What's new

What's a Befitting Response to Electoral Rigging?

HughSlaman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the Pakistani media, we keep hearing talk about a "befitting response". Aitzaz Ahsan was insulted by Nisar, and declared he would give a befitting response. When Indians fire at us, our Army declares it will give a "befitting response".

Now, when we know lots of rigging happened in the 2013, and the government refuses to allow fair investigations to take place, what is the befitting response to this fraud?

Here's a hint:
LockDownKarachi.jpg

Befitting Response to Widespread Rigging is to always let the criminal get away with it. :D

Imagine if the Pakistani Army said: "Well, the Indians fired upon us and killed some of us, but we think the right thing to do is to let it go and let the system evolve." Wouldn't that be ridiculous?

That's how people want us to respond to electoral rigging.

Imagine if the Pakistani Army said: "Well, the Indians fired upon us and killed some of us, but we think the right thing to do is to let it go and let the system evolve." Wouldn't that be ridiculous?

That's how people want us to respond to electoral rigging.

Yeah, keep repeating same old mistakes and expect a different outcome :D

In the Pakistani media, we keep hearing talk about a "befitting response". Aitzaz Ahsan was insulted by Nisar, and declared he would give a befitting response. When Indians fire at us, our Army declares it will give a "befitting response".

Now, when we know lots of rigging happened in the 2013, and the government refuses to allow fair investigations to take place, what is the befitting response to this fraud?

Here's a hint:
View attachment 163655

osum post. we want ehtasab of all those big fishes who were involved in rigging.

Yeah, keep repeating same old mistakes and expect a different outcome :D

Are you just like this or do you have a side to stick too??? Yesterday, you liked all of my posts where I told you guys about the real plan that IK has......which is really to create the Pashtunistan and be a founder. But you are back at it again supporting the same idiot who wants to create pieces of the country?

Are you just like this or do you have a side to stick too??? Yesterday, you liked all of my posts where I told you guys about the real plan that IK has......which is really to create the Pashtunistan and be a founder. But you are back at it again supporting the same idiot who wants to create pieces of the country?

If you believe that, you have completely lost all connection with reality.

This is pure speculative nonsense at best.

@WebMaster just an other example

just ignore him.

@WebMaster just an other example

Just another example of what? You can write anything you want to and others you'll involve the @WebMaster ?? You and your people have used super insulting language towards me and anyone against IK's violence and quest for Pastunistan and you think that's allowed?

two best friends. One canadian and other american . both have same IQ level

I think I am ok with one American and Canadian. At least we are not living here to support a Pastunistan elsewhere.....like you and others are. There are a few people who've openly come out here in favor of Pashtunistan and IK......

two best friends. One canadian and other american . both have same IQ level
Indeed, same high IQ.

Whereas you haven't figured out yet on why not to put space before full stop. Or capitalize the letter after full stop. Or end a sentence with full stop.

So what do you do for a living? Make bricks?

Indeed, same high IQ.

Whereas you haven't figured out yet on why not to put space before full stop. Or capitalize the letter after full stop. Or end a sentence with full stop.

So what do you do for a living? Make bricks?

Why am I still seeing your idiotic drivel here? I just ignored you!
Look at how you talk to people, and then you complain about people being abusive to you....are you ten years old?

Right, I'm going to figure out how to fix this "Ignore" function.

Just another example of what? You can write anything you want to and others you'll involve the @WebMaster ?? You and your people have used super insulting language towards me and anyone against IK's violence and quest for Pastunistan and you think that's allowed?

I think I am ok with one American and Canadian. At least we are not living here to support a Pastunistan elsewhere.....like you and others are. There are a few people who've openly come out here in favor of Pashtunistan and IK......
lol again back in ur fantasy world

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom