What's new

WHAT'S WITH ARAB ARMIES,SERIOUSLY?

kenyannoobie

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I've been looking at some Saudi army action vids in Yemen.

2 months ago they lost an M 60

A month later they lost an M1

The later vid is IMO,interesting-they still haven't learned anything! No overwatch,no sign of dismounts and/or flankers,the MBT just sits there like its on the training ranges or armour school.

Here they're improperly led without any discernible tactical disposition -and pay the price.

Generally,I ignore AngoZionist explanations of 'others' but this piece makes sense:" These attributes included over-centralization, discouraging initiative, lack of flexibility, manipulation of information, and the discouragement of leadership at the junior officer level."
Why Arabs Lose Wars :: Middle East Quarterly

Its quite an interesting read, basically saying cultural reasons prevent Arab armies from succeeding. As of now the Saudi/Bahrain/UAE coalition seems to be making heavy weather in Yemen and we know how the Zionist wars have gone-can any def.pk guy with ME operational experience confirm the thrust of this article?

Last edited:
I have seen videos of Saudi tanks retreating from the Yemen border. They have no will to fight at all.

Gulf armies are not competent war machines - they are there just for show.

The later vid is IMO,interesting-they still haven't learned anything! No overwatch,no sign of dismounts and/or flankers,the MBT just sits there like its on the training ranges or armour school.

Here they're improperly led without any discernible tactical disposition -and pay the price.

Generally,I ignore AngoZionist explanations of 'others' but this piece makes sense:" These attributes included over-centralization, discouraging initiative, lack of flexibility, manipulation of information, and the discouragement of leadership at the junior officer level."

Its quite an interesting read, basically saying cultural reasons prevent Arab armies from succeeding. As of now the Saudi/Bahrain/UAE coalition seems to be making heavy weather in Yemen and we know how the Zionist wars have gone-can any def.pk guy with ME operational experience confirm the thrust of this article?

Second video may not be from Yemen. Look at the lush green landscape. That's not how Yemen is.

Looking at the videos, these are sneak attacks and tanks are vulnerable to such attacks when used in urban areas or used in static defence/ watch. Militaries use rings of infantry soldiers to cater for such attacks which means infantry has to move with and little ahead of tanks. This also means infantry is also vulnerable to ambushes and snipers. It requires a disciplined, determined and well trained infantry to do the job that can stay mission focused despite incoming fire. A lesson that Pak Army learned was that there is no substitute to good old infantry combing where platoons are led by good commanders. This is one of the primary reason of high officers casualty ratio. Pak Army officers got down and dirty with their troops while leading them. In videos above, I neither see disembarked infantry nor a coordinated retaliation after the attack.

God made Arabs not to fight! Wine women and song is far better than shedding blood and sweat during military training to fight wars! :-)

I don't get what's this suppose to mean, so help me out here, because Saudi Army lost a couple of tanks fighting tens of thousands well-equipped militias they can't fight? Ever since Arab Coalition started their ground operation, they have captured areas in few months that your armies need years to do, that's if you didn't lose the war already.

God made Arabs not to fight! Wine women and song is far better than shedding blood and sweat during military training to fight wars! :-)
You have lost jets in the last five years as many as Arab Coalition have lost men since the start of operation. :lol:

well, Yemen is mother of Suadi . They have no will to let down Yemen. Suadi Royals attack Yemen as country, but at the end tribes have final decision. It feel Suadi and Yemeni tribes are not willing to go on collision course even money is not playing any role in buying or selling tribes.

They were the best desert warriors up until the puppets and idiots came to power. God made them to fight but Coca Cola made them fat and lazy.
Shouldn't you first get your independence from India before calling others puppets? And Arab Coalition bad performance according to who? Bangali standards? If you compare Arab Coalition performance with NATO performance in Afghanistan, Israeli in Lebanon, ISIS Coalition, you'll find out that Arab Coalition performed far better than those all although Huthies are much more armed than those all militias.

lol then what?
We would have been embarrassed and lost the war in the first month.

Shouldn't you first get your independence from India before calling others puppets? And Arab Coalition bad performance according to who? Bangali standards? If you compare Arab Coalition performance with NATO performance in Afghanistan, Israeli in Lebanon, ISIS Coalition, you'll find out that Arab Coalition performed far better than those all although Huthies are much more armed than those all militias.
It's quite funny because your Arab brother Kuwait use Bangladesh to help avoid another invasion by Iraq.

Our government is a puppet and we all admit that but we don't call on Muslim countries to come help us carpet bomb another Muslim country because our armed forces have poor training.

Back
Top Bottom