What's new

What's a Befitting Response to Electoral Rigging?

lol again back in ur fantasy world

Right. If you go through my posts from a few days ago, when I started to write about this, I ALSO said that yoru GHQ was scrambling to control the situation.

Today, IK was communicated to control the temperature and that the GHQ knows what's the REAL game plan. Then, a critical notification was issued to pretty much follow and keep under surveillance all Pakistanis coming from Europe (UK primarily) and from the Middle Eastern countries. As they've identified source of funding through these Pakistanis to Pashtunistan and Baluchistan nationalists / separatists.

You will probably hear about this in the media and on different news outlets. I told you, I don't write stuff out of thin air. I have sources behind what I write. And PRETTY credible ones too.

In the Pakistani media, we keep hearing talk about a "befitting response". Aitzaz Ahsan was insulted by Nisar, and declared he would give a befitting response. When Indians fire at us, our Army declares it will give a "befitting response".

Now, when we know lots of rigging happened in the 2013, and the government refuses to allow fair investigations to take place, what is the befitting response to this fraud?

Here's a hint:
View attachment 163655
--
A clean .. free and fair election by competent and high integrity Instituion of pak

Right. If you go through my posts from a few days ago, when I started to write about this, I ALSO said that yoru GHQ was scrambling to control the situation.

Today, IK was communicated to control the temperature and that the GHQ knows what's the REAL game plan. Then, a critical notification was issued to pretty much follow and keep under surveillance all Pakistanis coming from Europe (UK primarily) and from the Middle Eastern countries. As they've identified source of funding through these Pakistanis to Pashtunistan and Baluchistan nationalists / separatists.

You will probably hear about this in the media and on different news outlets. I told you, I don't write stuff out of thin air. I have sources behind what I write. And PRETTY credible ones too.
lol again ur fantasy conspiracy theories

lol again ur fantasy conspiracy theories

My fantasy theories had your GHQ working 3 shifts to get this issue fixed. If you know anyone on here who work in your GHQ, try getting some information. But I think what I just told you, is MUCH beyond your level of comprehension so I'll let it be.

Back
Top Bottom