mixed with some Germany, Greece, French and Kurd. (the same stupid assumptions of yours)

These two pics can explain for you who is wining and who's losing the war.... Losing a tank cannot make you losing a war, it doesn't take much to understand that, just use your noneffective brains

March 2015

October 2015...

It's like you people have goldfish memories. What happened when USA attacked Iraq? In only one month, Bush claimed Mission Accomplished. But the real war happened afterwards.

What exactly have you done so far in 6 months in real terms? Destroyed a country, yes, destroyed its infrastructure, yes, destroyed people's lives, yes, but have you been able to achieve your goals? Have you been able to break their resolve?

Where is Hadi if you guys control half the country? Look at your picture, look where Aden is and look where the next conflict zone is. Why isn't Aden swimming in the crowds of the people? Where are the hundreds of thousands of people from Adens dancing everyday in celebration of Hadi?

You think you are the first country to destroy a poorer country from the sky and claim victory? Superpowers are revising their war strategy because they know the limitations in the 21st century, yet your newbies seem to have never opened a history book in your lives.

Second video may not be from Yemen. Look at the lush green landscape. That's not how Yemen is.

Looking at the videos, these are sneak attacks and tanks are vulnerable to such attacks when used in urban areas or used in static defence/ watch. Militaries use rings of infantry soldiers to cater for such attacks which means infantry has to move with and little ahead of tanks. This also means infantry is also vulnerable to ambushes and snipers. It requires a disciplined, determined and well trained infantry to do the job that can stay mission focused despite incoming fire. A lesson that Pak Army learned was that there is no substitute to good old infantry combing where platoons are led by good commanders. This is one of the primary reason of high officers casualty ratio. Pak Army officers got down and dirty with their troops while leading them. In videos above, I neither see disembarked infantry nor a coordinated retaliation after the attack.

EXACTLY! These dudes are practically asleep for all their tactical awareness!

In this video a Yemeni fires at least 3 times without changing his location upon approaching Emiratis,who really should know better with such a situation. There's no return fire-no aircav,no mortar,UAVs or even just recce by fire!

A competent staff would've had those heights pre plotted by the arty for just such an eventuality. I think,Col.De Atkine is actually kind when he says:" All of which has led American trainers to develop a rule of thumb: a sergeant first class in the U.S. Army has as much authority as a colonel in an Arab army."
Why Arabs Lose Wars :: Middle East Quarterly

this is not rpg attack where infantry are suppose to cover the tank the is a long range atgm
Mahmood, you had the Sagger...But that is not the reason why the Egyptian army didn't capitalize on her gain...Shazli, Sadat didn't plan for that they just lied to Syria and to Algeria. Shazli visited Algeria well before the openning of the hostilities..The Algerian government didn't believe him..it happened the week after Syria lost a dozen migs to the Israeli But any way the AT-3 Sagger use has decimated the Israeli tanks..you could have advanced..
AT-3_sagger_9K11_Malyutka_anti-tank_missile_Russia_Russian_army_Defence_industry_001.jpg

There were reports that your soldiers would just sit around for orders from the top. As a result they lost several advantages (such as openings in the Israeli lines). Also, their Special forces were too effective against your SAM systems (destroying them).
Among other problems with the hierarchy

March 2015

October 2015...

Those maps are a total fabrication..The only two places you control in Aden only , is the port and the airport...And those two sites, would have been in the hands of the Sauds without the Israeli boots.

okay so you are basing your judgements on events from decades ago alot have changed a simple comparison between the egyptIan army capableties now and then would be enough to prove my point.
Your ally disagree with you...American do not think that the Egyptian Army evolved one iota since the 70's..

"Based on intelligence estimates at the commencement of hostilities, American leaders expected the tide of the war to quickly shift in Israel's favor, and that Arab armies would be completely defeated within 72 to 96 hours."
The reason egypt did not mount a counter attack although we were well able to.was Sadat gaving a direct order not to withdraw a single solider to the other side of the canal he explained that by saying "israel I can fight but not the us" we had a plan to counter attack the israeli forces and believe me their position on the other side of the canal was not the best military wise.
That is bullshit statement, although true..The Russian were doing the same thing on the Egyptian side..The Israli didn't throw their hand in the air , because they didn't want to fight Russia!Sadat lost his mind, which he didn't have much..after his brother was shot down and killed on the front...and put Egypt on a "JANITOR" seat...to do the bidding of the US, Israel, GCC..and etal..

Why north Korean, the Houthis are doing it with an AK, a pouch of cat and sandals..,most of the time barefooted.

I was going to post a reply but feel no need to really. Comparing the Pakistani and Arabian armies was a stupid choice. I do not consider Egypt to be a part of the Arab countries. It has had and will have its own distinct traditions,history,people and values.
I also quote this :
"The history of the Arabian Peninsula goes back to the beginnings of human habitation in Arabia up to 130,000 years ago. The region has twice in world history had a global impact. The first was in the 7th century when it became the cradle of Islam. The second was from the mid-20th century when the discovery of vast oil deposits propelled it into a key economic and geo-political role. At other times, the region existed in relative obscurity and isolation, although from the 7th century the cities of Mecca and Medina had the highest spiritual significance for the Islamic world, Mecca being the destination for the Hajj annual pilgrimage."

"The first written attestation of the ethnonym "Arab" occurs in an Assyrian inscription of 853 BCE, where Shalmaneser III lists a KingGindibu of mâtu arbâi (Arab land) as among the people he defeated at the Battle of Karkar."

God be my witness the Benaglis have won more important victories than pre-Islamic Arabs.​
??????????????? check and re-check your sources..that is a bag of Cheetos...

@BLACKEAGLE The TTP are splinter of the Taliban who morphed from the Mohajeedin. They fought and defeated Soviet Union in 1980s. In 2000s they took on the combined might of America and NATO. After 13 years they still are standing. So please don't compare the formidible fighting elan of the Taliban to the Houtis.

Back
Top Bottom